Comments
80,701 - 80,720 of 146,108 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#90129 Jul 24, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
Looks like a long day of sitting in a chair has the old man all tuckered out.
Speaking of yourself old man? You are still busted and still a COWARD. Get used to that term. you will hear it again and again, COWARD.
Dak To

Little Rock, AR

#90130 Jul 24, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>How about I sue you, moron?
Come on fat boy, get in line.
Dak To

Little Rock, AR

#90131 Jul 24, 2013
Pete wrote:
Sorry, I 'm still laughing. You post this -
"Heck, before you go, let's get together and get tee-totally chit-faced. You know anybody that could drive me home?"
But say you desire a genuinely nice guy. What kind of nice guy is going to go out with a woman who says this kind of teen-age language? You're dreaming of driving a Ferrari, but you only have the skills to drive a used Kia. Better lower your sights a bit.
Sounds as if you are jealous.
Did she turn you down?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#90132 Jul 24, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>How about I sue you, moron?
That's safer than fighting him, old man, your bones are too brittle for that kind of chicanery.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#90133 Jul 24, 2013
Looks like a long day of sitting in a chair has the old man all tuckered out.
Go to bed, old man and dream about your old, vile girlfriend in Camden who defended you so fiercely. Get a room, COWARD.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#90134 Jul 24, 2013
I've figured it out! That crotchety old man is going through 500 pages of past postings looking for my post when I incorrectly claimed I was 4-F. That little mistake just magically aged me some 25 odd years. Bummer for me, I guess.
With all of the old man's money, he can NOT buy youth...and this apparently infuriates him. No matter what he says or does, it will not change the fact that I am roughly a generation younger than he is. All that money and yet I will still be enjoying sunsets and laughter when he's worm dirt.
Oh, you posted it alright, old man. Now you are busted and have no credibility or guts, just a cowardly old man. Sweet dreams thinking about the pathetic old woman who defended you so fiercely, COWARD.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#90135 Jul 24, 2013
Dak To wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds as if you are jealous.
Did she turn you down?
"she" is probably you, moron.

Location hidden

#90137 Jul 24, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of yourself old man? You are still busted and still a COWARD. Get used to that term. you will hear it again and again, COWARD.
I really angered the old man when I wrote a little disparaging fiction about his, ahem, gentleman friend.

You can type "coward" all night long in all caps, but I am in no way intimidated by you and I find it sad that you have such a neurotic need to assert some sort of masculine dominance over unseen strangers.

The funniest part, however, is your arguing with me about my age. That is truly hilarious. You are stomping your feet and throwing a full on fit insisting that I'm old like you. Sad, old man.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#90138 Jul 24, 2013
Dak To wrote:
<quoted text>Come on fat boy, get in line.
Been sued often, moron? Hmm.. the loon in Camden has been sued often... hmmm.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#90139 Jul 24, 2013
Dak To wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds as if you are jealous.
Did she turn you down?
No Dak, I am happily married. However, if this atrocity of a woman is an object of your desire, maybe I can hook you two up. I would have to ask you to sign a waiver of risk or retaliation though.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#90141 Jul 24, 2013
<quoted text>
That's safer than fighting him, old man, your bones are too brittle for that kind of chicanery.
Well, COWARD, you certainly have done no fighting. You were 4-F, did you run to Canada, old man with the other COWARDS?
Dak To

Little Rock, AR

#90142 Jul 24, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>"she" is probably you, moron.
Funny, my name does not mean anything to you, Mr. Military man.

Location hidden

#90143 Jul 24, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, you posted it alright, old man. Now you are busted and have no credibility or guts, just a cowardly old man. Sweet dreams thinking about the pathetic old woman who defended you so fiercely, COWARD.
You're honestly ridiculing me because I don't somehow magically prohibit someone else's right or ability to post freely on a public forum. Then you steal my "go to bed, old man" line as well? This is genuinely the weakest and most desperate I've ever seen you, old man. Throw in the towel.
Dak To

Little Rock, AR

#90145 Jul 24, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
No Dak, I am happily married.
So you live in one of those gay right States?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#90146 Jul 24, 2013
Dak To wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, my name does not mean anything to you, Mr. Military man.
Your phony Viet Nam name and you don't mean anything to me, moron.
Dak To

Little Rock, AR

#90147 Jul 24, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Been sued often, moron? Hmm.. the loon in Camden has been sued often... hmmm.
So much so, I changed my middle name to Sue.

Location hidden

#90148 Jul 24, 2013
I should show mercy and let the old man get some rest. This kind of stress can't be good for his heart.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#90149 Jul 24, 2013
Dak To wrote:
<quoted text>So you live in one of those gay right States?
You decide, I live in Tennessee
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#90150 Jul 24, 2013
Well, the COWARDLY OA has left the building to sleep and dream of the vile old woman who defended him when he accused a poster of molesting little girls. thank your wife too, old man, COWARD.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#90151 Jul 24, 2013
I should show mercy and let the old man get some rest. This kind of stress can't be good for his heart.
Worry about your own, old man and worry about Willard looking you up to discuss your cowardly accusations. COWARD.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr Windy 9,328
Katrina Smallwood 4 hr truth teller 1
Christina Thomas (May '10) 8 hr dj mills 64
Judge Byrd reprimanded in Wilson County case (Feb '08) 8 hr Goldfinger 135
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 20 hr miss tuffet 8,618
Interesting Fri edvis 1
Commercial solar energy seminar upcoming at Per... Aug 29 Claire Reynolds 1
•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000