Officail Misconduct....BEBB, Judge an...

Officail Misconduct....BEBB, Judge and Randy Sellers

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

david black

United States

#1 Dec 17, 2009
http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2009/dec/1...

Excellant case......someone is going down!! Family court is blowing up....Puckett....do you hear the footsteps.......they are looking into your cases with Logan....sealing documents in lottery case....follow the money...
QWSA

Panama City, FL

#2 Dec 17, 2009
It is O f f i c i a l & E x c e l l e n t BTW.
david black

Waskom, TX

#3 Dec 17, 2009
http://www.clevelandbanner.com/index.cfm...

truth hits Bradley County.....family court..corruption.....Makes you wonder about a certain judges clerk that was caught lying on hidden camera.....or why does Puckett seal documents.....for Logan....and the money is gone....How does Sellers get hearings so quickly...

I see one lawyer being suspended for 2 years, a second one losing his license and/or jail and a DA they will not fill his term.

Its not just local anymore boys....everyone is watching....who is that talking to the TBI about case concerning M.A. as a client....Tick, tick, tick,.......Logan, Puckett, Sellers, Bebb, clerk, and one other yet to be named....?
Tndad

United States

#4 Dec 18, 2009
Satin must have a sweater on!! Someone finally is taking these cronies on?????!!!! That article SLAMS Randy Sellers....looks like the judge in the case threw him under the bus!
QWSA

Mobile, AL

#5 Dec 18, 2009
It is S, a, t, a, n.

Although a satin sweater would be comfortable, lol.
MAtheclient

United States

#6 Dec 18, 2009
What about Logan....what about his connections.....what about Puckett....what about S. Morgan ......what about attorney with girlfirend....what about attorney who advises his client how to secure $700,000 in a set up marriage......
but mostly what about the fact that the TBI liked the info I gave them today...
QWSA

Mobile, AL

#7 Dec 19, 2009
MAtheclient wrote:
What about Logan....what about his connections.....what about Puckett....what about S. Morgan ......what about attorney with girlfirend....what about attorney who advises his client how to secure $700,000 in a set up marriage......
but mostly what about the fact that the TBI liked the info I gave them today...
...one should be aware that Topix has already been forced by the courts to turn over forum IP logs during legal investigations (they fought tooth and nail but still lost), so remember the 5th amendment when posting in here....
QWSA

Mobile, AL

#8 Dec 19, 2009
... because the courts have already destroyed the 1st amendment....
David Black

Briggs, TX

#9 Dec 19, 2009
Let em turn it over. I would love to see them face to face in court. That is why I use my real name and some initials or fake handle.

Lets see what happens in the lottery case!

Mr. Hopkins has a slam dunk case. They tried to get Mr. Miller on bogus charges and they got exposed for the fools they are.
Slick

Tellico Plains, TN

#10 Aug 6, 2011
david black wrote:
http://www.timesfreepress.com/ news/2009/dec/16/bradley-man-s ues-polk-judge-da/
Excellant case......someone is going down!! Family court is blowing up....Puckett....do you hear the footsteps.......they are looking into your cases with Logan....sealing documents in lottery case....follow the money...
If you still visit this page, I am 100 percent interested in coming into contact with you. Please email me.

[email protected]
Screwed once again

Lebanon, TN

#11 Sep 27, 2011
I wish they would have gotten to the bottom of all of this. I had divorce court in front of Puckett, all the while my ex was running around town telling everyone that her brother that ran a local check cashing joint that was owned by his attorney buddies already had the deal worked out about our divorce and she was going to get everything........meanwhile my attorney was Mr. Miller and I couldn't understand why he got slammed by Puckett on everything that he brought up.......to make a long story short she was screwing everything that would take the time to spend a dollar on her, I had copies of receipts where men were spending money on her, a copy of a check that one of them gave here for $5k, I had all of the proof anyone could want to see showing that she caused the demis of the marriage because she never even was faighful to the marriage, she didn't have a single shred of proof or even any allegations to bring up against me..........and good ole Larry did just like she and her brother said.......caught her in lie after lie after lie on the bench, and he gave it all to her........I unfortunately threw Mr. Miller under the bus thinking that he hadn't done his job, but that wasn't the case, because this case had apparently been bought and decided before we even stepped into the courtroom......this lady didn't have a single sustainable piece that I had ever done anything wrong against her, all I had ever done was support her and her two children, one of which she was collecting child support payments from two guys on because she wasn't even sure who the father was and with all of the proof on the table, with her own attorney standing up and making the stipulation that she had given me reason for divorce and didn't want to bring up character issues, good ole boy Larry hooked her up as promised......
Rev 21 4

Inman, SC

#12 Dec 11, 2011
ALL TOO FAMILIAR! Sad to say, if the judges & attorneys don't change they will split hell wide open!
Ive been there

Hilo, HI

#13 Jan 9, 2012
I HOPE THEY ALL GET........ 10xs what they DESERVE! I was unaware up until a couple of months ago I would have filed a complaint. I think too much time have past (almost 2years). I was told from an attorney out of town(obviously) he had never seen so much b.s. Complaints should be complained, they should have to pay, & never practice again!
A Mom

Cleveland, TN

#14 May 17, 2013
He took my children. I am going to complain on him it has been a year.
blackbird

United States

#16 May 21, 2013
A Mom wrote:
He took my children. I am going to complain on him it has been a year.
Would you like to have some more?
fed up with the system

United States

#17 May 28, 2013
i grew up in Athens and it was alledged years ago in the 80s that Bebbs ruleings depended on how much you paid what lawyer. This is just a small example of how crocked the system has been for years. Most of our area lawyers,judges and cops are a step under the trash i pay to have hauled away from the house.
toldyouso

Knoxville, TN

#18 Aug 20, 2013
Puckett is definitely crooked and on the take............he should be investigated for all of the shit that he's been involved in in the county.......bad news when you get folks like this in charge.....bad part is everyone knows it.......all about that backroom deal.....after I got fleeced so bad I pissed my ex off and begged her to take me back to court but she said she couldn't because Puckett said he didn't want the case brought back up in his court room and anything coming out of it.......if you've been screwed in Puckett's court stop paying and force them to take you back to court......or not. Sometimes people don't like things coming to light and you can use that to your advantage.....
Dick Turpin

Ipswich, UK

#19 Apr 14, 2015
Puckett screwed up a friends divorce and her attorney was Randy Sellers! Oh what a surprise. This Judge (?) has serious problems with women in divorce cases or simply serous problems. He should no be allowed to pass judgements on people and should take his bigotry elsewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenwall steel 5 hr Kyle 1
Luanne Winn 20 hr Cleveland411 2
Anyone know anything about Leviton Warehouse in... (May '10) Thu Truth 44
Warning: Tennova hospital Mar 22 ANONYMOUS 1
bed bug alert: cleveland emergency shelter Mar 22 James Keaton 3
Cleveland Emergency Shelter Mar 22 BRAD C 2
Review: Daybreak Suites (Oct '08) Mar 22 Tony S 21

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance