Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#158039 Aug 8, 2014
Global Warming Fraud News!!!

A 13-member British Antarctic Survey was trapped without power and in danger of freezing to death during record cold - 67 degrees!!!

Of course, all this cold is caused by warming....according to dumbass dim-libs.

http://www.cfact.org/2014/08/07/british-antar...
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#158040 Aug 8, 2014
MORE Global Warming Fraud News!!!

The US is having one of its coldest years on record, as evidenced by record Great Lakes ice, and many pronouncements of record or near record cold winter and summer monthly temperatures by states and the National Weather Service.

But after data TAMPERING by NCDC, this year has been just below average temperature, and only 41st coldest since 1895.

The ACTUAL thermometer data shows 2014 as 7th coldest on record so far, and the coldest year since 1979.

More than two-thirds of the US has been below normal temperature so far this year.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#158041 Aug 8, 2014
Dim-Lib dumbass News!!!

The Arctic is set for a 100% INCREASE in September sea ice extent over 2012. Antarctica has also seen a record increase in sea ice over the past two years, and is at all-time record high levels now.

The dim-libs lap up the liberal press reports that this RECORD GAIN in ice as an unprecedented meltdown.

Yep!
Augur

Livingston, TN

#158042 Aug 8, 2014
BAS wrote:
<quoted text>ANDY, I must honestly say that Reagan's "trickle down economics" never reached the hard working people of my County.
How's Obama's Hope and Change working out?
ohmy

Johnson City, TN

#158043 Aug 8, 2014
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>Who told you not to discuss your "mother of all blunders"? The men in the white jackets or the little green men?
Here Kitty, Kitty Kitty.
Augur

Livingston, TN

#158044 Aug 8, 2014
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Supply side economic activity ALWAYS works! Your generalization describing how this mechanism failed your county is more than dubious. It's as ridiculous as suggesting that because it didn't rain on your garden last week, rain doesn't work!
All who despise capitalism know this full well, but continue the destructive spin. Irrespective of supply-side initiative, Supply side economic health, rightfully observed and historically demonstrated, requires unimpeded liberties of venture capital and operational business prerogative - all the elements our Marxist friends hate!
Pursuant to the attributes of supply-side economics, along with the requisite atmosphere of normalcy to facilitate its power, a navigable course can always be plotted for calculable economic strength. Currently, America has neither. America has only begun opening sleepy eyes to the bitter realities of statism.
In short, I regret either your profound ignorance, or pernicious intent to willfully advocate proven pathways of human destruction. I feel that whether you're just stupid, misled or ideologically corrupt is about as irrelevant to me as the motivating factors driving Nazi tormentors to dutifully perform unspeakable horror.
Andy's link was to a radio conversation with Noam Chomsky. Which explains the jaundiced discussion. The interview was done in 2011.

What I found intriguing was this, "As we talk about this revolution that’s rolling across the Middle East".

Remember when Obama supported the over throw of Mubarak in Egypt, and we helped? It was called a revolution, and soon other Arab countries followed suit.

Would they still say it's just a revolution?
wonderful day

Gainesboro, TN

#158045 Aug 8, 2014
What wonderful day!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#158046 Aug 8, 2014
Augur wrote:
<quoted text>
Andy's link was to a radio conversation with Noam Chomsky. Which explains the jaundiced discussion. The interview was done in 2011.
What I found intriguing was this, "As we talk about this revolution that’s rolling across the Middle East".
Remember when Obama supported the over throw of Mubarak in Egypt, and we helped? It was called a revolution, and soon other Arab countries followed suit.
Would they still say it's just a revolution?
Revolution...indeed! The irresistible notion of poeticizing our President's dirty-work prompted the world to quickly adopt the romantic characterization of the ..."Arab Spring." How sickening to watch! I think of it as a renaissance of the world's most dangerous and demented 5th century medieval belief system. You are correct on every front here, friend. The many factions of Obama's private army were in Egypt for the overthrow of Mubarak, and ensuing instatement of evil under the leadership of President Morsi, who was in prison as a Muslim Brotherhood Islamic terrorist two years prior to his fraudulent and coerced "election"! No-one seems to remember Code Pink, Community Organizers, celebrities and other minions of Obama's private army located in Egypt and at home working in collaboration with our King. We see where this malignancy led, exactly as we expected! Thanks for your thoughts.
Augur

Livingston, TN

#158048 Aug 8, 2014
ISIS Threatens America:‘We Will Raise The Flag Of Allah In The White House’

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/08/isis-threat...

“I say to America that the Islamic Caliphate has been established,” Abu Mosa, a spokesman for the terror group known as the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS), told VICE Media in a video interview posted online Thursday.“Don’t be cowards and attack us with drones. Instead send your soldiers, the ones we humiliated in Iraq.”

“We will humiliate them everywhere, God willing, and we will raise the flag of Allah in the White House,” he added.

I don't think he's serious....
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#158049 Aug 8, 2014
Under zerO - just in 2013 - ICE, which is responsible for getting people and deporting them, RELEASED over 30,000 criminals, ILLEGAL ALIENS who had committed crimes in this country....zero simply RELEASED them back into the American community.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#158050 Aug 8, 2014
Bayless wrote:
Under zerO - just in 2013 - ICE, which is responsible for getting people and deporting them, RELEASED over 30,000 criminals, ILLEGAL ALIENS who had committed crimes in this country....zero simply RELEASED them back into the American community.
The Department of "Homeland Security" was created to proactively thwart security breaches to keep America "safe." With a bristling force of 248,000 employees, this well funded, weaponized and partially militarized human force has not been tasked to assist in our border disaster! Does anyone else wonder why not? Is it because this government resource is only here to conduct massive spying on American citizens? Ask your representatives now!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#158051 Aug 8, 2014
Bayless wrote:
Two of them murdered an off duty border agent who was fishing with his family in southern Texas. They had been deported a total of 5 times. The White House has a fence that is guarded. Don't the American people deserve the same?
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#158053 Aug 8, 2014
DemocrapDontCare News!!!!

A Nevada family reportedly is grappling with more than $1 million in medical bills, after the insurance they bought on the ObamaCare exchange refused to pay claims over a typo .....

.... Kynell and Amber Smith are dealing with a six-month nightmare. It all started when Amber Smith in February delivered her daughter five weeks early.

..... ObamaCare exchange -- is not paying claims. The payments are being denied, reportedly because the mother's birth year is incorrectly listed on the insurance card. It should be 1979, but is listed as 1978.

The newspaper reports the family is also struggling to get their baby daughter Kinsley added to the insurance. They are facing $1.2 million in medical bills.

"I have spent countless hours on the phone trying to get this resolved," Kynell Smith told the newspaper.

..... the only way to add a baby is to cancel the plan and reissue it.

The exchange reportedly is trying to solve the Smith family's problem "as quickly as possible."

Meanwhile, baby has no insurance, parents are broke.

So much "for the children", and "if you like your plan you can keep it".

This ineptness brought to you ALL by dumbass dim-libs....NOT ONE Republican voted for this atrocity.
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#158054 Aug 8, 2014
Bayless wrote:
DemocrapDontCare News!!!!
A Nevada family reportedly is grappling with more than $1 million in medical bills, after the insurance they bought on the ObamaCare exchange refused to pay claims over a typo .....
.... Kynell and Amber Smith are dealing with a six-month nightmare. It all started when Amber Smith in February delivered her daughter five weeks early.
..... ObamaCare exchange -- is not paying claims. The payments are being denied, reportedly because the mother's birth year is incorrectly listed on the insurance card. It should be 1979, but is listed as 1978.
The newspaper reports the family is also struggling to get their baby daughter Kinsley added to the insurance. They are facing $1.2 million in medical bills.
"I have spent countless hours on the phone trying to get this resolved," Kynell Smith told the newspaper.
..... the only way to add a baby is to cancel the plan and reissue it.
The exchange reportedly is trying to solve the Smith family's problem "as quickly as possible."
Meanwhile, baby has no insurance, parents are broke.
So much "for the children", and "if you like your plan you can keep it".
This ineptness brought to you ALL by dumbass dim-libs....NOT ONE Republican voted for this atrocity.
A friend of mine and her husband have their own business and had individual insurance. They were from the group that was hit when Obamacare Individual Mandate hit. They lost the insurance that they had and liked! They are now paying much more for their premiums and get ready for this......my friend is on only one medication that had cost her $40.00 a month under their old plan.....you know the one....."if you like your insurance you can keep it", that same medication is now costing her $502.00 a month! That's an increase of $462.00 a month!

Isn't Obamacare just great!
TN Voter

Clinton, TN

#158055 Aug 8, 2014
Augur wrote:
ISIS Threatens America:‘We Will Raise The Flag Of Allah In The White House’
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/08/isis-threat...
“I say to America that the Islamic Caliphate has been established,” Abu Mosa, a spokesman for the terror group known as the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS), told VICE Media in a video interview posted online Thursday.“Don’t be cowards and attack us with drones. Instead send your soldiers, the ones we humiliated in Iraq.”
“We will humiliate them everywhere, God willing, and we will raise the flag of Allah in the White House,” he added.
I don't think he's serious....
No that's our problem... We don't take these terrorist serious... Then they attack...

What I'd do is simple... Go into Iraq and do to them as we did to Germany!!! Make a believer out of them... And to all who support Islam. They make threats and we just sit here doing nothing!!!
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#158056 Aug 8, 2014
BOiaF wrote:
<quoted text>

Israel has documented at least 30 terrorist tunnels leading from Gaza heading toward or already under Israel's soil.
Given that fact....I will now fully understand if Israel wants to bulldoze a larger buffer zone.
Hamas has made its bed.....now it will sleep in dirt.
The people of Gaza must reject the terrorists.
It is no longer 1939.......the Jews shoot back now!

And that seems to upset some posters here. They prefered the Jews being herded to the gas chambers and suffering and dying from atrocities.
liver

Dayton, TN

#158057 Aug 8, 2014
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>It is no longer 1939.......the Jews shoot back now!

And that seems to upset some posters here. They prefered the Jews being herded to the gas chambers and suffering and dying from atrocities.
I heard you were a man
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#158058 Aug 8, 2014
liver wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard you were a man
No you didn't.
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#158059 Aug 8, 2014
Bayless wrote:
Dim-Lib dumbass News!!!
The Arctic is set for a 100% INCREASE in September sea ice extent over 2012. Antarctica has also seen a record increase in sea ice over the past two years, and is at all-time record high levels now.
The dim-libs lap up the liberal press reports that this RECORD GAIN in ice as an unprecedented meltdown.
Yep!
Another reason they don't call it "Global Warming" anymore......."Climate Change" covers all their stupid comments.

Back in 2008, big, fat Algore, said all the ice in the Artic was going to melt in 5 years. Hmmmmm...5 years was up last year and golly....guess what? There's still ice in the Artic...
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#158060 Aug 8, 2014
cirrhosis wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard you were a man
Making overtures, Butch?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greg Oxendine 1 hr blackberrybramble 16
Review: Aikido School of Cleveland (Oct '12) 3 hr Msmith 12
Lebanon Tn collector set of knives came out Cuz... 10 hr Wayne 3
Orthopedic surgeon (Oct '11) 21 hr Tylequious Jackson 21
Finance recommends hike in hotel tax rate Wed STFU 1
Sebastian H. Wed lmfao 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Cleveland, TN (Jul '10) Jan 27 Adulteryiswrong 73
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web