Olivia

Cookeville, TN

#125689 Feb 11, 2014
Julia wrote:
Have you heard about the historic ice storm that is expected to hit the south (that's you guys).
This global WARMING is something else! LOL!
Ignorance knows no bounds...Global warming could cause the next Ice age, If the Ice caps melt, which they are, the icy water flowing into the oceans could squelch the warm gulf stream that impacts our climate and cause another ice age. Ignorance is all you have, that and hate, bigotry, racism, and predjudice against those hurt most by GOP propaganda. Just because winter brings cold weather does not alter global warming...
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#125693 Feb 11, 2014
sad wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I agree Julia, liberals have the lowest IQ of anything,they are mostly jobless dropouts, or jailed thugs looking to get out of jail, or finally illegals in the country looking to get citizenship. Olivia/ SSS are one in the same, sometimes I guess SSS wants to push her B?S soo far they/it show up at the same time and she/it talks to herself, now that's the sign of a loon!! Thanks for your input, you are very smart and I think SSS cant stand it
Neither of you are smart and your stereotypes are ridiculous...
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

#125694 Feb 11, 2014
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>So you think Hillary Clinton is going to be the next president? That's what she thought in 2008. Then she was dumped by her own party.
Poor woman...keeps getting dumped, first by her husband and then by her party.
Wanna bet she's dumped again in 2016?
Hillary will be our next POTUS...If you are a strong woman, you should be happy..You seem to be a victim of a Misogynist GOP wave of a "War against Women". Sorry you buy into that malarky.
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#125695 Feb 11, 2014
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance knows no bounds...Global warming could cause the next Ice age, If the Ice caps melt, which they are, the icy water flowing into the oceans could squelch the warm gulf stream that impacts our climate and cause another ice age. Ignorance is all you have, that and hate, bigotry, racism, and predjudice against those hurt most by GOP propaganda. Just because winter brings cold weather does not alter global warming...
Where did I say global warming was a joke? Please bring my post up where I said that. As usual, you jumped the gun and just started ranting and accusing me of all sorts of things when all I said was this global warming is something else.

And like the dummy that you are, you ran with it

Looks like you have egg on your face...AGAIN!!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#125696 Feb 11, 2014
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
No woman deserves to be abused in any way...Hillary forgave a man she loved like many women do...Men are hounds, JFK, Roosevelt, and many other POTUS's truth be known..Democrats are just so much more layable. Who would want to sleep with NIXON, REAGAN, W, or W's Father? I could fiorgive, if it was just an indiscretion, just not if there was not genuine remorse...Anyone can make a mistake..Women have forgiven such mistakes since time began...Not weakness...WISDOM.
When a partner beds down a new attraction,it is over. Maybe not publicly but only because neither wants to leave.
Betrayal is not easilly forgotten and neither is the fact that your mate called you a COLD FISH publicly.
Truth is always going to surface. You cannot hide your feelings. Bill probably got tired long befoe he became governor. Hilllary probably had ambition,needed to stay married to succeed. He probably loves her as a sister but romance is gone.
Michelle tries to live up to a lot of stressful siuations.Stress shows in her face. It's too much on a young couple raising a family .All should just tell it like it really is.
Jeff

United States

#125698 Feb 11, 2014
Cold fish need global warming!
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#125699 Feb 11, 2014
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary will be our next POTUS...If you are a strong woman, you should be happy..You seem to be a victim of a Misogynist GOP wave of a "War against Women". Sorry you buy into that malarky.
You missed everything I said...it went right over your head. Hillary Clinton is NOT a strong woman....she is an angry, neglected, bitter woman.
Big difference.

You certainly assume a lot. Unlike you, I don't buy into your Joe Biden word of "malarky". How original of you! Smirk! smirk!
Andy

Fair Oaks, CA

#125700 Feb 11, 2014
Tennessee, too many years of republican madness rule.

Report: Tenn. below national average in AP scoring

Story Created: Feb 11, 2014 at 4:20 PM CST

(Story Updated: Feb 11, 2014 at 4:20 PM CST )

NASHVILLE, Tenn.(AP)- A new report shows over the last decade more students are taking Advanced Placement courses in Tennessee.

But the College Board report released on Tuesday shows the state is below the national average of students in the class of 2013 who scored a 3 or higher on an AP exam. The national average was 20 percent, where Tennessee was 10 percent.

A 3, 4, or 5 are the scores typically accepted by colleges for credit and placement.

Over the past decade, the report said the number of students who graduate from high school having taken rigorous AP courses, like world history and physics, has nearly doubled.

The report also showed the improvement states have made over the last decade in students scoring a 3 or higher on an AP exam. Tennessee went from 7.7 percent in 2003 to 10.1 last year.
Republicans SUCK !
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

#125701 Feb 11, 2014
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
When a partner beds down a new attraction,it is over. Maybe not publicly but only because neither wants to leave.
Betrayal is not easilly forgotten and neither is the fact that your mate called you a COLD FISH publicly.
Truth is always going to surface. You cannot hide your feelings. Bill probably got tired long befoe he became governor. Hilllary probably had ambition,needed to stay married to succeed. He probably loves her as a sister but romance is gone.
Michelle tries to live up to a lot of stressful siuations.Stress shows in her face. It's too much on a young couple raising a family .All should just tell it like it really is.
You have been in her postition? You know how she feels? Felt? Good for you...I would not judge, lest I be judged.
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

#125702 Feb 11, 2014
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>You missed everything I said...it went right over your head. Hillary Clinton is NOT a strong woman....she is an angry, neglected, bitter woman.
Big difference.
You certainly assume a lot. Unlike you, I don't buy into your Joe Biden word of "malarky". How original of you! Smirk! smirk!
Bless your heart.
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

#125704 Feb 11, 2014
sad wrote:
<quoted text> Yes I agree, we see that from every one of your stupid libtard post. So if "global WARMING" makes it colder, wouldn't that make it global "COOLING", lol Funny you say she is racist, she has never made a racist remark, she only hates dumbasses like you and bigotry is "
big·ot·ry
[big-uh-tree] Show IPA
noun, plural big·ot·ries.
stubborn and complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own.
the actions, beliefs, prejudices, etc., of a bigot. NOw liberals are the ones who hate Christians,babies,"legal " gun owners and women> Oh wait they are womanizers so I guess they love to abuse women
Whaaaaaaat?
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#125705 Feb 11, 2014
sad wrote:
<quoted text>coming from a dumbass like you, your opinion doesn't mean sh*t much like your worthless government cheese handout ass
Much like you’re a vile, illiterate posts.....Nothing you say now is credible because you are filthy and illiterate.
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

#125709 Feb 11, 2014
Chris Cristie has shown himself..for who he is...He is not a viable candidate...He is a bully...Noone wants a bully for the leader of the free world...May wash in New Jersey...But not as POTUS. May not be written off yet, but it will come..He will not be viable if he bullied DEMs in his state for endorsements....They only endorsed with bribes and threats. He is done.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#125710 Feb 11, 2014
Any counselor will tell you a woman has to ask herself this question:
Would I be better off staying or going?? There she finds HER answers.
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#125711 Feb 11, 2014
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been in her postition? You know how she feels? Felt? Good for you...I would not judge, lest I be judged.
Talk about being a hypocrite... you say you will not judge, yet you called me a racist, bigot when all I said was "isn't this global warming something"

If you want to be taken serious and credible stop over reacting. Use your brain, think about whatever it is....then react.
You do everything backwards
TN Voter

Clinton, TN

#125712 Feb 11, 2014
Andy wrote:
Tennessee, too many years of republican madness rule.
Report: Tenn. below national average in AP scoring
Story Created: Feb 11, 2014 at 4:20 PM CST
(Story Updated: Feb 11, 2014 at 4:20 PM CST )
NASHVILLE, Tenn.(AP)- A new report shows over the last decade more students are taking Advanced Placement courses in Tennessee.
But the College Board report released on Tuesday shows the state is below the national average of students in the class of 2013 who scored a 3 or higher on an AP exam. The national average was 20 percent, where Tennessee was 10 percent.
A 3, 4, or 5 are the scores typically accepted by colleges for credit and placement.
Over the past decade, the report said the number of students who graduate from high school having taken rigorous AP courses, like world history and physics, has nearly doubled.
The report also showed the improvement states have made over the last decade in students scoring a 3 or higher on an AP exam. Tennessee went from 7.7 percent in 2003 to 10.1 last year.
Republicans SUCK !
What in the hell are you talking about...republicans are not the ones that come up with the standards.... Now do your homework ANDY...... Ok ANDY......
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#125713 Feb 11, 2014
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>Where did I say global warming was a joke? Please bring my post up where I said that. As usual, you jumped the gun and just started ranting and accusing me of all sorts of things when all I said was this global warming is something else.
And like the dummy that you are, you ran with it
Looks like you have egg on your face...AGAIN!!
I'm still waiting for you to show me where I was ignorant about global warming. Oh wait, you can't because you over reacted like you always do.
TN Voter

Clinton, TN

#125714 Feb 11, 2014
Olivia wrote:
Chris Cristie has shown himself..for who he is...He is not a viable candidate...He is a bully...Noone wants a bully for the leader of the free world...May wash in New Jersey...But not as POTUS. May not be written off yet, but it will come..He will not be viable if he bullied DEMs in his state for endorsements....They only endorsed with bribes and threats. He is done.
And you are educated right???? Lol... What a moron.... Stop.... Do yourself a favor.... Lol
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#125716 Feb 11, 2014
really wrote:
<quoted text>And you are a dumbass douchebag punk!! Better go suck on your moms titty before you cry
Jackson you are a joke...I might add a bad joke.........Anyone who supports your vulgarities is a moron.
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#125717 Feb 11, 2014
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are going to accuss me of bigotry, racism and hate you better be able to back it up. Otherwiss it is just slander on your part.

So back up your accusations!

Oh you can't can you because you will never find any racism or bigotry from me, You just prefer to lie and slander people. Typical liberal.

I seem to be catching you in lie after lie.n You are no match for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Computer Room (May '13) 8 min Friend 3
Wedding Photography 1 hr crgroover 1
Blonde Hair Girl 15 hr Mr Pee pee 4
Pastor Hank Davis Mon Truthbtold 2
cops Mon Truthbtold 1
Glass Pipe "BUYING" (Mar '13) Oct 27 onlinedude 6
Rotary Club Honors Firefighters Of The Year Oct 24 HEADZ 1
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match

Cleveland People Search