Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

Comments (Page 4,963)

Showing posts 99,241 - 99,260 of139,020
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
funny

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

SEE VIDEO!!! Needs to be on you tube!!!!!
http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/City-Workers...
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

funny wrote:
http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/loc al/City-Workers-Fired-Over-Bir thday-Card-233090211.html
This is CRAZY!!!!! ALL the City workers in Dyer fired for signing a birthday card!!!
Liberal "justice" at work, with the tacit approval of the GOP, who has allowed the kooks to make such inroads against justice and sanity.
really

Lincoln, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal "justice" at work, with the tacit approval of the GOP, who has allowed the kooks to make such inroads against justice and sanity.
Lame comment from an idiot who don't even know what he's talking about. Just rambling on.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

really wrote:
<quoted text>Lame comment from an idiot who don't even know what he's talking about. Just rambling on.
We're headed for a Civil War just as fast as we can go and all of you TEAbaggers and Religion Nuts will LOSE!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

"Why The U.S. Government Should Send You %3,000 For Doing Nothing."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/why-u-government-send-3...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Disgusting , Bloviating PIG that'll say and do anything for money, just like the TEApublicans and their TEAbagger Supporters!
----------
"Rush Limbaugh Goes Nuclear About Filibuster Reform: Compares It To Allowing Women To Be Raped":(VIDEO).

Click here:
http://politicalminute.org/rush-limbaugh-goes...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

I hope he rots in Prison!
----------
"Teabagging Wisconsin Birther Arrested For Threatening To Kill President Obama."

Click here:
http://aattp.org/teabagging-wisconsin-birther...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
"'Daily Show' Taping Flusters Bill Cosby".(VIDEO).
Click here:
http://screen.yahoo.com/bill-cosby-extended-i...
Now that is some funny stuff.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I wondered about that, too. But, I don't know if China and Iran are Friendly. I guess they wouldn't have to be though, since China has money and Iran needs money because of the sanctions.
China could have bought the "Sentinel" from the Iranians to redo it...or they could have bought the "specs" from the Iranians and built their own version.
I just don't like the idea of China having Drones. But, as you said, it was bound to happen, sooner or later.
Linda I believe China is still buying it's crude from Iran using it's own Yuan.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-17988142
Futhermore I believe China is still pumping out crude from Iraq after we spilled our American Blood there, only to buy cheap Chinese products made by Rich Americans who take their business over there for cheap labor and no pesky enviromental issues.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>No challenge, D., I get my ME news from reliable sources not some arm of radical Islam. The ISRAELI Defense Force is part of the ISRAELI Ministry of Defense and is composed of mostly ISRAELI soldiers and is supported by the ISRAELI people. Do you see a trend here, D?
Your anti Semitism is based on an event that happened decades ago and LBJ stopped the investigation of that event for unknown reasons. You have posted your support for a gutter society, the PLO, which is supported by a nation that is on the State Dept. list of state sponsored terrorism, Iran. The PLO uses children to target children with bombs in ISRAEL. Your enemy in the ME is ISRAEL. These facts that I have repeated before, remain facts.
You have no challenge because you can't challenge the reliability of al Jazeera English.(strike one)

The Israeli in the armed forces have to do what they are ordered to do by the Commanders of the IDF.
Lets keep Religion out of these posts, as I know calling someone an anti-Semite is the "go to" method when discussing Israel. As you know I always keep religion out of the picture when discussing Israel. Again if you think I'm lying about this, then I challenge you again to prove me wrong.(that would be strike two)I also know it will be hard for you not to spew your false opinion out.
Again you spew claims that I support the PLO, so please show me where I have stated this,(another challenge.....could be strike three) your spewing these untruths just will not do. I do support the Palestinian refugees.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Linda I believe China is still buying it's crude from Iran using it's own Yuan.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-17988142
Futhermore I believe China is still pumping out crude from Iraq after we spilled our American Blood there, only to buy cheap Chinese products made by Rich Americans who take their business over there for cheap labor and no pesky enviromental issues.
China will make a 6 month windfall in Iran as the sanctions are relaxed. Oil for Chinese weaponry and goods.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Syria exposed the Obama "red line", and the world now knows our threats of force aren't worth the paper they're written on..
The Syrian regime lives on.
Iran may be using the 2005 North Korea playbook to extend deadlines for nuclear enrichment.
Iran has to dismantle absolutely nothing.
Israel's hands are tied for 6 months now...bombing Iran during an international "agreement" period would bring world condemnation on them.
Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt will now pursue "peaceful" nuclear energy.
The Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty is a joke.
Uncle Willard

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

If you go to the doctor, all you’re going to pay is $1,” she began.“If you’re in the hospital for an extended period, you should only be billed $5..&#8201;.&#8201;. If you get medicine, generics are $1 and brand is $4..&#8201;.&#8201;. You can go to the dentist once a month — exams, X-rays and cleanings are covered..&#8201;.&#820 1;. Now for your teeth, the plan does take care of having them pulled and does take care of fillings, but not bridges, because that’s considered cosmetic.”

[cont'd]

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/in-rur ...
worse president ever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Classic Obama Flashblack:'Transparency Will Be The Touchstone Of This Administration'

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/11/97059-oldie-g...

Lies, lies and more lies.....all of you who voted for this moron...what were you thinking? Seriously! What??
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
I hope he rots in Prison!
----------
"Teabagging Wisconsin Birther Arrested For Threatening To Kill President Obama."
Click here:
http://aattp.org/teabagging-wisconsin-birther...
What kind of site is AATTP?

"We support the Occupy movement".

Be aware that the "fair and unbiased" moderators of Topix had earlier obliterated your need to know about that site's Agenda.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

worse president ever wrote:
Classic Obama Flashblack:'Transparency Will Be The Touchstone Of This Administration'
http://www.ijreview.com/2013/11/97059-oldie-g...
Lies, lies and more lies.....all of you who voted for this moron...what were you thinking? Seriously! What??
Also known as:

olivia
really
George
Rocco
SexySassySenior
The Original Amused
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>You have no challenge because you can't challenge the reliability of al Jazeera English.(strike one)
The Israeli in the armed forces have to do what they are ordered to do by the Commanders of the IDF.
Lets keep Religion out of these posts, as I know calling someone an anti-Semite is the "go to" method when discussing Israel. As you know I always keep religion out of the picture when discussing Israel. Again if you think I'm lying about this, then I challenge you again to prove me wrong.(that would be strike two)I also know it will be hard for you not to spew your false opinion out.
Again you spew claims that I support the PLO, so please show me where I have stated this,(another challenge.....could be strike three) your spewing these untruths just will not do. I do support the Palestinian refugees.
Well, D., since you are using a baseball analogy, I can relate to it. I played college ball and was a right handed batter and threw right. The only pitches that I have seen from you were balls,, so far outside that they were in the the left hand batter's box. Since the Palestinian refugees are the ones using suicide bombs to target Israeli children, I just threw one right by you and you didn't even swing, anti-Semitic is certainly appropriate. I believe that I have posted twice that I don't watch the propaganda arm of the Islamic terrorists, I depend on those sources that I consider reliable who do. It's the bottom of the ninth, D., two outs and your count is 3-2. I am on the home team which means you are about to lose the ballgame.

Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Syria supports the 6 month 'agreement" "delay" with Iran.
LMAO
Good work, Kerry.
You have the terrorists' stamp of approval.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
We're headed for a Civil War just as fast as we can go and all of you TEAbaggers and Religion Nuts will LOSE!
EXACTLY what you have been feeding all along.
We need peacekeepers not a war hungry monger like you.You post every negative wire you can hunt down,say criminal things,talk like a communist against our government and you are one more supporter of civil war.
Why don't you try posting something pleasant ,promoting peace instead of fighting every day telling everybody your low opinion??
People like you do NOT help.You don't even try to get along.You try to build up war even on TOPIX.
YOu have been promoting fighting all along.People like you cause riots in the streets.
lol

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
Sure do.Add lying to it too, plus sexcapades,laziness,freeloader s ,moochers.And one SSS supports it.Wants to give handouts to everyone who doesn't want to work,make a livng for their own.
Her dgtr reportedly said she left because she got tired of food stamps,welfare as a way of life.SSS is willing to settle for nothing but what she has right now deteriorating daily.
Some counties have rules of no trailer older than 5 years old.She will be notified one day move it.Until she has no choice ,she will hide behind a computer talking about others as badly as she can find to post.A mediocre dispatcher ,she burned out early.
Another amazingly stupid post by our resident dimwit. Unbelievable.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 99,241 - 99,260 of139,020
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cleveland Discussions

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
How does sex feel? good or bad? (Jul '10) 3 hr Truth 50
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 12 hr TN Voter 8,873
emily hunt Sun smoke 1
Cracker Barrel Co. SAD DAY Sat vox populi 6
Wilson child abuse survivor Josh Osborne dies Sat timtrish Humphrey 2
Sports fans in Cleveland are PATHETIC LOSERS! Jul 11 I HATE CLEVELAND 3
Wilson sheriff's deputy, school board member su... (Jun '13) Jul 10 I get it 24
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000