jackie

Livingston, TN

#96136 Sep 6, 2013
A wise man on the radio years ago stated that the American mother can not have enough children to police the world.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#96137 Sep 6, 2013
Bayless wrote:
Obama has no discernible strategy. A small, limited "no boots on the ground" strike will look symbolic, a face-saving measure.
A strong, broad strike will only foster an escalated civil war, and a victory for those as bad as or worse than Assad. Worse, Assad has had a chance to plan his response to whatever we do. There's the possibility that Syria could do us damage and if that happens - we would then have to respond even more forcefully.
Despite Obama beating the war drums for nearly 2 weeks, the American people simply do not support military action in Syria. A Reuters-Ipsos poll had support for military action at 20%, Pew had support at 29%. Members of Congress have been hammered with calls from their constituents opposing a strike. Our closest ally over the last century, Britain, has already said they're sitting this one out.
It's a bad idea all the way around...Libya is a cesspool of evil that we sacrificed our Ambassador and 3 others in during the Benghazi fiasco; In Egypt Obama supported Mubarak's overthrow and we got the Muslim Brotherhood to deal with - followed by a military coup. Oh, and don't forget Afghanistan and Iraq...
Obama needs to back off this and let Hezbollah and Al Qaeda fight it out - and demand other nations with historically more influence in Syria take a larger role - France and Russia to pick a couple.
And you need to learn to look beyond the Obvious! I'll
bet that you're the worse Chess Player that ever was...and just as bad at Poker!

Location hidden

#96138 Sep 6, 2013
jackie wrote:
A wise man on the radio years ago stated that the American mother can not have enough children to police the world.
well, if you want to go that Route...JFK said, "That to which much is given, much is expected".
There is a certain expectation from the World's Richest Country and the World's Super Power...that earned Title which America has, doesn't come without a price to be paid, unfortunately!
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#96139 Sep 6, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
And you need to learn to look beyond the Obvious! I'll
bet that you're the worse Chess Player that ever was...and just as bad at Poker!
Duh.
Country Girl

Sale Creek, TN

#96140 Sep 6, 2013
N\a

Location hidden

#96141 Sep 6, 2013
Wonder how long it's going to take these Global American Companies to figure out that, that Cheap Foreign Labor is not worth what it's going to cost them , in the long run, in Safety and Profits...and decide to hi-tail it back inside to the security of the Good Ole U.S.A.?
BTW, don't "assume" you know what this Article says by the Headline because you will be WRONG! READ the Article!
----------
"Iraqi Officials, Militants Warn Of Threat To U.S."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/iraqi-officials-militan...
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#96142 Sep 6, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
well, if you want to go that Route...JFK said, "That to which much is given, much is expected".
There is a certain expectation from the World's Richest Country and the World's Super Power...that earned Title which America has, doesn't come without a price to be paid, unfortunately!
Not JFK exactly...

"...For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required..."

Luke 12:48
once again

Powell, TN

#96143 Sep 6, 2013
shuddup stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Get a job and stop being the drunk that you are. I've heard all about your bad drinking problem. Child molester.
I do believe, if you would state the name of the *person* your referring too, it would help. How Odd: For anyone to get on topics and talk garbage like they have above^ Really makes me wonder if this person doesn't do the exact crap they post!

"shuddup stupid" Are you referring to yourself? Sick-o

Location hidden

#96145 Sep 6, 2013
"U.S. Orders Diplomats Out Of Lebanon Amid Fears."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/us-orders-diplomats-leb...

Location hidden

#96146 Sep 6, 2013
"REPORT: Iran Message Orders Iraqi Militias To Retaliate If U.S. Strikes Syria."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57601752/...

Location hidden

#96147 Sep 6, 2013
"SYRIAN CRISIS: Obama Admits Uphill Battle In Congress After Fractious G20 Summit."

("President declines to say whether he would order Strike if Congress rejects Resolution as reprisal fears factor into decision.")

Click here:
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/06/...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#96148 Sep 6, 2013
Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama painted himself - and the U.S.- into a corner with his arrogant words demanding Assad step down a year ago; and then stating that if chemical weapons were moved or utilized it would cross a red line changing his calculations.
Assad is still there. Chemical weapons have been used (although we don't know for certain Assad used them).
The world as a whole will see Obama as a coward - and America as weak - if he doesn't order some sort of strike and back up his words. Problem is...by striking Assad, while hurting a ruthless bloodthirsty dictator, we would find ourselves helping Al Qaeda - who we've been fighting for a decade.
It seems Obama didn't take Presidential Leadership in Community Organizing school.
I'm doubting you were against the US supporting bin Laden fighting the Russians in Afghanistan in the 80s.

Location hidden

#96149 Sep 6, 2013
Obama is set to address the Nation next Tuesday Night...Congress is set to vote on the Resolution on Wednesday of next week, although Reid announced that the Senate MIGHT take a vote earlier than Wednesday.

This is important...whether or not our Nation is going to War, even in a limited capacity in the beginning, is the most important Issue there is, concerning this Nation., IMO.

I hope EVERYBODY will watch and listen to what the President has to say ...and what the Congress does, on Tuesday Night and Wednesday!

Lord only knows what MAY happen between now and then, that could be a Total Game-Changer!
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#96150 Sep 6, 2013
once again wrote:
<quoted text>I do believe, if you would state the name of the *person* your referring too, it would help. How Odd: For anyone to get on topics and talk garbage like they have above^ Really makes me wonder if this person doesn't do the exact crap they post!
"shuddup stupid" Are you referring to yourself? Sick-o
You're right, she doesn't know my name or anything about me. I also believe you are correct in presuming that this poster is deflecting while accusing others of her own misdeeds... Sick-o is an understatement.

Location hidden

#96151 Sep 6, 2013
Just a little side information that might be of interest to some...
Zimmerman's Wife has filed for divorce after 6 years of marriage...she says, "he's selfish".

Who could have guessed? <S>

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#96152 Sep 6, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously didn't listen to what he said about the "Red Line", in his last reference to it. If you had , you should know that he is absolutely right in what he said. The TEApublican Propaganda Machine just couldn't understand it correctly, which is common with them...or at least, they pretend they can't understand it, and a lot of other things, as well. After all, they are the "Trolls" of Public Information Sources!
You mean the last time he redefinex his words? He does that a lot and you are right. The world is watching him change those words.
really

United States

#96153 Sep 6, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the last time he redefinex his words? He does that a lot and you are right. The world is watching him change those words.
only a fool never changes his mind. Shoe fit ?
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#96154 Sep 6, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Just a little side information that might be of interest to some...
Zimmerman's Wife has filed for divorce after 6 years of marriage...she says, "he's selfish".
Who could have guessed? <S>
LOL - she said she was "disappointed" - who wouldn't be in that fat POS.

Location hidden

#96155 Sep 6, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>only a fool never changes his mind. Shoe fit ?
You're absolutely right! Very good point!
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#96156 Sep 6, 2013
Holder - Fast & Furious - Fail
Obama - NSA fiasco - Fail
Obama - IRS fiasco - Fail
Obama - massive stimulus to reduce unemployment to 5%- Fail
Obama - Libya Benghazi cover-up - Fail
Obama - Snowden return to U.S.- Fail
Obama - Improved foreign relations - Fail
Obama - Reducing Iranian enrichment program - Fail

Barry Obama has divided our great country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arrest records 2 hr Isaac Baccus 2
Look Who Got Busted Again! (May '14) 16 hr Muggy 4
Jjjjjj 20 hr Freakinhilarious 1
Where to buy a truck bed Wed Screwed 2
Mueller water Tue question 1
News Judge Byrd reprimanded in Wilson County case (Feb '08) Mar 24 Retired 160
Nichole Long's arm Mar 23 Dickless 8

Freeze Watch for Bradley County was issued at March 27 at 10:00AM CDT

Cleveland Dating
Find my Match