mad scientist

Denver, CO

#108911 Nov 16, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you have a misconception of the facts Olivia. Romneycare was not the template for the ACA. Romneycare didn't increase taxes nor did it cut Medicare. And BTW, liberals will assassinate themselves. They have already started.
Yes....RomneyCare was not the template for the ACA and Bush never started ANY wars. Got it !!
mad scientist

Denver, CO

#108912 Nov 16, 2013
Nasty is stupid wrote:
<quoted text> funny you bring up "the dear Lord above" when your "party" consistently goes against anything the bible says . Nothing like killing babies to make one in tune with The Lord huh nasty? Or ruling with an iron fist like the dicktaster Obama has. Your comical and real stupid and it's obvious
Are you kidding ?? Typical bible thumper logic.
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

#108914 Nov 16, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you have a misconception of the facts Olivia. Romneycare was not the template for the ACA. Romneycare didn't increase taxes nor did it cut Medicare. And BTW, liberals will assassinate themselves. They have already started.
Keep it up..Your lies will benefit you nothing in the long run. Your myopia will be your party's downfall.
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

#108915 Nov 16, 2013
mad scientist wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding ?? Typical bible thumper logic.
Your party denies jesus christ. He said what you do unto the least of these you do unto me. The meek shall inherit the earth. It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Let he is who is without sin cast the first stone. Faith, charity, hope, and love, but the greatest of these is love.
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

#108916 Nov 16, 2013
mad scientist wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding ?? Typical bible thumper logic.
Your party only cares about babies while they reside in the uterus, and nothing about what happens to them after they exit the uterus.
Ornery

Sparta, TN

#108921 Nov 16, 2013
Olivia wrote:
In china folks can be incarcerated and killed for attempting to start a union. In the United States Unions have gone from 37% to 11%. There is a war on the working class lead by the GOP. Michelle Bachman wants to do away with the minimum wage so Corps. Can pay slave wages. If the minimum wage had kept up with the cost of living, it would be 21 dollars per hour.
you sound like someone who has some brains in their head even though you have been brainwashed throughout your young life. Labor Unions are the worse enemies to the labor unions. Think about it. The companies want more money from the very people that employee them and then put in conditions that the employer cannot get rid of a bad employee. Let me ask you a question.
At what point would you as an employee (with the powers of a labor union)would want from your employer who makes 250,000 per year profit before taxes. How much do you think you are worth if you do a simple task on a line somewhere in the plant?
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

#108922 Nov 16, 2013
Nasty is stupid wrote:
<quoted text> funny you bring up "the dear Lord above" when your "party" consistently goes against anything the bible says . Nothing like killing babies to make one in tune with The Lord huh nasty? Or ruling with an iron fist like the dicktaster Obama has. Your comical and real stupid and it's obvious
Nasty, the is a hoard of triceratops invading your neighborhood...Go check it out.
TN Voter

United States

#108923 Nov 16, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
My spelling has always been the same, I am a poor editor, but my point has always been taken. I care not whether you appreciate my opinion...Because you are not sincere. The opinions you support are in direct opposition to democracy, individual rights, and tolerance.
You talk about tolerance, however I have to be tolerant to everyone's feelings or beliefs, yet no one is tolerant towards our beliefs or feelings , hypocrisy here??? Ummm yes
The Original Latent Male

Pulaski, TN

#108924 Nov 16, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
NOOOO, I would have pinched your head off when you were born, if I had given birth to you, TRUST ME!
Are you saying I'm a butthole baby, Mom?

How could you?!?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#108925 Nov 16, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You better not tell your fellow TEAbaggers that! They hate Gays, just in case you didn't know....and Blacks...and Women...and just about EVERYBODY that isn't one of them...which is most of Americans. So, suffice it to say, they have their little elite "Cult" and they're out to destroy anybody who isn't a Member of it...kinda like the Nazi Mindset before, and during, WWII. They want to, "Rule The World", and get rid of anybody that's not just like them, in every way!
So basically they're not a bunch of Diversity Fascist hypocrites, am I right?

So what are you bedwetting about?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#108926 Nov 16, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a lot of code out there, and It's getting ridiculous! "Political correctness" is synonymous with "Cultural Marxism," and it's gotten so stupid I'm afraid to order anything from an ethnic menu anymore! If I choose Greek over Thai, Italian over French, American over Melanesian I feel like I must somehow explain my decision with great delicacy and apologize to lots of people..somewhere...who's language I can't speak. Screw it...I'm goin' for pizza!
Now a man might think that fat women wouldn't have to wait by the phone anymore, that the bullshitters who "care" about women would don their capes and wine 'em and dine 'em like there was no tomorrow. But in actuality they'd rather wine and dine the spastic colon of another latent male.

Political Correctness is just the psychobabble of people who can't rise above the pay grade of fry cook.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#108927 Nov 16, 2013
here now wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, at least your spelling has improved. Your opinion is appreciated.
And there's more exclamation points and capital letters!

Shades of Florydan.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#108928 Nov 16, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
My spelling has always been the same, I am a poor editor, but my point has always been taken. I care not whether you appreciate my opinion...Because you are not sincere. The opinions you support are in direct opposition to democracy, individual rights, and tolerance.
Excuse me, but have you seen Chicken George?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#108929 Nov 16, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Repete...please you and all your tea party drones keep that course, because women, the young college students, the elderly, blacks, latinos, the LGBT community, labor unions, those for increasing the minimum wage, and anyone other than white anglo saxon protestants will out vote you unless you succeed in disenfranchising these people from voting. Good Luck.
How about that? A sloganeering home run!

Still not one single solitary independent thought.
whats up

Phoenix, AZ

#108930 Nov 16, 2013
mad scientist wrote:
<quoted text>Not my party honey. The conservative party just hides behind religion and uses it when convenient. Under their thin disguise lies nothing but hate and greed.
Sounds about right.....
koto

Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#108931 Nov 16, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
How about that? A sloganeering home run!
Still not one single solitary independent thought.
Sounds independent too me. Maybe not what you want to hear huh bubba ?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#108932 Nov 16, 2013
Chicken George wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds independent too me. Maybe not what you want to hear huh bubba ?
I've heard it more than enough, Brucie.
NoName

Big Sandy, TN

#108933 Nov 17, 2013
TEAbaggers are totally insane! TOTALLY INSANE! If you don't believe it, just read the last few pages of this Thread!

Fake Religion and Koch Bros. Ideology has completely driven them to the depths of Insanity, and it was probably a very short trip to begin with.

They are very dangerous People that are as much of a Threat to this Nation, and it's People, as any Foreign Terrorist...maybe more so!

The Enemy Within!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#108936 Nov 17, 2013
TN Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk about tolerance, however I have to be tolerant to everyone's feelings or beliefs, yet no one is tolerant towards our beliefs or feelings , hypocrisy here??? Ummm yes
Being tolerant of TEAbaggers feelings and beliefs is like being tolerant of Hitler's feelings and beliefs, and we ALL know how that turned out!

TEAbaggers's feelings and beliefs are to destroy everything and everybody that doesn't "feel" and "believe" exactly like they do...and should they succeed in doing that, then they will turn on each other, because of their "feelings" of Greed and Self-Entitlement...and their "beliefs" in total Domination and Superiority!

Hitler and the Nazis...American-style! That's what the TEApublicans REALLY are!

Even the Republican Party is trying to purge them from their Ranks because they NOW see what a mistake it was to incorporate them into their Party...and believe me, that's REALLY saying something about how horrible the TEApublicans REALLY are, because the Republicans are no Angels, themselves.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#108937 Nov 17, 2013
The Original Latent Male wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying I'm a butthole baby, Mom?
How could you?!?
It was easy! I shit Turds like you everyday...if I eat right!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alert: Inmate found dead at Wilson County Jail 2 hr disgusting 2
looking for yoga classes 18 hr sissy 1
Kayla Rose Mon Help clean up Leb... 1
News Bargain Hunt coming to Lebanon Sun sanford 1
Funeral home worker pretending to be a Pastor Mar 28 Shawty26 1
Dr. Tammy Collins (Apr '13) Mar 28 Elise Gingerich 15
Christina Wright (Mar '14) Mar 27 max 2
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web