Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

Comments (Page 4,447)

Showing posts 88,921 - 88,940 of139,008
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

bozo palace wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything the lefties touch is corrupt.
Just think how many Lefties' hands have touched the money you have in your pocket! Oh my Gawg, it's "corrupted" by Lefties.

Not to worry, send it to me, I'll dispose of it for you!:)
TN Voter

Kennewick, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Ok let's get the facts here... I'll just point out the obvious

1 Detroit... It's bankrupt and has high crime.. It's run 100% by democrat politicians

2 Chicago ... It has the highest murder rate, yet guns are banned and crime hits new record highs every year... It too is democrat

3 Obama ... He took office in 09... Our national debt was at 7 trillion... Democrats ran the house and senate... They lost the house in 2010 and took control in 2011... Debt was now at 13 trillion.... Today is sept 25th 2013... We are now 18 trillion in debt... Republicans do not run the show.... They have the house and not by a overwhelming majority, but they do have the majority.... Obama has appointed 40 czars and added the affordable health care tax... This is not opinion nor emotion... It's what happened... It happened... Don't try to justify or make excuses... Hold those who put us in this mess accountable

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

bozo palace wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to put more air in your ball cause it ain't bouncin' at all.
Can I borrow your Pump?:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Obama never should have begun playing this "Game" with these Irrational Teapublicans. YOU cannot negotiate with Domestic Terrorists!
The TEApublicans have painted themselves into a corner and now, they can't figure a way out. It's a Lose/Lose for them whatever they do, because the American People will NOT forget all they have put them through, at a time when they did not need any MORE Stress!
----------
"House Republicans Explore Strategy To Avoid Federal Government Shutdown."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/econom...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

TN Voter wrote:
Ok let's get the facts here... I'll just point out the obvious...
Republicans do not run the show.... They have the house and not by a overwhelming majority, but they do have the majority....
The current House is comprised of 233 Republicans. The 110th Congressional House was comprised of 233 Democrats. Funny that NOW the Republicans consider 233 to be a slim majority, but in Bush's last years, 233 is somehow considered to be a huge majority.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

TN Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy Jesus.... You are on crack... We've reduced the deficit by two trillion, we'll explain how our debt went up 10 trillion since Obama has been is office... Please look at the congressional budget office... Look it up... That's all I ask... If you don't then please don't post because your making yourself look like a liar
Olivia is right! You're the one who needs to look it up! The Deficit is not in the "Danger" Zone any more! It is in the manageable zone and ids no longer a big concern, except to the TEApublicans who want to continue using it as an excuse to take more from the Average American Citizens.
I, frankly, doubt that the Teapublicans were THAT sincerely worried about it before it came down. If they had been , they would have gladly raised the Super Wealthy's Super Low Tax Rate to bring it down!
It was a "concern", but it wasn't anywhere close to the Big Issue they made it out to be, for Political purposes and as an excuse, to take something from the 47% of the "Takers" , as Romney called all of us Main St. Americans!
The American People are about to catch on to the fact that almost ALL of what the TEApublicans do and say, is designed to gain more Money and Power for the Super wealthy and themselves, and TAKE MORE from the Average People in this Country, which includes all you Teabaggers on this Forum that are helping them destroy YOU, too!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
Obama never should have begun playing this "Game" with these Irrational Teapublicans. YOU cannot negotiate with Domestic Terrorists!
The TEApublicans have painted themselves into a corner and now, they can't figure a way out. It's a Lose/Lose for them whatever they do, because the American People will NOT forget all they have put them through, at a time when they did not need any MORE Stress!
----------
"House Republicans Explore Strategy To Avoid Federal Government Shutdown."
Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/econom...

The Republicans try to appease their rabid teabagger constituents with screaming rhetoric about "shutting it down," but quickly change their tune when polls invariably show that the majority of Americans would place the most blame (and anger) on the GOP for such an eventuality. They eventually realize that most adults don't buy the "Obama made me do it" excuse.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should stir a little Solyndra into that scandal stew, that particular menu item isn't selling very well.
I'm sure the people killed there would have thought your comment was oh-so-cute. Whether you choose to"buy"it or not, this is a real scandal.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republicans try to appease their rabid teabagger constituents with screaming rhetoric about "shutting it down," but quickly change their tune when polls invariably show that the majority of Americans would place the most blame (and anger) on the GOP for such an eventuality. They eventually realize that most adults don't buy the "Obama made me do it" excuse.
The Tea Baggers are"rabid", and I seem to see some foam coming our of your mouth.....

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Olivia is right! You're the one who needs to look it up! The Deficit is not in the "Danger" Zone any more! It is in the manageable zone and ids no longer a big concern, except to the TEApublicans who want to continue using it as an excuse to take more from the Average American Citizens.
I, frankly, doubt that the Teapublicans were THAT sincerely worried about it before it came down. If they had been , they would have gladly raised the Super Wealthy's Super Low Tax Rate to bring it down!
It was a "concern", but it wasn't anywhere close to the Big Issue they made it out to be, for Political purposes and as an excuse, to take something from the 47% of the "Takers" , as Romney called all of us Main St. Americans!
The American People are about to catch on to the fact that almost ALL of what the TEApublicans do and say, is designed to gain more Money and Power for the Super wealthy and themselves, and TAKE MORE from the Average People in this Country, which includes all you Teabaggers on this Forum that are helping them destroy YOU, too!
OMG! Did you really say the deficit was out of the"danger"zone? Are you nuts? That's amazing, and at the same time totally oblivious to the fact that you are exactly like the Baggers you hate so much.Ironic.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Mark my words, democrats.Obamacare will indeed be here soon.Mark this, as well.Obamacare will be an albatross around the neck of the democratic party before this all settles down.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

My, my.Haven't the democrats gotten good at assuming the mantel of moral superiority.Well, don't worry dems.How could a bunch of smart guys like you, be wrong?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> OMG! Did you really say the deficit was out of the"danger"zone? Are you nuts? That's amazing, and at the same time totally oblivious to the fact that you are exactly like the Baggers you hate so much.Ironic.
That is EXACTLY what I said and you would know that is the truth, if you would get your News somewhere else besides the Teapublican Propaganda Sites. It was all over the News awhile back , both written and TV!
WHY won't you People make any attempt to keep up with what's happening on a daily basis??? WHY?
YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT ANYTHING THAT'S HAPPENED IN THE LAST YEAR, maybe longer than that! That's why you keep dragging up old stuff from 3,4,5 years ago that Nobody that keeps up on a daily basis , can remember the details of, without Googling it, which I REFUSE TO DO!
What is wrong with you that TIME just STOPS in your Lives for years, or at least months, at a time???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

WACO happened during Bill Clinton's Presidency, IN THE 90'S, almost 20 years ago and you are still talking about it like it happened yesterday!
THAT IS NOT NORMALTHINKING, for anybody!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

TN Voter wrote:
Ok let's get the facts here... I'll just point out the obvious
1 Detroit... It's bankrupt and has high crime.. It's run 100% by democrat politicians
2 Chicago ... It has the highest murder rate, yet guns are banned and crime hits new record highs every year... It too is democrat
3 Obama ... He took office in 09... Our national debt was at 7 trillion... Democrats ran the house and senate... They lost the house in 2010 and took control in 2011... Debt was now at 13 trillion.... Today is sept 25th 2013... We are now 18 trillion in debt... Republicans do not run the show.... They have the house and not by a overwhelming majority, but they do have the majority.... Obama has appointed 40 czars and added the affordable health care tax... This is not opinion nor emotion... It's what happened... It happened... Don't try to justify or make excuses... Hold those who put us in this mess accountable
*YAWN*

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
My, my.Haven't the democrats gotten good at assuming the mantel of moral superiority.Well, don't worry dems.How could a bunch of smart guys like you, be wrong?
I don't know what you're on, but I don't want none of it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

(QUOTE):
"I hope Ted Cruz's delay tactics don't distract Congress from their schedule of not getting anything done.":(UNQUOTE)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sure the people killed there would have thought your comment was oh-so-cute. Whether you choose to"buy"it or not, this is a real scandal.
That's what happens when you violate the Law! That's their Job! It's YOUR choice whether they do it the easy way or the hard way, but THEY WILL DO IT, have no doubt!
All that Man had to do was lay down his weapon and walk out with his hands up, but HE made the choice to get himself and his Family killed, instead!
IT WAS HIS CHOICE! And he was no different than any other Lawbreaker! Too bad he was too stupid and fanatical to know that!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

"Premiums On Obamacare Marketplaces Beat Expectations, Report Shows."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57604498/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

I don't know how I feel about this. I think both sides have valid arguments.
----------
"Senators Announce Bill That Ends NSA Phone Records Collection."

Click here:
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/09/2...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 88,921 - 88,940 of139,008
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Cleveland Forum right now

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 6 hr TN Voter 8,873
emily hunt 19 hr smoke 1
Cracker Barrel Co. SAD DAY 21 hr vox populi 6
Wilson child abuse survivor Josh Osborne dies Sat timtrish Humphrey 2
Sports fans in Cleveland are PATHETIC LOSERS! Jul 11 I HATE CLEVELAND 3
Wilson sheriff's deputy, school board member su... (Jun '13) Jul 10 I get it 24
"who" Jul 10 Lisa 5
•••
•••
•••
Cleveland Dating

more search filters

less search filters