Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

Comments (Page 5,615)

Showing posts 112,281 - 112,300 of124,359
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I've posted this FACT before, but I'm going to post it again.
I saw this on CSPAN, LIVE, as it happened, with my own eyes...and ears!
Early on when the Big Oil Companies began making their historical Record Profits and gas was going up a lot every time you went to the Pump, the CEO's of all 6 (at that time) of the Big Oil Companies were summoned to appear before a Congressional Cmte. to explain why Gas was going so high, when they were making record profits.
The only CEO who wasn't unbelievably arrogant was the CEO of Shell, now Retired.
At one point, one of the Congressmen made the statement that since their Profits were so high and gas was still going up at an unprecedented rate, they had no need for the Govt. Subsidies and they should be discontinued.
The CEO of Exxon, also now Retired, interrupted the Congressman and arrogantly said, "If you stop the Subsidies, we'll just cut you off"!(I am quoting him verbatim).
At that point, I came up on the edge of my chair and almost yelled at the TV, "Why You Sorry SOB" (except I didn't use the initials). It made me so angry that I couldn't sit still in my chair and had to get up and do a little pacing back and forth, while still watching and listening to the TV.
The Congressman just leaned back in his chair and yielded the floor, and his remaining time, back to the Chairman of the Committee...and the Gov't. Subsidies were never mentioned again by anybody at that Hearing.
What I took away from that little "Outburst" by Exxon's CEO was that the Federal Gov't. was being basically, "Blackmailed" by the Big Oil Companies, using the threat of "cutting off" the essential Gas and Oil supply, necessary to run practically everything in this Country, right up to, and including, our Military...and that NOBODY in our Gov't. was willing to do anything about it...probably because of the devastating consequences that would bring about.
I've often wondered since then, if THAT is one of the main reasons that our Gov't. wants us to become independent of "foreign" oil, but is it also to break the "hold" that the Big Oil Companies have on our Gov't., our Country, and Us? I've wondered...
Nobody cares what YOU wonder.Why didn't you take your cancer sticks, go get upon your old wobbly bed,jump up and down,throw you a fit and see who gives a sh--. Again ,in something not your business and way over your nappy head.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

Judged:

Julia wrote:
Some food for thought....
Chris Christie....a traffic jam
Hillary Clinton..4 dead Americans in Benghanzi
I think I would rather be in a traffic jam instead of dead...unless I am suicidal.....how about you?
The Final Report absolved Hillary of any blame and it was the TEApublican-Majority Congress that cut the Funding for Security at Benghazi, in the Sequestration Funding Cuts!

So, if you really have to place blame on somebody...and you TEApublicans think you have to...then, it rightfully belongs on the TEApublican-Majority Congress that pushed through the Money Slashes to everything in our Gov't, without giving any thought to what that would mean, or what dangers they were opening us up to!
As long as they got their Money and Perks, THEY DID NOT CARE...and they still don't!
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary didn't order the deaths of the persons in Benghazi...regardless of what right wing loons might assert.
And until proven, Christie didn't order the 2 lane closure.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
The Final Report absolved Hillary of any blame and it was the TEApublican-Majority Congress that cut the Funding for Security at Benghazi, in the Sequestration Funding Cuts!
So, if you really have to place blame on somebody...and you TEApublicans think you have to...then, it rightfully belongs on the TEApublican-Majority Congress that pushed through the Money Slashes to everything in our Gov't, without giving any thought to what that would mean, or what dangers they were opening us up to!
As long as they got their Money and Perks, THEY DID NOT CARE...and they still don't!
Did the investigation prove your claim?
No
Just another one of your TEAbagger fantasties.
Pitiful.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

fantasies
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

GOP Kochsuckers

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

Judged:

The Billionaires Bankrolling the Tea Party - The New York Times
www.nytimes.com/2010/08/29/opinion/29rich.htm... - Similar to The Billionaires Bankrolling the Tea Party - The New York Times
Aug 28, 2010 ... This weekend, the scene shifted to Washington, where the avatars of oppressed white Tea Party America, Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin, were ...
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

Judged:

US Steel Laying Off 175

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/4348939-lay...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

Judged:

you know nothing wrote:
<quoted text> NO one said she "ordered" deaths, you dumbass. If she would've done her job, the deaths maybe could've have been prevented
It probably would NEVER have happened, if you TEAbaggers had not voted in the "Slash and Burn" Bunch of TEApublicans that we now have in the U.S. House of Representatives, because the money would have been there to pay for Extra Security at Benghazi...and the money to have Troops and Equipment stationed closer by in the event they were needed in a hurry!

It's NOT anybody's fault but the TEAbaggers on the House that have no clue what they are doing, or the consequences of their actions!
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

International Paper Laying Off 500

http://www.waaytv.com/news/local/employees-to...
GOP Kochsuckers

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

Judged:

Tea Party Movement: Deluded and Inspired by Billionaires

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/cifa...
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

Radio Shack to Close 500 Stores

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101389089
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

clark

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

watch what happens next! this is gonna be soooooooo cooooool!
GOP Kochsuckers

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

Judged:

US News:

Tea Partry Funding Koch Brothers Emerge From Anonymity

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-fen...
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

Judged:

Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
Did the investigation prove your claim?
No
Just another one of your TEAbagger fantasties.
Pitiful.
It's your TEAbagger Issa's Committee Report, Idiot! If it's false, it's on him and Nobody else! You'd be hard-pressed to make anybody believe that if there was one shred of evidence that Hillary was in any way at fault, Issa wouldn't have made a Mountain out of a molehill and blasted all over the World, until everybody knew about it, from YOU to Al Qaeda! But, THAT DID NOT HAPPEN because there was NOTHING there!
But, the Report did say that it was the Sequester Cuts that were responsible for the Lack of Extra Security! And the House TEAbaggers are responsible for those! So, it's YOUR Party Members who are at fault, NOT Hillary Clinton or anybody else!

And BTW, the Ambassador was offered Extra Security, three times, BEFORE the Sequester Cuts, and he turned them down, REFUSED THEM, each time!
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

Manufacturing Slows Sharply in January

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101384666
GOP Kochsuckers

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

Judged:

Tea Party Express.org

Congressman Paul Ryan Strong Tea Party Choice for Vice-President

http://www.teapartyexpress.org/5047/congressm...
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

General Motors January Sales Numbers Drop 12%

http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/02/03/3910190...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 112,281 - 112,300 of124,359
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Cleveland Forum right now

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 57 min cashew 8,470
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 1 hr NTMD8OR 58,288
bi curious 22yr m 9 hr Atlman 3
How does sex feel? good or bad? (Jul '10) Tue Hung n horny 39
Cleveland State Teacher Apr 21 yeah 2
Gilbert real estate (Sep '12) Apr 21 yeah 10
the shack Apr 21 really 1
•••
•••
•••
Cleveland Dating

more search filters

less search filters