Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#151553 Jun 27, 2014
Dim-Libs Looking Out For Future Voters News!!!!

OK dim-lib dumbasses - support this.

Dirty Harry Reid and Senate Democrats blocked Republicans on Thursday from passing two bills that would require companies to verify the legal status of people before they hire them, and stop the government from handing out child tax credits to illegal immigrants.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#151554 Jun 27, 2014
Bayless wrote:
Dim-Libs Looking Out For Future Voters News!!!!
OK dim-lib dumbasses - support this.
Dirty Harry Reid and Senate Democrats blocked Republicans on Thursday from passing two bills that would require companies to verify the legal status of people before they hire them, and stop the government from handing out child tax credits to illegal immigrants.
Dirty Harry, the Grand Architect of the Universe willing, won't be Senate Majority Leader much longer. I believe he knows it too. He looks like death warmed over.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#151555 Jun 27, 2014
Even Hitlery Knows zerO Is A LIAR News!!!!

Hitlery confided to her pals that she and Liar Bill promised the zerO they would work to get him re-elected in 2012 if he promised to return the favor and help Hitlery win the presidency four years later.

“He agreed to the arrangement but then he reneged on the deal. His word isn’t worth s–t,” Hillary said

http://nypost.com/2014/06/27/hillary-called-o...
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#151556 Jun 27, 2014
Well, BAS's good buddies at the terrorist organization, Hamas, have kidnapped three young boys, one is an American citizen. No problema, right, worthless Dems.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#151557 Jun 27, 2014
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Dirty Harry, the Grand Architect of the Universe willing, won't be Senate Majority Leader much longer. I believe he knows it too. He looks like death warmed over.
Along with obviously suffering from dementia, Dirty Harry Reid REALLY appears - in his countenance and voice - to be undergoing a sex change. He may be a transgendered in process right before our eyes. Virtually all congressmen & women come out of office millions of dollars richer than when they went in (and Dirty Harry is near the top of this list)....but he may be the first to go in a man....and come out a woman.
Augur

Livingston, TN

#151558 Jun 27, 2014
Proof positive that there are some really great people in this country:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/retired-marine-70000...

Marine Sgt. Jacinto Bernardo asked a buddy to keep an eye on the fixer-upper he bought in Suisun City, Calif., back in January as he shipped out for his last deployment before retirement

When he came back to the United States after serving for 21 years, all he wanted was an In-N-Out burger. He was shocked when his friend showed up in a limo at the airport, but when the limo stopped in front of his house, he walked out, and started sobbing.

His friend, Jeremy Epperson, had done much more than watch the house. He raised $70,000 in donations as part of a new group he's calling Homecoming Heroes, then used the money to renovate the home from top to bottom.

"Twenty one years in the Marine Corps, retiring, you don't deserve to come back to a house where you have to spend a lot of your savings and time fixing it up,"

You can sit on Topix all day and whine, or you can take action and accomplish something.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#151559 Jun 27, 2014
Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
Along with obviously suffering from dementia, Dirty Harry Reid REALLY appears - in his countenance and voice - to be undergoing a sex change. He may be a transgendered in process right before our eyes. Virtually all congressmen & women come out of office millions of dollars richer than when they went in (and Dirty Harry is near the top of this list)....but he may be the first to go in a man....and come out a woman.
LOL. There are children going hungry in my area. The Catholic Church that I attend feeds many of them daily. Yet Dirty Harry blocks legislation that would stop tax credits to illegals. This man is a traitor.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#151560 Jun 27, 2014
Augur wrote:
Marine Sgt. Jacinto Bernardo asked a buddy to keep an eye on the fixer-upper he bought in Suisun City, Calif., back in January as he shipped out for his last deployment before retirement
When he came back to the United States after serving for 21 years, all he wanted was an In-N-Out burger. He was shocked when his friend showed up in a limo at the airport, but when the limo stopped in front of his house, he walked out, and started sobbing.
His friend, Jeremy Epperson, had done much more than watch the house. He raised $70,000 in donations as part of a new group he's calling Homecoming Heroes, then used the money to renovate the home from top to bottom.
"Twenty one years in the Marine Corps, retiring, you don't deserve to come back to a house where you have to spend a lot of your savings and time fixing it up,"
You can sit on Topix all day and whine, or you can take action and accomplish something.
Great story. These returning veterans deserve the best we can do for them. Billionaires like loud mouth Ted Turner could do this for thousands of veterans yet he gave a billion dollars to the UN to help foreigners. No problema, right worthless dem loons?
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#151561 Jun 27, 2014
u got brown wrote:
<quoted text>gawd dam ur nose has got to be the brownest nose out there.
Maybe BAS should change his name to "Brownie". Suits him perfectly.
BAS

Graysville, TN

#151562 Jun 27, 2014
Vet wrote:
Well, BAS's good buddies at the terrorist organization, Hamas, have kidnapped three young boys, one is an American citizen. No problema, right, worthless Dems.
Two things, the first is I'll never understand how you make these connections.

Second on another note, I did find some common ground between us......you like Costa Rica, I like Blue Water fishing.
Next is a clip, of some Blue Water fishing off the coast of Los Suenos Costa Rica. It shows some amazing Blue Marlin/Dolphin(Mahi-Mahi) footage. I have caught both, although not as big as this Marlin. Now the 25lb dolphin is being whipped up by the bill of the Marlin. I have often wondered about some of the Dolphin I have caught and have seen a straight scar on it's side, I always would think it was a fish bite when it was younger and it got away. Probably 10% of the larger Dolphin have this wound, now I believe I know where it got it from.
&li st=UUZP0FnWrdV-VoPkAfYdNowQ
BAS

Graysville, TN

#151563 Jun 27, 2014
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares? God said he would destroy the earth by fire. Could be the time is nearing.
Your right, but not anytime soon, you see as the Sun begins to burn out it will become a Red Giant, losing it's gravitational field to keep itself together. It will begin to become so large that it will engulf the Earth.
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#151564 Jun 27, 2014
here now wrote:
<quoted text>
I can answer for myself. I have no hatred for her, she does not engender that much emotion in me. I have great disdain for her though. Her behavior on this forum has been classless and vulgar. Her attitude that no one is as smart or as well read is unfounded. Her vile comments to me and others for simply disagreeing with her point of view is bordering on the side of mental illness. Now NTM can speak for himself, but that is how I feel about that poser.
Well said. I noticed just in a few posts earlier you commented to Saliva and she came back at younwith anger and told you to SHUT UP. Your post to her was not mean or nasty in anyway. The woman needs anger management, probably psychotropic medication would be in order, too.

And BAS wonders "why".......

I have no idea what his problem is that causes him to be so bind to her hate, anger and vulgar comments. Maybe it's just as simple as the word I used.....he has "problems"...
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#151567 Jun 27, 2014
zerO Illegal Alien News!!!

Even dim-libs know zerO's piss poor so-called leadership sucks.

Senators told zerO on Thursday that he must personally step up and make clear illegal immigrant children surging across the border will be quickly sent home.

Led by Sens. Jeff Flake, Arizona Republican, and Dianne Feinstein, California dim-lib, more than three-dozen senators signed a letter saying zerO needs to “personally make clear” that those jumping the border will not get special treatment.

The senators, who covered the ideological and geographic spectrum, also demanded zerO tell the leaders of Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala they have a duty to dispel rumors that their citizens can gain legalization if they get to the U.S.

“The present situation begs your personal efforts to clarify U.S. immigration laws and to spur action from leaders of the primary sending countries,” the senators said.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/...
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#151568 Jun 27, 2014
BAS wrote:
<quoted text>Two things, the first is I'll never understand how you make these connections.
Second on another note, I did find some common ground between us......you like Costa Rica, I like Blue Water fishing.
Next is a clip, of some Blue Water fishing off the coast of Los Suenos Costa Rica. It shows some amazing Blue Marlin/Dolphin(Mahi-Mahi) footage. I have caught both, although not as big as this Marlin. Now the 25lb dolphin is being whipped up by the bill of the Marlin. I have often wondered about some of the Dolphin I have caught and have seen a straight scar on it's side, I always would think it was a fish bite when it was younger and it got away. Probably 10% of the larger Dolphin have this wound, now I believe I know where it got it from.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HA-xIQqg1fwXX&list=UUZP0F nWrdV-VoPkAfYdNowQ
I know about deep water fishing in Costa Rica. My whole family loves it . I have a residence there.

My post was about your buddies in the terrorist organization, Hamas. They just kidnapped three young boys, one an American citizen. Perhaps you can get some information from your news source of choice, al Jazeera. These people hate you and so do their friends, al Qaeda. They have said that they will see us in N.Y. No problema, right?
here now

Johnson City, TN

#151569 Jun 27, 2014
Augur wrote:
I watched that. It was very heartwarming. His comment that others deserved it more is such a good view of the majority of our military's integrity.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#151570 Jun 27, 2014
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>Well said. I noticed just in a few posts earlier you commented to Saliva and she came back at younwith anger and told you to SHUT UP. Your post to her was not mean or nasty in anyway. The woman needs anger management, probably psychotropic medication would be in order, too.
I have no idea what his problem is that causes him to be so bind to her hate, anger and vulgar comments. Maybe it's just as simple as the word I used.....he has "problems"...
BAS usually has to get permission from the loon before he posts. A real wuss to be a "claimed" veteran.
here now

Johnson City, TN

#151571 Jun 27, 2014
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>Well said. I noticed just in a few posts earlier you commented to Saliva and she came back at younwith anger and told you to SHUT UP. Your post to her was not mean or nasty in anyway. The woman needs anger management, probably psychotropic medication would be in order, too.
I do not think he is blind to it, I think that since it is not directed at him he chooses to ignore the tantrums. I try to not get pulled into her vortex of hate but sometimes the pull is hypnotic. I do not need to act ugly to make my point and I have to keep reminding myself of that when dealing with her.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#151572 Jun 27, 2014
Bayless wrote:
zerO Illegal Alien News!!!
Even dim-libs know zerO's piss poor so-called leadership sucks.
Senators told zerO on Thursday that he must personally step up and make clear illegal immigrant children surging across the border will be quickly sent home.
Led by Sens. Jeff Flake, Arizona Republican, and Dianne Feinstein, California dim-lib, more than three-dozen senators signed a letter saying zerO needs to “personally make clear” that those jumping the border will not get special treatment.
The senators, who covered the ideological and geographic spectrum, also demanded zerO tell the leaders of Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala they have a duty to dispel rumors that their citizens can gain legalization if they get to the U.S.
“The present situation begs your personal efforts to clarify U.S. immigration laws and to spur action from leaders of the primary sending countries,” the senators said.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/...
The only group that has automatic citizenship upon arrival in the US would be Cubans escaping the sewer of Cuba. This was done by a law passed by Congress. Obama is once again violating the "co equal branches of government" section of the Constitution. No problema, right, dem. loons?
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#151573 Jun 27, 2014
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>BAS usually has to get permission from the loon before he posts. A real wuss to be a "claimed" veteran.
I actually doubt that he ever served in the United States military. If he is a veteran as he claims...he NEVER would have spit on the soldiers that were "in the field" with Bergdahl. Awhile back Bas said the soldiers "in the field" know what is going on...not Washington. Along comes Bergdahl and his fellow soldiers call him a deserter and BAS blasts the accusing soldiers. What happened to "in the field" knows what is going on? Suddenly he takes a different stand. He was never in the military...all lies....just like his idol, Saliva. Two pathological liars.
please

Lafayette, TN

#151574 Jun 27, 2014
tell me what the last 10000 post have to do with this topic start your own you bunch sorry SOB

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Find this person 3 hr Butch cooksey 7
beautiful young woman that rear ended me sunday 10 hr Max 2
Man Says He Was Hit Repeatedly With Axe Handle;... 21 hr Exec 4
Corey Davis Sun curious 1
Pastor Hank Davis Oct 17 Michael 1
Kedar Thor Brewer - Local PREDATOR Advisory! Oct 17 Oreo 2
Needing a little info on this man Oct 16 needing help 1
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match

Cleveland Jobs