Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

Comments (Page 3,818)

Showing posts 76,341 - 76,360 of123,669
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
really

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Come back when you can tell us how many died in Foreign Embassies while G.W. Bush was President!
I'll give you a Hint...it was a LOT more than while Obama has been President and Hillary Clinton was Secretary Of State!
Look it up and let us know what you find!
Check out and see even more died during Clinton years

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
"How Republicans Who Took Millions In Farm Subsidies Justify Cutting Food Stamps."
Click here:
http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2013/06/18/2...
House rejects massive farm bill that would have cut food stamps. http://www.startribune.com/business/212367731...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

"WHO Study: Third Of Women Suffer Domestic Violence."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/study-third-women-suffe...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

really wrote:
<quoted text>Check out and see even more died during Clinton years
Kinda slaps your "Hillary" Clinton and Obama BS right in the face, doesn't it? So, sit down and STFU about it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

"Taliban Offers To Swap American POW For Five Gitmo Detainees:(PHOTO)."

Click here:
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/20/19...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

TEApublicans, in general, are the nastiest, crudest, most sex-obsessed People on the Planet, and if the Democrats don't sink down to their gutter-level, they see it as a sign of weakness.
It's lowering the standards of our Society, but they don't care about that, either!
Their talk and their actions tells the story of what kind of People they are, soul-less, class-less, and disgusting to the core...and they seem to be proud of it!
----------
"Maine Governor Offers Crude Metaphor Involving Vaseline."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

What a Lying Idiot...or maybe just an Idiot with NO common sense! Either way, he needs to be thrown out of Congress on his ear! Fools like him is why this Country is in such a mess and hasn't recovered sooner!
----------
"Gohmert: Cutting Food Stamps Not Evil Because Poor People Buy King Crab Legs."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/06/20/gohmert...
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
OT, you can smell a rat all you want and believe what you want to believe. Regarding my grandfather, you are assuming I never spoke with him about his tobacco farming operation until just now. We spoke at length about his farming when he was alive, just at a higher level than what I am sure is involved in this activity.
Regarding my involvement in various charitable organizations, first, the Tri-Cities community is certainly not a small community. I beg to differ on that statement. Second, I don't know what data you are looking at, but you would have to have access to several different cities' data in each charitable organization to determine if a single person held that position or not. I purposely didn't list the actual city of the respective charitable organization for the very purpose of not identifying myself. In other words, your statements are incorrect.
Finally, falsifying involvement in certain charities on a Topix thread isn't exactly high on my list of priorities. It also does not benefit me in the least. I assume you attack my credibility because I have a different viewpoint that you on certain matters.
Regarding my family's history regarding tobacco farming, there is a rather large, upscale subdivision located in Johnson City called Alexander's Grove. It is about 300 acres in size. My family was the original owner's of this property and it was my grandfather who sold it. Across Claude Simmons Road from Alexander's Grove is a small,refurbished farmhouse in front of a creek. There is now another subdivision behind this house. This was my Uncle Frank's farm and it consisted of about 200 acres.
When I was very, very young, both of these farms were covered in tobacco. I remember them curing the tobacco in various barns by tying the tobacco stalks to wooden poles that hung in the barn.
My father has a farm very near this area in Boones Creek and has had it for over 25 years. His farm is off of Boones Creek Road and lies adjacent to Boone Station.
That is all the personal information you are going to get out of me. If you don't believe me or simply disagree with what I post, then take them with a grain of salt. I really don't care.
I am not "assuming" anything I based my post on your own words, and then told you plainly that there was no indication that the tobacco program was in trouble 15 years ago. Not only that....but I hardly expect a person who has been dead for 15 years to be referenced in the present tense " I trust them more" and "they are both adament" (that is unless you run the Bates Motel).. I am and have been directly involved with one of the charities you listed. There aren't separate chapters for that one in each town/city, and I am acquainted with the person who held the position you claim in the time frame you posted ....and, if you're a retailer in your own business, it isn't you. That is a fact. I then did exactly what you hoped I hadn't. I accessed the others city by city and town by town in the Tri Cities and .....sorry, but none matched from the smallest hamlets to the three big cities.
Finally I attacked your creadibility using your own words, and I will let others make their own determination. As for myself, you haven't a shread left in my opinion.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

I cannot believe that this has made it's way to the "Guardian", a publication of England! It's embarrassing to this Country!
Christianity is declining in this Country and this is sure to speed up it's demise...not to mention, if it's actually done, more Murders than we can count!
You People have literally lost your Minds and this is the proof! You claim there's a War on Christians...well, such crap as this is why! You've brought it all on yourselves!
----------
"Spanking For Jesus: "Christian Domestic Discipline' Gains Popularity."

Click here:
http://www.examiner.com/article/spanking-for-...
SSS

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

After superstar Chris Paul injected his influence to accelerate talks, the Los Angeles Clippers are searching for ownership approval to complete a blockbuster deal to bring Boston Celtics coach Doc Rivers and forward Kevin Garnett to L.A., league sources told

--------
Click here:
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/after-chris-paul...
Moe

Tellico Plains, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

SSS

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Hernandez update: Tight end destroyed home security system, cell phone When he finally decides to talk, Aaron Hernandez has a lot of explaining to do.
Click here:
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/hernandez-tight-...
obama sux

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
TEApublicans, in general, are the nastiest, crudest, most sex-obsessed People on the Planet, and if the Democrats don't sink down to their gutter-level, they see it as a sign of weakness.
It's lowering the standards of our Society, but they don't care about that, either!
Their talk and their actions tells the story of what kind of People they are, soul-less, class-less, and disgusting to the core...and they seem to be proud of it!
----------
"Maine Governor Offers Crude Metaphor Involving Vaseline."
Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...
Oh really? cause the Kennedy's were such Saints? Bill Clinton was a poster boy for monogamist relationships? Al Gore, who created the internet was an honest abe? Obama is having the first transparent administration with NO SCANDALS? Yes the libtards don't lower standards, cause they cant.You stupid skank
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> I am not "assuming" anything I based my post on your own words, and then told you plainly that there was no indication that the tobacco program was in trouble 15 years ago. Not only that....but I hardly expect a person who has been dead for 15 years to be referenced in the present tense " I trust them more" and "they are both adament" (that is unless you run the Bates Motel).. I am and have been directly involved with one of the charities you listed. There aren't separate chapters for that one in each town/city, and I am acquainted with the person who held the position you claim in the time frame you posted ....and, if you're a retailer in your own business, it isn't you. That is a fact. I then did exactly what you hoped I hadn't. I accessed the others city by city and town by town in the Tri Cities and .....sorry, but none matched from the smallest hamlets to the three big cities.
Finally I attacked your creadibility using your own words, and I will let others make their own determination. As for myself, you haven't a shread left in my opinion.
Well, OT I always thought Pete might be a decent poster, but he lost me on the tobacco farming post. I can barely keep a houseplant alive now, but you can bet I was picking produce as a child in a farming family, and I know the difference between a tomato and a potato plant. All my friends whose families grew tobacco spent their fair share in the fields and tobacco barn, so I had the same thought about his post that I didn't believe anyone raised in that environment had never had any experience. And the working the retail store in high school leads me to believe that it is a passed down deal. Nothing wrong with that, but it's a long way from being self-made (like he alluded) when you take over the family business already established.
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
When are you Small Business Owners going to realize that we're fighting FOR YOU, too...and that you need to start fighting WITH us, and stop fighting AGAINST us?
----------
"The Supreme Court Just Made It Easier For Big Business To Screw the Little Guy."
("The far-reaching consequences of the American Express v. Italian Colors decision.")
Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/06/c...
My business takes credit cards. We "chose" not to take American Express due to the excessive rates they charge.

We don't need no steenking Supreme court to tell us that doing business with Amex is expensive.

If more businesses did the same, AMex would be on their knees.

And your party is NOT the party for small business. You party destroys small business.

Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
Said the nastiest, crudest democrat on Topix.
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
My business takes credit cards. We "chose" not to take American Express due to the excessive rates they charge.
We don't need no steenking Supreme court to tell us that doing business with Amex is expensive.
If more businesses did the same, AMex would be on their knees.
And your party is NOT the party for small business. You party destroys small business.
I thought the "soda pop" business was cash only. ;)
Tom

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you are, Tb2, at 8 p.m. beginning the slide, and by midnight you will have morphed into the filthiest facet of your schizo personality. You know, the old gurl!
I won't be here to see it. This mess is not for normal folks. Like the tom cat kissing the pole cat, "I have enjoyed all of this I can stand."

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

ydalituan wrote:
<quoted text>How many died in Benghazi? Oh yeah, " at this point, what does it matter." That statement alone sunk Hillery. She simply looked like a pissed off woman, not a President. She let someone piss her off. Frankly, I think it set back women in the political arena. If she runs, that statement will come back to haunt her, wait and see. The Tea Party won't have to do a thing.
Hillary eats scandals for breakfast. Her armor is thicker than most conservatives give her credit for.
YoAnus

Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought she was a teabagger?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 76,341 - 76,360 of123,669
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cleveland Discussions

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 20 min NTMD8OR 58,308
Searching for Kelly Horton 1 hr Friend 2
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr Armadillo 8,450
Amazon hiring fully underway in Middle Tennessee (May '12) 9 hr caz0223 1,229
rodney groce 19 hr mayor kyle 1
Warning, Avoid Benton - And Response (Jun '08) Mon annoyed 63
Life Care Fraud Case (Apr '13) Apr 13 Walls 3
•••

Freeze Warning for Bradley County was issued at April 15 at 7:53PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••