Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

Comments (Page 5,674)

Showing posts 113,461 - 113,480 of139,012
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
sss needs to go back ,learn just wha her reason for being on TOPIX is about.
You idiot,you're not appointed to rip posters apart.You are not qualified to do more than your old TROLL posting. NOW shut up or get back to TOPIX and the right way to post.
You sure have wandered way out of line . You could be called a slut or anything,hiding behind your computer.
You STOP telling posters about themself of which you are so IGNORANT.You insult every poster trying to ruin every poster off.
Joe Kyle,you should pull every post on TOPIX Pay To Spray and Governors thread and run it by a judge.She has been in contempt so many times. She thinks she is head cheese.Hasn't been told how trashy she really is viewed..Pure gutter gravel pit trash.Posters know you.
Old Sassy would never say to someone's face what she says to them while safely hidden behind a computer screen. She's a coward, that's why she does it here.

My bet is that in real life she is always cowering and too afraid to speak her mind. In a way you almost have to feel sorry for her. She must have a very unhappy life.

So she comes here and takes her frustrations out on other posters.

I wouldn't let her get to you. She really isn't worth it. However, she is worth a laugh because she is so over dramatic and nver knows whatnshe's talking about half the time. Just another loonie liberal.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that is an absolute possibility, although your willful ignprance helps you deny the possibility.
Environment.about.com >...>GlobalWarmingandWea ther
Ah yes, freezing is caused by warming.

Just like in the 1980's environuts kept claiming the world only had 20 years to go due to the warming. We're 20 years + a decade and a half.

Maybe the environuts utilize the same math as zerO and Crazy Uncle Joe did with their "Recovery Summer 2010"?!?!?!?
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

My keyboard seems to be tempemental..
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that may very possibly be true! I won't press the issue, since I don't pay much attention to User Names anymore since all of you TEAbagger Trolls started changing yours with every Post.
But, I still have the same opinion of you as a Human Being...and I use the term loosely, pertaining to you.
Let's see~~~~ Go to Mountain City for a list she's used. Go to Camden for more.Go to Pay To Spray for even more,them list on Gov thread about 12 she uses when she's drunk.Like on the weekends.
No Name appears then.
What is your meaning of using TeabaggerTrolls when You know no one? Have you got stuck in GRANDMA gear?? You are a crazy nut.For certain ,an old Camden rejected TROLL trying to run TOPIX here.You are not going to .Might as well get used to it,you dumb bitch.That's for calling posters Teabagger Troll since you are so ignorant.Everytime you use that term,you'll find one that fits you to a T.So Bitchy TROLL,get used to it.You self centered old hag.
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Oh, well for some reason, there is always a space the Weather. You can google melting ice caps, the gulf stream, and the next ice age.
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

Where did old Sassy go? Oh that's right...she is now Olivia.
here now

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Olivia wrote:
Debt ceiling just passed the Senate. POTUS signed increase in minimum wage for all federal contractors from 7.25 to 10.10/hour.
Yes he did. So that affects a couple hundred thousand of two million workers. I guess the ones who are not affected (a million eight hundred thousand) are not that important to the POTUS.
amy lovette

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

hey. would someone please be kind enough to tell me how to deactivate myself from this forum? please
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that is an absolute possibility, although your willful ignprance helps you deny the possibility.
"willful ignorance" not ignprance.Where did you go to school or did you??
And Obama just made public that wage change. I posted weeks ago it was already approved to go to 10,10 an hour during the shutdown.Don't turn summer saults thanking Obama drama team for it was done already waiting for 1st of the year's agenda.!.
amy lovette

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

Julia wrote:
Where did old Sassy go? Oh that's right...she is now Olivia.
hey. i like your post. i figured people do that. could you please tell me how to deactivate my account onhere if you know?
west grad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

sassy feels bad about words she can't take back so she is preparing a Black History Month dinner tea party complete with chicken and ribs , for any of her bestie Lady 's illegal friends want to join the celebration Joe Kyle will be making chips 'n salsa.I hear it's going to be a grande ole party. Wish I didn't have plans to walk my dawgs or I would b there.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

Julia wrote:
<quoted text>You are aware he is a democrat? You probably thought he was a republican.
He's the same doofus that let school buses sit during Hurricane Katrina. People needed to get out and he's too stupid to use the buses. One of his nicknames is School bus Ray.
He loved being in front of the cameras demanding money from FEMA and he wasted resources he had right there. He wasn't qualified nor ready to handle such a massive job.
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You call me stupid and you have no idea what the difference is between oil pumped out of the ground and Raw Tar Sand Oil, which is what will be coming through the Keystone Pipeline.
Learn something about the subject you're commenting on before you make your idiotic comments. Otherwise, keep your mouth shut. "Better to have People THINK you're an Idiot, than to Open your Mouth and remove all doubt".
You wait until I am gone to call me stupid. Not only do you do it behind a screen, you also wait until I am gone from the forum. Some would call that cowardly.

Now to business...
Have you not heard of OIL SPILLS FROM TANKERS crossing the ocean to get that "safe" oil to us?
Crude oil and refined oil spills from tanker ships have damaged natural ecosystems.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oil_sp...
here now

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

amy lovette wrote:
hey. would someone please be kind enough to tell me how to deactivate myself from this forum? please
If you are getting email alerts go to the bottom and hit unsubscribe.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

100,000 trailers FEMA new trailers brought in filled, with treated lumber with Formaldyhyde,now condemned. The military should have moved in built their tent city,just get folks out and dry and warm,fed. Many were in the infested water .Busses sitting by.
Remember Freedom Busses were used in 60's..They never thought to get the people OUT on busses if nothing else.
If a kid is in the danger in the road,it's your first duty to get the kid out of danger,worry later.It was his duty to get people to safety,save lives.He was seeing dollar signs instead of all his people.
Just the facts

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

Julia wrote:
<quoted text>You are aware he is a democrat? You probably thought he was a republican.
He's the same doofus that let school buses sit during Hurricane Katrina. People needed to get out and he's too stupid to use the buses. One of his nicknames is School bus Ray.
Mr. Mayor Nagin why didn't you send those buses out and get people to someplace safe?Even when the storm was over your family went to Europe and Hawaii because you were bribed with cash and trips. You sold out your city and fellow citizens and now you`re going to jail. I hope you enjoy your long stay as a guest of the state for many, many years.
amy lovette

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

here now wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are getting email alerts go to the bottom and hit unsubscribe.
i dont remember my email when i first got onhere last year. silly i know. i havent set up a new one either. i just really need a break for a while.lol thank you. do you know of any other way?
TN Voter

Andersonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Greed and Hate have totally consumed ALL TEAbaggers! If this Forum hasn't shown anything else, it definitely has shown that! And to make it even worse, all of them claim to be very religious Christians. Now, that's truly incredible to me...how they could have the gall to even make that claim.
I've never known anybody like TEAbaggers and I wish I hadn't never known there were such People in these United States like them, either. It really makes me worry about how our Society has gone so terribly wrong, and if and how will it ever get straightened out, again. I don't foresee anything good for this Country's future until it does.
Well social security has gone so terribly wrong because you have 20 year olds on it and won't work, but you can thank both democrats and republicans for that... As for hate... Well you do a fine job when it comes to hate
TN Voter

Andersonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
100,000 trailers FEMA new trailers brought in filled, with treated lumber with Formaldyhyde,now condemned. The military should have moved in built their tent city,just get folks out and dry and warm,fed. Many were in the infested water .Busses sitting by.
Remember Freedom Busses were used in 60's..They never thought to get the people OUT on busses if nothing else.
If a kid is in the danger in the road,it's your first duty to get the kid out of danger,worry later.It was his duty to get people to safety,save lives.He was seeing dollar signs instead of all his people.
Well maybe if they left the city instead of just sitting and waiting for another hand out then maybe this would not have happened and by the way those trailers that are treated are the same damn trailers that people live in... Like mobile homes, modular homes, double wides and campers... All have treated wood but it only bothered the folks in the east quarter... Imagine that...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny.......
You judging people.
Well then, laugh it up! I don't imagine you do that very often. It's kinda hard to laugh and spew fire out of your mouth at the same time, I would think.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 113,461 - 113,480 of139,012
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Cleveland Forum right now

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 8 hr TN Voter 8,873
emily hunt 21 hr smoke 1
Cracker Barrel Co. SAD DAY 23 hr vox populi 6
Wilson child abuse survivor Josh Osborne dies Sat timtrish Humphrey 2
Sports fans in Cleveland are PATHETIC LOSERS! Jul 11 I HATE CLEVELAND 3
Wilson sheriff's deputy, school board member su... (Jun '13) Jul 10 I get it 24
"who" Jul 10 Lisa 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••