|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2014

Judged:

Julia wrote:
Look who's back...Sassy/Olivia now known as Saliva.
Ya got caught Saliva, you forgot to switch back to Olivia when you clicked on my post. And just about everyone now knows you are a fraud and a liar. And what's really funny...you did it all on your own!
LOL!
I've told you before that I'm every single Poster on Topix, even YOU! I single-handedly keep this Forum going , as well as all the other Topix Forums, Nation-wide! I'm busier than a One-Legged Woman at an Ass-kicking Contest!

Don't you EVER pay attention? I've told you ALL of this before, but did you listen? Noooo!

I like talking to myself, too...but it really irritates me when I talk back, so SHUT UP, Self!
And learn to PAY ATTENTION when I'm talking to you!
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2014

Judged:

WTSenior wrote:
<quoted text>
A Computer Programmer working as a Truck Driver...ROFLMAO! Folks, you gotta admit...there's something you don't see every day.
You're not seeing it now, either. But, what you are probably seeing, is a Male who got some Computer Programming Training, courtesy of the State Penal System, not Tennessee's...and who's pretending to be a Truck Driver on Topix, IMO.
Saliva, you have zero self dignity. You have some nerve coming here making fun of NTm, when you are nothing but a lying fraud..
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2014

Judged:

"A Computer Programmer working as a Truck Driver...ROFLMAO! Folks, you gotta admit...there's something you don't see every day.

You're not seeing it now, either. But, what you are probably seeing, is a Male who got some Computer Programming Training, courtesy of the State Penal System, not Tennessee's...and who's pretending to be a Truck Driver on Topix, IMO. "

"Saliva" is back again, LOL.
feces in a barrel

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2014

Judged:

Here's something you might not see every day:

Put "body modification" in an image search, spot the parasites, and WIN!
here now

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2014

Judged:

WTSenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, there's been a FEW that I grew to care a LOT about on Topix, and all but 2 of them, betrayed me, without so much as an apology! So, they weren't sincere to begin with.
Hmmm. Who are the two? You have your minion OA, little Olivia. BAS and OT. Who is left in the cold? If Julia is correct we discount OA and Olivia and have BAS and OT coming out "winners". If not, you got some splainin' to do Lucy.
here now

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2014

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
HN, you just reminded me of a poem I heard years ago when I was studying programming. It goes like this.
Remember the bookkeeper, perched on his stool,
Green eye shade tilted, quill for a tool.
He wasn't too quick, but nowhere in town
Did you hear the reply, OUR COMPUTER IS DOWN.
LOL
LOL, that is cute.
here now

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2014

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
That will be a sad day indeed when Turner Field goes away. I was happy when AFCS was torn down, especially for the bathrooms if nothing else. If someone was urinating into the trough beside you, their urine would splash back on the urinator's neighbors. I watched many Falcons games there along with the Braves. I have even eaten at Lum's a few times if anyone goes back that far.
No Lum's for me. I think the best ball field food for me was back at Dodgertown. Sitting on the hill, in sunshine watching ST baseball while eating a Dodgerdog was sublime. Also, I never had to worry about urinals so that is good for me.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2014

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
That will be a sad day indeed when Turner Field goes away. I was happy when AFCS was torn down, especially for the bathrooms if nothing else. If someone was urinating into the trough beside you, their urine would splash back on the urinator's neighbors. I watched many Falcons games there along with the Braves. I have even eaten at Lum's a few times if anyone goes back that far.
Got quite a "flow" there, haven't you, Pete. I'll bet you're proud of that prostate. Do you show it off every chance you get...and did your face turn red from straining that hard to make that "flow" splash back on your neighbor, especially if you thought he was a Democrat?
We Democrats are definitely a tolerant Bunch. Another out-of-control Teabagger would have shot you with his big gun, if you had urinated on him. Or did you check out the size of your neighbor's Big Gun before you pulled that trick on him?
Now, don't lie, Pete, we all know you did! LMAO!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2014

Judged:

"I've told you before that I'm every single Poster on Topix, even YOU! I single-handedly keep this Forum going , as well as all the other Topix Forums, Nation-wide! I'm busier than a One-Legged Woman at an Ass-kicking Contest!

Don't you EVER pay attention? I've told you ALL of this before, but did you listen? Noooo!

I like talking to myself, too...but it really irritates me when I talk back, so SHUT UP, Self!
And learn to PAY ATTENTION when I'm talking to you! "

Total obfuscation. Caught once again posting under another name and she tries to deflect. What a loon. "No name." LOL!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2014

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember Lum's. Hotdogs cooked in beer. there are only a few left, one in Fla.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2014

Judged:

WTSenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Got quite a "flow" there, haven't you, Pete. I'll bet you're proud of that prostate. Do you show it off every chance you get...and did your face turn red from straining that hard to make that "flow" splash back on your neighbor, especially if you thought he was a Democrat?
We Democrats are definitely a tolerant Bunch. Another out-of-control Teabagger would have shot you with his big gun, if you had urinated on him. Or did you check out the size of your neighbor's Big Gun before you pulled that trick on him?
Now, don't lie, Pete, we all know you did! LMAO!
Classy as usual. Hope you are enjoying time with yourself.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2014

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>I remember Lum's. Hotdogs cooked in beer. there are only a few left, one in Fla.
I wonder if Mike Lum is still alive??
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2014

Judged:

"Got quite a "flow" there, haven't you, Pete. I'll bet you're proud of that prostate. Do you show it off every chance you get...and did your face turn red from straining that hard to make that "flow" splash back on your neighbor, especially if you thought he was a Democrat?
Now, don't lie, Pete, we all know you did! LMAO! "

What total BS! The loon (Saliva) got caught multi name posting AGAIN and now she's sulking. What a loon!
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2014

Judged:

Vet wrote:
"Got quite a "flow" there, haven't you, Pete. I'll bet you're proud of that prostate. Do you show it off every chance you get...and did your face turn red from straining that hard to make that "flow" splash back on your neighbor, especially if you thought he was a Democrat?
What total BS! The loon (Saliva) got caught multi name posting AGAIN and now she's sulking. What a loon!
She likes to pout in her own special way.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2014

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Julia,I agree with Pete.I think BAS is really Dunlapian.He posts abut his surroundings as if true.
I think she suddenly comes up with a bunch of phonies.Her son Jeffrey may be Peggy,Ahop can pretty well spot that one.
She's playing mind games.Mispelling words/names..Going over to Pay to Spray faking posts of innocense and honesty.
Fake posters there too.Covers ,hiding from moderators by using sns not registered in order to post smut.
Olive may be real since she boasts of being a grandmother.Never saw Linda post Racial remarks on TOPIX.Got to give her credit there.Olive is saying same old things over and over.Not sure though.Seen enough anyway.
Man, there ain't no flies on you, is there...especially since BAS has posted more than once that he's changed his name to BAS, so that his address will go back to showing Dunlap, TN.
Yessiree, it took a real genius , like you, to figure that one out, didn't it! <S>

I've never seen as many People in such dire need of a brain transplant, as you People are! I'll bet, as babies, you stored pennies in your skull through your ear canals, and you had enough spare room to stash away enough of them to buy the Grand Canyon...if you could just remember where you put them! When you shake your head, does it sound like the Bells of St. Mary, chiming, inside your head...or a tin can full of gravel?
Take an ice pick and cram all the cotton balls you can get in your ear canals...and then, cram some more in with the ice pick. That'll stop the noise. You just need to get a little padding inside your skull, that's all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2014

Judged:

Vet wrote:
I am??? Huh, who knew? I guess we'll just have to take your word for it...I guess...SMH, NO!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2014

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if Mike Lum is still alive??
Google shows he's 68 and no death date shown. He was from Hawaii and of Japanese descent and was the first Japanese to play in the majors.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2014

Judged:

"Man, there ain't no flies on you, is there...especially since BAS has posted more than once that he's changed his name to BAS, so that his address will go back to showing Dunlap, TN.
Yessiree, it took a real genius , like you, to figure that one out, didn't it! <S>

I've never seen as many People in such dire need of a brain transplant, as you People are! I'll bet, as babies, you stored pennies in your skull through your ear canals, and you had enough spare room to stash away enough of them to buy the Grand Canyon...if you could just remember where you put them! When you shake your head, does it sound like the Bells of St. Mary, chiming, inside your head...or a tin can full of gravel?
Take an ice pick and cram all the cotton balls you can get in your ear canals...and then, cram some more in with the ice pick. That'll stop the noise. You just need to get a little padding inside your skull, that's all."

And not one word about "Saliva." LOL!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2014

Judged:

About three years ago she tried to get me to register so she could PM me. I declined.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2014

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Google shows he's 68 and no death date shown. He was from Hawaii and of Japanese descent and was the first Japanese to play in the majors.
I seem to remember him well even after all these years. I also was a bigger fan of Rico Carty than Hank Aaron. Remember Felix Milan?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cleveland Discussions

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
??? leslie plumlee saddler????? (Aug '11) 3 hr Smh 4
UFO's spotted 6 hr milkyway 18
Lebanon Secret Orgy Club 9 hr mystery meat 2
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 14 hr WTH 8,944
dr. joyce a. brown smyrna, tn (Jun '12) 16 hr Duke Nukem 11
Real estate Wed TopDollar 5
Why women let themselves go and become lazy (Apr '13) Wed Karellan 13
•••
•••