Comments
80,361 - 80,380 of 146,224 Comments Last updated 8 min ago

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#89786 Jul 23, 2013
Obesity vs Smoking: Obesity Pulls Ahead

http://www.balancedhealthblueprint.com/1721/o...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#89787 Jul 23, 2013
Bayless wrote:
President Barack Obama's choice to be the No. 2 official at the Homeland Security Department is under investigation for his role in helping a company run by a brother of former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, The Associated Press has learned.
Alejandro Mayorkas, director of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, is being investigated for his role in helping the company secure an international investor visa for a Chinese executive
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/politics/art...
It takes a lot of hypocritical nerve to try and hold somebody responsible for what their Brother may or may not have done, when your Party's Second in Command, Mitch McConnell, is married to a Chinese Woman who's Father did the same thing, or worse, and the Republicans made her the Labor Secretary in the Bush Administration! You cannot get any more Hypocritical than that!

TEApublicans have absolutely NO SHAME about ANYTHING they do to ANYBODY!
They are the Lowest of the Low, in their job performance and in the Human Species!
Real State

Jamestown, TN

#89788 Jul 23, 2013
Anyone want buy 10 acres in Detroit cheap?

Location hidden

#89789 Jul 23, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox"News" also reported these stories today...
"Oops, Miley's Skirt Slips"
"Sexiest Girls at Comic Con"
"Shirley Talks Wild Sex Life"
That is a Sick and Demeaning Fake News Channel! How any decent Women can work for them, is beyond me! Maybe, none of them are decent...they won't have that decent reputation, after being employed On-Air at that Sexist Channel, if they are!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#89790 Jul 23, 2013
Obesity vs Smoking: Obesity Pulls Ahead
http://www.balancedhealthblueprint.com/1721/o...
Soooo...(sic),OA, you'd rather be dead from smoking than being obese?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#89791 Jul 23, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes a lot of hypocritical nerve to try and hold somebody responsible for what their Brother may or may not have done, when your Party's Second in Command, Mitch McConnell, is married to a Chinese Woman who's Father did the same thing, or worse, and the Republicans made her the Labor Secretary in the Bush Administration! You cannot get any more Hypocritical than that!
TEApublicans have absolutely NO SHAME about ANYTHING they do to ANYBODY!
They are the Lowest of the Low, in their job performance and in the Human Species!
Well, OA, not exactly. The out of control Democrats own the Senate and the White House and the corrupt Obama has appointed about a gazillion federal judges so they control the Judicial branch of government too. The left owns this train wreck. "The lowest of the low," the liberals are dismantling this country as we speak. They should all be tried for treason.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#89792 Jul 23, 2013
That last post was for OA.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#89793 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>
No, actually I was pointing out how unoriginal he was by copying your insult nearly verbatim. I'm trying to determine how this managed to confuse you. Are you, by chance, a conservative?
Well, OA, I didn't actually see the Pimpernel's post. If he was castigating you for your addictions then I agree with him. You need to stop hanging out with your low life friends at the pool hall too. They are a bad influence on you.

Location hidden

#89794 Jul 23, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Well, OA, not exactly. The out of control Democrats own the Senate and the White House and the corrupt Obama has appointed about a gazillion federal judges so they control the Judicial branch of government too. The left owns this train wreck. "The lowest of the low," the liberals are dismantling this country as we speak. They should all be tried for treason.
OA? More proof that you're obsessed with me.

Say, isn't this about your 16th post of the day? That averages out to...

Location hidden

#89795 Jul 23, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, OA, I believe you are posting an average of 10 posts a day, every day, seven days a week, 52 weeks a year, year after year. Doesn't your wife get lonely.
Doesn't yours? Or, is she out working and supporting you, while you sit at home and do nothing, but criticize and lie about OA...if you have a Female "Significant Other"?
Whomever your "Significant Other" is , they are a Fool if they're out working , and you're not! If you're Retired, obviously , you don't have enough Retirement to support both of you, or she(?) wouldn't have to work!
If she has the better Retirement, then it's obvious that you don't live with her(?) and she doesn't want much to do with you. So, whatever the situation, you're obviously a very unhappy Person and you take it out on Others on Topix, like OA. Why? Because you're jealous of him...that's obviously why!

Everything about your motivations are sooo "obvious", Vet! That's why I used the word so many times...it's the only one that so completely describes the transparency of your actions, your words, and your Life!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#89796 Jul 23, 2013
Bayless wrote:
Al Jazeera, the Arab news network that has provided a venue for Osama bin Laden videos, the Muslim Brotherhood and a birthday bash for a convicted murderer, is coming to America.
Al Jazeera Media Network, led and financed by the Al Thani dynasty that has ruled the Persian Gulf nation of Qatar for nearly two centuries, plans to launch the Al Jazeera America (AJA) cable channel Aug. 20 from an anchor desk in New York City.
Al Jazeera bought AL GORE'S little-watched, liberal-oriented Current TV channel in January.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/...
Al Gore is a traitor.

Location hidden

#89797 Jul 23, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Well, OA, not exactly. The out of control Democrats own the Senate and the White House and the corrupt Obama has appointed about a gazillion federal judges so they control the Judicial branch of government too. The left owns this train wreck. "The lowest of the low," the liberals are dismantling this country as we speak. They should all be tried for treason.
You're replying to a Sassy post, not an OA post. Obsessed much?

Location hidden

#89798 Jul 23, 2013
Bayless wrote:
More proof that Tennessee's legislators and governor are doing a great fiscal job...
Tennessee's debt ratio lowest in the nation
"There’s a simple reason why our state’s debt rate is so low—we borrow a small amount of money relative to the size of our government, and we repay it ­quickly," Comptroller Justin P. Wilson said in a prepared statement. "That’s a credit to our state legislators, who have managed our finances very wisely. They have helped keep the burden that future generations of Tennesseans will have to repay low."
The study, conducted by New York-based Fitch Ratings, used a metric that is calculated by combining the state’s net tax-supported debt and unfunded pension liabilities, then measuring them against the state’s personal income level, according to the comptroller's news release.
Tennessee’s ratio of debt and pension liabilities to personal income was 1.8 percent.
No other state had a ratio below 2.2 percent, and four states had ratios above 20 percent.
I wish somebody would post how much the TN. Governor's, the Members of the State Legislature's, and the Wealthiest in the State's Bank Accounts and Net Worth has INCREASED since the TEApublicans took Office in 2010! We already know how much Everybody else's has DECREASED!

Location hidden

#89799 Jul 23, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Al Gore is a traitor.
Capitalist = Traitor?

Thanks for the conservative bit of wisdom.

Location hidden

#89800 Jul 23, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Well, OA, I didn't actually see the Pimpernel's post. If he was castigating you for your addictions then I agree with him. You need to stop hanging out with your low life friends at the pool hall too. They are a bad influence on you.
Yeah, you didn't read his post, yet you repeated it nearly verbatim. Uh huh. We believed Vanilla Ice when he swore he didn't rip off "Under Pressure" too.

<rolls eyes>

Location hidden

#89801 Jul 23, 2013
This type of thing would NOT happen if Saddam Hussein were still alive!

Is there ANY Sane Person that still thinks the Bush/Cheney killing of Saddam Hussein was the best thing to do for the United States, or any other Country, in the fight against Al Qaeda?
But, Bush/Cheney didn't care about that, they were only interested in getting Iraq's Oil Rights...and they even screwed that up!

They are truly the "Dumb and Dumber" of American Presidents and Vice Presidents and we'll be paying the price for letting them take "Illegal" Office, for years, if not Generations, to come!

Location hidden

#89802 Jul 23, 2013
I forgot to put up the Link, so here it is.
----------
"Al-Qaida Claims Deadly Prison Raids In Iraq."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/al-qaida-claims-deadly-...

Location hidden

#89803 Jul 23, 2013
Too much incoming, I suppose...
stop

Johnson City, TN

#89804 Jul 23, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
This type of thing would NOT happen if Saddam Hussein were still alive!
Is there ANY Sane Person that still thinks the Bush/Cheney killing of Saddam Hussein was the best thing to do for the United States, or any other Country, in the fight against Al Qaeda?
But, Bush/Cheney didn't care about that, they were only interested in getting Iraq's Oil Rights...and they even screwed that up!
They are truly the "Dumb and Dumber" of American Presidents and Vice Presidents and we'll be paying the price for letting them take "Illegal" Office, for years, if not Generations, to come!
How did this go from Gov. of Tenn. to Saddam Hassein and why do you people keep posting on something that has already happened?

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#89805 Jul 23, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry I don't buy it. The NEA is a Trade Association not a Labor Union.
Who is they?
The Conservative teachers who complain in the break room about their Union........even they don't understand what is the difference between a Labor Union and a Trade Association.
Dunlapian, the "they" I referred to is the NEA.

Since you obviously doubt what I said and lack the intelligence to do the same Google search that I did, here is the link.

http://www.nea.org/home/President-National-Ed...

The quote I posted was the first paragraph of the description of the President of the NEA.

"Dennis Van Roekel is president of the National Education Association, which represents more than 3 million public school employees. As NEA president, he leads the nation’s largest labor union and advocate for quality public schools. "

Notice it says that the NEA is "the nation's largest labor union".

You have obviously been overexposed to Linda as you seem to be working toward the same level of ignorance.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 32 min WOW 9,337
Thinking about moving (Jan '14) 18 hr clvegas 2
Judge Byrd reprimanded in Wilson County case (Feb '08) 22 hr Goldfinger 138
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Mon Average 8,619
pizza Mon dr_loose 5
Katrina Smallwood Sun truth teller 1
Christina Thomas (May '10) Sun dj mills 64
•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000