Lawsuit Says Dayton Attorney Assisted In Internet Scam That Cost 84-Year-Old Man Up To $500,000

Aug 14, 2013 Full story: Chattanoogan.com 12

A lawsuit claims that veteran Dayton, Tn., attorney Arnold Fitzgerald assisted in an Internet scam that cost an 84-year-old man between $400,000 and $500,000.

Full Story
Really

Dayton, TN

#1 Aug 14, 2013
I assure you this is a crock because the normal lay person will not fall for these foreign scams I know for a fact that Arnold Fitzgerald would not get involved in such underhanded double dealing.
ronnie

Dayton, TN

#2 Aug 15, 2013
guess you have never met Nathan brooks? footzee fitzgerald helped ruin that fairly honest lawyer over a rico law suit brought against former sheriff leon sneed over the alleged tax free millions being made yearly by the two poker machine mafias in rhea county and the 100 thousand bucks or more that went missing every year from rhea countys drug fund. my sis in law used him for lawyer in a probate case in front of a.p. condra and lost a.p. showed her copies of paper work that she had given fitzgerald who gave them to the opposing lawyer for a nice cut of her dad s estate. I have said before that I think leon sneed hid his ill gotten gain by using folks like jim hall and fitzgerald as false front owners of the rhea co. pawn shop and that farm in the cove
puddin tang

Dayton, TN

#3 Aug 15, 2013
ronnie wrote:
guess you have never met Nathan brooks? footzee fitzgerald helped ruin that fairly honest lawyer over a rico law suit brought against former sheriff leon sneed over the alleged tax free millions being made yearly by the two poker machine mafias in rhea county and the 100 thousand bucks or more that went missing every year from rhea countys drug fund. my sis in law used him for lawyer in a probate case in front of a.p. condra and lost a.p. showed her copies of paper work that she had given fitzgerald who gave them to the opposing lawyer for a nice cut of her dad s estate. I have said before that I think leon sneed hid his ill gotten gain by using folks like jim hall and fitzgerald as false front owners of the rhea co. pawn shop and that farm in the cove
was arnold not involved in some jewlery being stolen and also was he nt suspended for two yrs over something
open your eyes

Dayton, TN

#4 Aug 15, 2013
Really wrote:
I assure you this is a crock because the normal lay person will not fall for these foreign scams I know for a fact that Arnold Fitzgerald would not get involved in such underhanded double dealing.
You might want to read some actual information about this. Freedom of information act is a wonderful thing,you should try using it sometimes for being more informed.2891

http://daytonherald.net/lawsuit-says-dayton-a...
fact finder

Greenwood, IN

#5 Aug 31, 2013
Go to the Professional Board website and read the disciplinary actions. This is not the first time Arnold has been in trouble. Might me interesting to see how many POA's and trust funds Arnold has managed to be in charge of. The elderly trust their attorney with their money and their investmnts. A crooked lawyer could take advantage of them easily and it looks like Arnold did just that. He has cheated one of my family so I have first hand experience in the type of person he is.

“http://www.fraud .org/”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6 Sep 1, 2013
[QUOTE who="ronnie my sis in law used him for lawyer in a probate case in front of a.p. condra and lost a.p. showed her copies of paper work that she had given fitzgerald who gave them to the opposing lawyer for a nice cut of her dad s estate.[/QUOTE]

Don't Know your situation but I know it does happen an those attorneys in Dayton and you know who you are not to mention a court house to are in it for the money. just wanted to add your not the only one screwed up there. It runs deep from the church to the courthouse and you know who you are!

Location hidden

#7 Sep 1, 2013
I skimmed over the lawsuit and one would have to be a fool to believe the scam and if Arnold Fitzgerald actually ran the scam he must have been one hell of an actor on his part to pull it off!
hmmmm

Dayton, TN

#8 Sep 1, 2013
yep--lawyer--actor i think you hit the nail right on the head

Location hidden

#9 Sep 1, 2013
jawjacker wrote:
I skimmed over the lawsuit and one would have to be a fool to believe the scam and if Arnold Fitzgerald actually ran the scam he must have been one hell of an actor on his part to pull it off!
Could it be I'm not saying that it is but what if? There is more to the story like if I give away money to an attorney as an investment for now to avoid tax's. I'm not saying that he was or ever was . Another possibly you take this money ill come back for it later maybe pay a fee for doing this but the lawyer used it elsewhere to cover his ass and this is the scheme he came up with . But when he wanted his money he kept it hoping the guy wouldn't bother because it would ruin his reputation. Who knows well have to wait and see.. having that kind of money around either of them aren't that much of a fool are they? really?
THIS IS TRUE

Dayton, TN

#10 Sep 1, 2013
Just a question.... What business would Arnold Fitzgerald having coming out of the side door of the deeds office with an unknown man, shake hands, and then get in their separate vehicles under the dark of night. Someone might want to ask Gladys Best how Arnold Fitzgerald has access to a key to her side office door for access after dark.
Herma Mcdade

Crownsville, MD

#11 Sep 2, 2013
the best free on line dating website ever!! send and receive messages, flirts, and video chat all for free!! check this one out. http://tinyurl.com/kkfhszz

Location hidden

#12 Sep 6, 2013
THIS IS TRUE wrote:
Just a question.... What business would Arnold Fitzgerald having coming out of the side door of the deeds office with an unknown man, shake hands, and then get in their separate vehicles under the dark of night. Someone might want to ask Gladys Best how Arnold Fitzgerald has access to a key to her side office door for access after dark.
wrong thread but.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Strong Gas Smell 23 hr Susan 5
High water costs draw concern in Charleston Fri wiy 2
Bradley county police Fri We the people 1
Wilson County Sheriff Dept Thu Anon 13
Why Is CLEVELAND BANNER Constantly Promoting Wa... (May '12) Wed suzy 17
low Dec 24 bee nut 1
Crooks of cleveland Dec 23 Johnny Yuma 1
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web