Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#95516 Aug 30, 2013
From our closest ally:

The UK House of Commons rejected the Cameron proposal for military action in Syria. Cameron promptly said he would respect the will of the House of Commons and UK Defense Secretary Phillip Hammond confirmed there would be no UK military intervention in Syria.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#95517 Aug 30, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>...says the crazy lady at 3:30 in the morning. If Sassy left this forum, your life would be empty and meaningless.
It doesn't matter what time it is,this addicted internet abuser is on trying to monitor the situation,trying to look informed,trying to feed B/S to posters and trying to sell herself.
WE can all read,we can all surf,and we can do our own copying pastes summation.
Who cares what she reads,gets alarmed over,she wastes space,spamming for nobody.
I am sure Prez will listen to people who know much more than he can ever know at this time.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#95518 Aug 30, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter what time it is,this addicted internet abuser is on trying to monitor the situation,trying to look informed,trying to feed B/S to posters and trying to sell herself.
WE can all read,we can all surf,and we can do our own copying pastes summation.
Who cares what she reads,gets alarmed over,she wastes space,spamming for nobody.
I am sure Prez will listen to people who know much more than he can ever know at this time.
You have no political opinions, you just hate Sassy.
Going Rogue

United States

#95519 Aug 30, 2013
Regarding Syria: If we can't state clearly what we hope to accomplish and how our actions will bring about that goal, we should stay the hell out!!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#95520 Aug 30, 2013
Japan said they will never go to war again.The cost is too great. WE have been set back 100 years by 9-11 and Iraq.Why do we stick our nose where it does not do good things?
WE have not accomplished much in IRAQ except we helped eradicate our soldiers OVER THERE.When you open a can of worms,you can't get them all back in the can as before. It will lead to more and more killing everywhere.
WE need to be encouraging WORLD PEACE.Obama made enemies insulting other leaders by snubbing them to play movie star,not having fellowship,not putting priorities in order,pouting on debate.
Big kid playing president.
WE need a good respected MAN. Now he has few friends.Don't have faith in anything he does.
Majority feels this country is going in the wrong direction.On the news frequently.
Poor leadership.Talk odf impeachment on the news last week,setting the stage.His own party.All a front.He's scared.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#95521 Aug 30, 2013
Drug addicts can get cash and cell phones on EBT cards.
Seniors must pay for cell phones,meds,food.
Who allows this??
Now ad that big cuts are coming to food stamps. Why because they squander the funds allocated for the programs.
Half of this country is out of money,out of work,looking for jobs,answers,many out of homes due to disasters.
Why do we give out cash at a convenient store on an EBT card??? Cigarettes?? Beer??? And cell phones are a basic need??? Who allows such??
I don't admire a president who takes million dollar flights,vacations in other countries and does a wave like "it's all under control.I've got it all running smoothly".
It's a disgrace to our nation that people are living in such conditions while hard drugs are sold openly,streets dangerous.
This is our inside war we SHOULD be working on.
Cut the WHITE HOUSE OVERHEAD.Quit living the good life for less fortunate to see. Live like KINGS in house provided by POOREST Americans struggling.
Spend millions on security on lavish vacations.
Wasted money on a dress for every occassion.
Kate's cost 79 dollars for World Wide News Cameo shot.His shirt was regular garment.Obamas see themself as ROYALTY.I sure don't admire them.She should do more to relieve poverty.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#95522 Aug 30, 2013
Like Obamas,Oprah sees herself as ROYALTY now.Puts on fake airs.
FYI

UK

#95523 Aug 30, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>I'd like to tell "OUR" president to stay out of Syria, this whole thing of going to a limited war sounds so foreign coming out of his mouth. I really hope he is bluffing........now that would be great.
Our President is coming out of other countries as we speak. He is trying very hard to "take care of our own backyard". But the Republicans are cutting him off as much as they can just to make him look bad, at the cost of the American's.
BTW, I know exactly what you mean when you say, "Then tell YOUR BOY", I can tell a racist miles away, over mountains and oceans it does not matter.
My choice of words were lacking. Sometimes you get wrapped up in things, and innocents get offended.
I apologize for the misunderstanding the inconvenience, and any hurt feelings.
Now as to Obama , No Dunlapian, with all due respect.I am no racist. Far from it.
I do however strongly believe that our currant President hasn't done much in his 5 years, but put Americans in more debt and uncertainty. He has divided this Nation politically , domestically, and financially . The disapproval rate for Congress and the President is at a historical all time low.
I do not think this country needs to be in another war. We are already in two that have lasted for over a decade.
What is going to happen if we hit a chemical storage and "WE" end up gassing more Syrian people than Assad has? It will be blamed on America, by friends and foe alike. We would be inviting a retaliation on ourselves and the allies closest to Syria.
Those allies have asked the US to stay out of the conflict. I think we should heed that request. If we intervene it may cause us to alienate our fragile friendship with those countries. I am appalled at the loss of life in Syria. But that is the price all Countries pay for freedom. Let Syria have it's Civil War.
This is going to be a tough call, and one I hope President Obama will wait before making. American's need to have a full discussion and vote in Congress before proceeding. There maybe a major fall out in America if he pushes ahead without that approval. Unfortunately Obama has proved he will act regardless of popular consensus..
This is a catch 22, we are damned if we do, and damned if we don't.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#95524 Aug 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Like many many more ,SON OF SASSY.She is a HOG! Got it??
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#95525 Aug 30, 2013
<quoted text>
SON of the HOG,you've got that right. WE have a president who can't even aim a gun right much less shoot one and he is in "charge" of the MILITARY??
The Commander in Chief needs to have been in war.Like Cheney,he's a real "marksman"???
He's a golfer calling the shots for NFL and other organizations.He has no EXPERIENCE in anything but writing books,organizational work and never had a struggle such as poverty.
Raised by several,groomed by several,fed what to do. Now,decision maker for a country as great as America?? WW1,WW11,WW111??Will blood be on our hands again by sending our citizens to kill indigent people who have nothing???No invasion of poor countries again.VIET NAM Should have been all we needed.We like to strut before other countries.His number one mistake appointing Hillary just to pay back her support for him.She despises them now.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#95526 Aug 30, 2013
There are OPRAHS and TRUMPS of this country that could have helped Katrina victims long ago.No,they choose to build shrines and temples and name after self. A school in Kenya is a tax shelter for years to come.
Poverty is right here at home.Just pure drinking water,bathing supplies,water,soaps,,so much they could have shipped in.
Many still struggle,living in run down shanties,no future at home now because of a town's needs being ignored..One of the "HAITI"S of the world,destruction everywhere.She chooses to skip her own country,build a school,her namesake,lavish clothes,and Kenya needing just drinking water so very badly.Schools could have been taught in barns to help all needy instead of buying bricks and fancy clothes.
Little children dying daily needing medicine.Here at home? It's not on her priority list.She's a WEALTHY fake.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#95527 Aug 30, 2013
Not trying to put anyone down but I think of the thieves on the cross by Jesus one saying "Lord,remember me." Jesus said,"You shall be with me in paradise".
And this,
"I was hungry and you fed me.I was thirsty and you gave me drink,I knocked you took me in". WE should live EVERY day as if it's our last day for it can certainly be such.9-11 proves it.
They hit the buildings we cherish like we destroy their ammo fields,all they have centered on gathering..
People die daily,even babies.
God does not want us killing our fellow man,he wants us to help him carry his load. What would happen if we turned our best on to the UN as a leader of peace?
Send Oprah to help them.Don't forget her pocketbook.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#95528 Aug 30, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
My choice of words were lacking. Sometimes you get wrapped up in things, and innocents get offended.
I apologize for the misunderstanding the inconvenience, and any hurt feelings.
Now as to Obama , No Dunlapian, with all due respect.I am no racist. Far from it.
I do however strongly believe that our currant President hasn't done much in his 5 years, but put Americans in more debt and uncertainty. He has divided this Nation politically , domestically, and financially . The disapproval rate for Congress and the President is at a historical all time low.
I do not think this country needs to be in another war. We are already in two that have lasted for over a decade.
What is going to happen if we hit a chemical storage and "WE" end up gassing more Syrian people than Assad has? It will be blamed on America, by friends and foe alike. We would be inviting a retaliation on ourselves and the allies closest to Syria.
Those allies have asked the US to stay out of the conflict. I think we should heed that request. If we intervene it may cause us to alienate our fragile friendship with those countries. I am appalled at the loss of life in Syria. But that is the price all Countries pay for freedom. Let Syria have it's Civil War.
This is going to be a tough call, and one I hope President Obama will wait before making. American's need to have a full discussion and vote in Congress before proceeding. There maybe a major fall out in America if he pushes ahead without that approval. Unfortunately Obama has proved he will act regardless of popular consensus..
This is a catch 22, we are damned if we do, and damned if we don't.
Totally 100% agree with you.What if?? What if it backfires?? Was it Saudi where reporters were hiding in bushes ,got there before Marines landed,threw cameras in their faces,and this was a MAJOR problem being handled by the smartest??
WE were clowns around the world.
Why do we feel we are so superior in front of the world??Listen,learn,act accordingly so as not to make more enemies unknown to us until it's too late.
Ever hear someone bashing another and the "other"s silent friend listening?? It will come back in our face.We're too "trigger" happy here at home,called AMERICA,land of the BRAVE.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#95529 Aug 30, 2013
To kill a leader is an ACT OF WAR.Would be bad.
But like you said,what if in hitting their fields of AMMO,we hit innocent people?? WE'd be the bad guys.WE'd have all countries on our back steps knocking,coming on in.
My daddy always told me ,"Don't ever do anything to spite others.It will come back in your own face".
Johnny Cash said his daddy's saying was," NEVER Never spit against the wind".
So we need to go with the majority.The majority is always right.Unions wait on majority before strikes to know they are right. MUST have world support and combined effort to succeed with peaceful outcome.Strikes come in different ways.If Obama goes against the census,he opts for impeachment of his presidency.Electing people can elect him right on out the door.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#95530 Aug 30, 2013
Barrack Hussein Obama
could learn from other,older leaders if he'd take his place around the table and listen,
weigh out all said. He needs to quit playing the black Clooney part and get involved with WORLD leaders who know all.
We are not alone in this world.
He's already missed out on the UN meetings in his own land.insulted and now he's not the popular one he was. He really really goofed on stage before AMERICA in many ways.He's lamed himself in his image.People are tired of it all,especially with the NRA quagmire.
FYI

UK

#95531 Aug 30, 2013
Correction.

The disapproval rate for Congress and the President is at a historical all time "high"

Gotta remember to proof read.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#95532 Aug 30, 2013
FYI wrote:
Correction.
The disapproval rate for Congress and the President is at a historical all time "high"
True. One day last week one of his own said he may quite possibly be setting up impeachment issues as Clinton did.He is unpopular around the world making us unpopular.WE're now hated and despised all over the world.
To go against the census vote would spell THE END.Legacy would be ruined. We do not need to cause worry,concern fear, not only for that country but for our people too. I am one who voted first time for him.
Not bashing ANY president or party.
Just every situation is serious. Every decision has consequences.
Bush/Cheney are history.Not our worry. The UN is seriously watching America. America is a threat to a country already deep deep in it.We need to watch,learn and let it work and play out. We don't run the world.One liitle fish in great big sea playing Jaws..

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#95533 Aug 30, 2013
FYI wrote:
Correction.
Has he eclipsed Bush's record breaking 69% disapproval rating?

Source, please. Here's mine...

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/printedition/n...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#95534 Aug 30, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>I'd like to tell "OUR" president to stay out of Syria, this whole thing of going to a limited war sounds so foreign coming out of his mouth. I really hope he is bluffing........now that would be great.
Our President is coming out of other countries as we speak. He is trying very hard to "take care of our own backyard". But the Republicans are cutting him off as much as they can just to make him look bad, at the cost of the American's.
BTW, I know exactly what you mean when you say, "Then tell YOUR BOY", I can tell a racist miles away, over mountains and oceans it does not matter.
It occurred to me, Dunlapian, that maybe Obama thinks that Congress will not let him make these strikes, and that's what he's counting on, to "send Assad a message", but at the same time giving him an "out" so that he doesn't have to do something that all of his past words and actions have shown that he doesn't want to do.
As a Headline to a link that I put up called him, I do believe that Obama is a "Reluctant Warrior", unless he's pushed to the wall or, unless the U.S. is in direct danger.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#95535 Aug 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Has he eclipsed Bush's record breaking 69% disapproval rating?
Source, please. Here's mine...
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/printedition/n...
You and sss have BUSH /Cheney on the brain.Don't you know they are out of office,NOT coming back?? You waste Topix time bickering such as this. Old history.We all know about them.We all have our decisions.
It's just WHY are you two arguing a man not a threat? She looks and digs for petty gossip like "his mother said".Silliness.Broke,who se concern is it?? Theirs.
You are immature.Just like her,you have no knowledge of today's world events.
All she knows is bashing others and calls herself debating.More like ignorance talking thru an empty head.She could not make it without spamming.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Hardee's going bankrupt? 4 hr Worried 3
nawlins (Sep '12) Sun him-her 3
Have you heard? There's a new game store in Cle... Nov 23 Matt B 1
Majesta Jackson Pierce (Oct '09) Nov 23 kentucky 3
calhoun mayor Nov 22 shaidie68 20
Review: Pickett Rucker UMC Nov 22 melba jobe 1
Jamie Sloan Nov 22 Anonymous 89 1
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match

Cleveland People Search