TN Voter

Richland, WA

#97914 Sep 19, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not seriously trying to tell us that TEApublicans have "Principles", are you??? ROFLMFAO!
I don't know what Planet you've been living on in your delusional Mind, but you need to come back down to Earth and get a Serious Reality Check, if that what you're trying to make ANY of us believe! We ALL know that's a Crock of BS!
Again you old senile wench you need to understand the damn facts!!! Your party supports man on man butt sex and tea bagging!!! Balls on chin!!! Your president even said he supports gays getting married!!! They also believe in tolerance and they attack god and say that the pledge is bad because it mentions God!!!! You're one uneducated senile idiot because you can't read!!! You won't google the facts!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#97915 Sep 19, 2013
sassy is stupid wrote:
<quoted text>and he did it with a republican congress,dumbass!! While Bush had a democrap one and the economy tanked
You Stupid SOBs have no knowledge of anything but the damn Lies you get from the TEApublican Sites. You're the dumbest Human Beings in this Nation and you're not worth spitting on, much less trying to have a conversation with.
Keep Repeating that sh*t all you want to, some of us KNOW the truth and we also KNOW every word that comes out of your filthy Mouth, is a LIE!

If I had my way every single one of you would be brought up on charges of TREASON!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#97916 Sep 19, 2013
Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
There were 52 straight months of job growth under Bush - then the Democrats won congress and took control in January 2007....after that, the economy went south.
"Took control?!?!"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!
sassy is stupid

Jackson, TN

#97917 Sep 19, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nothing but a TEApublican attempt to change HISTORY and everybody knows it...and it will NOT stand the test of time, Mark my words! As soon as you TEApublican Terrorists are history, the real and accurate History will prevail and all the changes you're making will be thrown in the Trash Bin, right where they belong!
you're soo stupid, if it's not something you agree with it's "propaganda". Dumbass facts is facts, it is history and you are the biggest dumbass in history
TN Voter

Portland, OR

#97918 Sep 19, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not seriously trying to tell us that TEApublicans have "Principles", are you??? ROFLMFAO!
I don't know what Planet you've been living on in your delusional Mind, but you need to come back down to Earth and get a Serious Reality Check, if that what you're trying to make ANY of us believe! We ALL know that's a Crock of BS!
Another fact.. Barney Frank, well he got blown all the time by his young 20 something lover.... He was a senator from Massachusetts!!!! He was gay, a homo, a queer so when you say tea bag you make yourself look like a fool because everyone knows that it's the queers that support democrats, along with the blacks, Islamist, environmentalists , unions and left wing news organizations like current and msnbc and logo !!!! Again you made yourself look like a complete ass

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#97919 Sep 19, 2013
The ONLY thing left to say to you TEApublican Treasonous Basta*ds is GO TO HELL, right where you came from!

I HATE YOU for what you've done to this Country worse than there are words to describe! And I am not alone in that feeling! You'll be lucky if you not run out of this Country before this is all over! People HATE YOUR GUTS!
sassy is stupid

Jackson, TN

#97920 Sep 19, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You Stupid SOBs have no knowledge of anything but the damn Lies you get from the TEApublican Sites. You're the dumbest Human Beings in this Nation and you're not worth spitting on, much less trying to have a conversation with.
Keep Repeating that sh*t all you want to, some of us KNOW the truth and we also KNOW every word that comes out of your filthy Mouth, is a LIE!
If I had my way every single one of you would be brought up on charges of TREASON!
you dumb bitch, you know nothing about truth and your name even proves that, ugly old bitch!! You are the filth mouth skank if I ever seen one

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#97921 Sep 19, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Do any of you TEApublicans EVER read the "About" on the page of any Source that you're not familiar with, to see who they are affiliated with or what credentials they have?
That's the first thing I do, because it will tell you more about the credibility of their information, than anything else I've found.
You should try it. It probably won't mean a thing to you in the beginning because you have nothing to compare it to. But, after doing it a few times and seeing if what they say really happens, or not, then you'll get the hang of it and know what to look for and what means something and what means absolutely nothing.
And a little hint, if they're credible, that'll have some awards or some kind of achievements to list in their "About" section. If they don't, don't even bother reading the Article because it's not worth the time...it's BS!
That "About" section is written by the owners and is only as credible as they are.
sassy is stupid

Jackson, TN

#97922 Sep 19, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
The ONLY thing left to say to you TEApublican Treasonous Basta*ds is GO TO HELL, right where you came from!
I HATE YOU for what you've done to this Country worse than there are words to describe! And I am not alone in that feeling! You'll be lucky if you not run out of this Country before this is all over! People HATE YOUR GUTS!
you sound like the typical KKK follower. All that hate spewing from your foul mouth, keep it up a heart attack is looming and im laughing

Location hidden

#97923 Sep 19, 2013
sassy is stupid wrote:
<quoted text>you sound like the typical KKK follower. All that hate spewing from your foul mouth, keep it up a heart attack is looming and im laughing
You fail to see the hypocrisy in your own post, no doubt.

Scolding another poster for having a "foul mouth?" Priceless.

Location hidden

#97924 Sep 19, 2013
TN Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Another fact.. Barney Frank, well he got blown all the time by his young 20 something lover.... He was a senator from Massachusetts!!!! He was gay, a homo, a queer so when you say tea bag you make yourself look like a fool because everyone knows that it's the queers that support democrats, along with the blacks, Islamist, environmentalists , unions and left wing news organizations like current and msnbc and logo !!!! Again you made yourself look like a complete ass
And it's righteous Christians like yourself that support the GOP. Wonder why they couldn't beat Obama...after 4 years of Obama?
sassy is stupid

Jackson, TN

#97925 Sep 19, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
You fail to see the hypocrisy in your own post, no doubt.
Scolding another poster for having a "foul mouth?" Priceless.
and you fail to see what a whining hypocrite you are, only looking at my post and not your skank mothers. But you are a typical libtard, I don't expect any less
Oa thinks hes perfect

Jackson, TN

#97926 Sep 19, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
And it's righteous Christians like yourself that support the GOP. Wonder why they couldn't beat Obama...after 4 years of Obama?
Too bad we all cant be perfect like you,Jesus!! I mean a 60 y/o virgin who lives at home with mother. Never ever lies,uses foul language, drinks, smokes or speaks ill of others. We didn't need Jesus, just you! Oh Mr. Perfect, show us the evils of our ways!!(eyes rolling)
Pete

Nashville, TN

#97927 Sep 19, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Let me guess, you didn't receive a lot of invitations to the Benton County Debutante's Ball when you were young.
tea shot

Cookeville, TN

#97928 Sep 19, 2013
I don't hate Tea Partiers, but they are a little misguided and generally unwilling to play with others in the sandbox. And many of them smell. That's a real fact. A recent survey was taken that discovered 68% of Tea Party supporters had B.O. (body odor) That is far above the national average of 33% of normal Americans.
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#97929 Sep 19, 2013
tea shot wrote:
I don't hate Tea Partiers, but they are a little misguided and generally unwilling to play with others in the sandbox. And many of them smell. That's a real fact. A recent survey was taken that discovered 68% of Tea Party supporters had B.O.(body odor) That is far above the national average of 33% of normal Americans.
Maybe it is the spray-on tan seeping out of their pours... LOL

Looks like little willie is lurking...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#97930 Sep 19, 2013
TN Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
As you make yourself a Racist TeaBagger
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#97931 Sep 19, 2013
What does everyone think of the statements of the president of Iran? Believe them, or not?
tea shot

Cookeville, TN

#97933 Sep 19, 2013
TN Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Methinks thou doth protest too much. Remember the movie the Chris Cooper character (Col. Frank Fitts)? Makes one wonder my little friend. Besides, I've been straight as an arrow, pasty-white, and pretty darn Christian all my life and I throw most of my plastic in landfill despite my wife's threats, but I still can't quite stomach Tea Party extremists like you. Your poop still stinks just like the rest of us genius. And God'll get ya!
really

Jackson, TN

#97934 Sep 19, 2013
tea shot wrote:
I don't hate Tea Partiers, but they are a little misguided and generally unwilling to play with others in the sandbox. And many of them smell. That's a real fact. A recent survey was taken that discovered 68% of Tea Party supporters had B.O.(body odor) That is far above the national average of 33% of normal Americans.
meanwhile its a fact that libtards all are trashy ,stupid , and lie all the time!! The survey done found 100% surveyed showed this fact to be true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Strong Gas Smell 7 hr Website Operator 4
Why Is CLEVELAND BANNER Constantly Promoting Wa... (May '12) 14 hr suzy 17
low Wed bee nut 1
Crooks of cleveland Tue Johnny Yuma 1
rosekay arnold Tue From here 15
Wilson County Sheriff Dept Dec 22 cry_me_a_river 12
Radio Dec 21 hap 1
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web