Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#99165 Sep 27, 2013
masterblaster wrote:
<quoted text>Look in the mirror and you will see another....
You look in the mirror, homlio.
masterblaster, masterloser.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#99166 Sep 27, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and there are others who go along with this.
yes, hey, you're an ocd loser too.
Barney

Elizabethton, TN

#99167 Sep 27, 2013
masterblaster wrote:
<quoted text>Look in the mirror and you will see another....
hahahah, masterblaster and hey are 2 leetle beeches
Barney

Elizabethton, TN

#99168 Sep 27, 2013
masterblaster my leetle beetch
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

#99172 Sep 27, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you've lost me. What about my Hairdresser. And it's certainly strange that you remembered the voice-changer. Have you got one?
What about my smoking habit? I smoke (cigarettes), so what?
Man, you've been hanging on to more Posts about me than I have. Now, that's REALLY weird in my way of thinking!
Some of your posts are so preposterous, its hard to forget them. The hairdresser post was a classic.
masterblaster

Austin, TX

#99173 Sep 27, 2013
Barney wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahah, masterblaster and hey are 2 leetle beeches
Such brilliance. How did they ever let you out of school.
masterblaster

Austin, TX

#99174 Sep 27, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you talking about, THIS TIME?
123 just seems to ramble much like someone with dementia.
masterblaster

Austin, TX

#99175 Sep 27, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>

I think we have been determined adults.
Really ??
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

#99176 Sep 27, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete, OT is not the only one using the word "IF" lately. Yesterday I heard President Obama commenting about how the Republicans would feel and look "IF" the ACA works. He said it several times. "If it works". Not WHEN it works. It made me wonder just how sure he is about his signature legislation. Im not a fan of Rush but when I did listen to him years ago he said something that I still remember. "Words mean things." IF expresses a feeling of doubt that it will work.
Hello NT. I did not know about Obama's use of the word "if", but it was probably a smart choice of words on his part. I really wasn't faulting OT for his use of the word. I was basically disagreeing with his opinion and stating why. There is no way the ACA can work as it is structured today. It will be changed. As it is structured today, there is no way it can be funded to actually do what it stipulates. It also in no way will lead to lower insurance premiums and will cause massive unemployment. The American public will eventually catch on and then it will be tweaked to a point it will look nothing like it looks today. This is the only possible result of this colossal mess of legislation.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#99177 Sep 27, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Now,that's saying a lot! We might could get you OJ Simpson.
SSS,you are so far out of touch with reality. For your very own good ,get a dog,go to bed,get a decent night's sleep.NOBODY is after you.Nobody wants you.Nobody sues for money unless you keep your BS up.
You know voice changers are not to be played with. You can accuse but you never recall your false accusations.
You know who we ALL are but you have posted so much you are getting disoriented.
No sister?? That means you make stuff up as you need to.
ED is no enemy.All I said was he's one of others who know I am NOT your accused party.
You are dangerously wrong,harming your own mind.
One day,you won't get a voice in controlling your words. It can happen anyday. You threaten one person with your "Smith & Wesson " and THAT person can have you legally committed with just a stroke of a pen.. All a doctor needs is ER doctor's signature added..Pity runs out.NTM Is not your affair and it's none of your interset about his work which his friends laugh at your second guesses,untrue.
You've gone far enough.
What are you People? A bunch of Street Gang Thugs, taking your action on to the Internet?
I tell you what you do...STOP YOUR THREATENING and try putting some of it into Action. We'll see who comes out the Winner!
And if you keep up the Threats, we'll see if any of what you say is true, because you are about to REALLY make me angry. I do NOT like Bullies and I do NOT like being threatened! YOU BETTER BE ABLE TO FOLLOW THROUGH when you threaten me!!!

Location hidden

#99178 Sep 27, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of your posts are so preposterous, its hard to forget them. The hairdresser post was a classic.
What hairdresser Post???

Location hidden

#99179 Sep 27, 2013
masterblaster wrote:
<quoted text>123 just seems to ramble much like someone with dementia.
Dementia is a nice word for it! I don't know what it is, but it shouldn't be allowed out walking around amongst Sane People, IMO!
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

#99180 Sep 27, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think John Kennedy would consider the destruction of government and it's institutions, doing something "for your country".
BTW, I am neither sprawled on my couch, nor am I waiting for crumbs....If I were in such shape, I would still be smart enough not to ask you for any, since I already know the answer.
I realize your exaggeration of the phrase "destruction of the government." It is quite obvious this isn't happening. I am assuming your point of view is that those who sponsor a larger government are doing something for their country, and those that propose a smaller government are destructing the country.

I would like to take this opportunity to take your statement above and couple it with your statements that our country should do whatever necessary to feed the hungry and provide all with healthcare. Is the government not currently in the state of growing with the formation of the ACA? Of course it is. I noted earlier that before the ACA has been placed into effect, the IRS has already misappropriated $67 million in funding designated to ramp up the ACA. What this essentially means is that taxpayers' hard earned money was basically flushed down the toilet by the IRS under the guise of managing the ACA. I also realize that liberals think $67 million is a drop in the bucket to the multi-millionaires and other taxpayers' massive wealth and that some inefficiencies are going to happen with such a beneficial program as the ACA. However, what you also don't realize is that the very people who you propose need healthcare were also cheated out of this money by the very same government you support in enacting this program. The very people the ACA was designed to help did not receive the benefit of this $67 million. If medicare cost the government $200 per individual to provide them with healthcare insurance, then this waste of $67 million would have provided 27,916 individuals with healthcare for one year.

So where is the outrage towards our government for this massive waste? Again, I posted this information earlier and not one liberal on here dared to even mention this colossal mismanagement of funds that not only cheated American taxpayers, but also cheated the poor and needy these funds were supposed to benefit.

So based on your earlier points of view and examples of dichotomies you have listed, this act of ignoring this waste would mean that liberals will only direct outrage at government waste if it is Republican waste. If a democrat or liberal does it, it is ok. Again, this statement is based on your earlier philosophies and opinions. This leads me to believe you are not that interested in helping the poor and needy but furthering your political ideologies. Surely this isn't the case is it?

When you place a government organization as large and inefficient as the IRS in charge of a very important part of American lives, what do think the result is going to be? The Cash for Clunkers program is another fine example. The TVA program offering rebates for businesses changing to LED lights is another great example. This program was so mismanaged, it ran out of money in only four weeks leaving businesses owing thousands of dollars for LED lights they never received their promised rebate on. I was one of the unfortunate recipients of this mismanagement.

Why on earth would you or any liberal question why a taxpayer objects to paying more taxes when this type of waste is going on? Who wants to pay more money into a government that will flush some of it down the toilet? And yes, both republican and democrat parties waste money, I realize this.

Shame on Gov. Haslam for looking for an alternative way to keep healthcare out of government's hands. What a dumb idea.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

#99181 Sep 27, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
What hairdresser Post???
Surely you don't want me to give you the synopsis of that post. If you don't remember that post, then you must have been drinking when you posted it. Trust me on this, that post wasn't one of your better moments.

Location hidden

#99182 Sep 27, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you don't want me to give you the synopsis of that post. If you don't remember that post, then you must have been drinking when you posted it. Trust me on this, that post wasn't one of your better moments.
YES, I absolutely do want you to give me a synopsis, if you won't produce the Post itself, which I'm quite sure that you can! Either you or one of your Psycho Buddies has a print-out of every Post that I've ever made, I'm sure!

Location hidden

#99183 Sep 27, 2013
"Cokie Roberts SLAMS Tea Party Racism As New Poll Shows Tea Party Circling The Bowl:(VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://aattp.org/aattp-cokie-roberts-slams-te...

Location hidden

#99184 Sep 27, 2013
"Pop Quiz: What's wrong With The Tea Party."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/pop-quiz--what%E2%80%99...

Location hidden

#99185 Sep 27, 2013
"Medicaid To Pay For Private Health Plans In Arkansas."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/medica...
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

#99186 Sep 27, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
YES, I absolutely do want you to give me a synopsis, if you won't produce the Post itself, which I'm quite sure that you can! Either you or one of your Psycho Buddies has a print-out of every Post that I've ever made, I'm sure!
You know what, I am not going to engage in the same mannerisms yourself and others on here do. I would simply be lowering myself to your standards. Therefore, instead of a full synopsis, I will give you the high level version to trigger your memory. And yes, I jotted down the post number when I read it because I wanted to be re-entertained from it later. This post has provided a lot of entertainment.

So here goes Sassy. We were engaging in a smoking debate with some other posters. I think I started the whole debate by asking you why you choose to eat healthy when you smoke. Seemed like a huge contradiction to me. One way you substantiated your smoking was a statement that said "nobody even knows I smoke." You stated you had been going to the same hairdresser for quite some time and she has never mentioned you smoking. You presumed that since she didn't mention it, she must not smell it on you. Your summation was that since she didn't smell it on you that your smoking must be ok.

That is the high level. You used some colorful metaphors to spice the entire post up a little. What makes it so entertaining is that the reality is that everyone knows if a person smokes. All smokers smell like smoke. Smokers don't smell themselves for some reason, but others do. Then the best part was your statement that smoking isn't really bad for you if you don't smell like smoke. I think your parting line was "if my hairdresser can't smell it on me, then nobody can." "If my hairdresser can't smell it, then it is not harming my health. Then you went on to tell me how stupid I am or something like that. The post in its entirety I consider a true classic.

While I am on this soapbox, I will list another classic. This one was actually very humorous on your part and I did give you credit for that. One poster busted you for stretching the truth regarding statements you made about the many different jobs you have had over the course of your life. Somebody, somehow was able to prove you didn't have some of the jobs you listed. Your reply was "but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night."

I hate to admit this, but these classic moments are the main reason I sift through the trash on here looking for something either entertaining or thought provoking. Sometimes, you supply the entertainment portion.
TN Voter

Kennewick, WA

#99187 Sep 27, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
"Medicaid To Pay For Private Health Plans In Arkansas."
Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/medica...
Ok the Washington post but are they a government organization that delegates money... I'm sure you could go to Medicare.gov and look it up because I don't believe any media source until it is proved by a govt organization such as the CBO or the govt department itself... But you're not that smart so you'll take anything you see as fact as long as it's in writing!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
david wayne comer (May '12) 18 hr xainix 4
Find this person Tue Butch cooksey 7
beautiful young woman that rear ended me sunday Tue Max 2
Corey Davis Oct 19 curious 1
Pastor Hank Davis Oct 17 Michael 1
Kedar Thor Brewer - Local PREDATOR Advisory! Oct 17 Oreo 2
Needing a little info on this man Oct 16 needing help 1
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match

Cleveland Jobs