Comments
74,061 - 74,080 of 146,170 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#82759 Jun 9, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Sort of sounds similiar to "I had no idea this was going on"
How about "I don't recall?" Surely you remember that gem, Reagan uttered it around 136 times during testimony.
Scarlett Pimple

Jamestown, TN

#82760 Jun 9, 2013
Jay Leno ought to hire this guy as a writer:

Texas Congressman Steve Stockman on Twitter:

At this point the only way to prevent people from hearing your conversations is to have them on MSNBC.

Someone should tell Obama "1984" wasn't intended to be an instruction manual.

The Democrats defending IRS abuses and illegal spying programs are the same ones who insist they would never abuse a gun registry database.

Location hidden

#82761 Jun 9, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't heard any liberal comments on all the jobs lost during the Obama administration. Oh yeah you continue to blame Bush 9 years later. How convenient, but then again it's the liberal way. It's ok for you to blame a republican but not a liberal. Im sure you wont remember or admit all the small businesses that shut down the night Obama was reelected. Lets just see how many more when Obamacare kicks in full force,moron
The night Obama was re-elected? Think about that for a minute.

By the way, thank you for proving my earlier point.

Location hidden

#82762 Jun 9, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
...Their comments are invariably focused on either "Um...um...Obama sucks,"
wow wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't heard any liberal comments on all the jobs lost during the Obama administration.
...or "Bush isn't in office anymore."
wow wrote:
Oh yeah you continue to blame Bush 9 years later.
And, when all else fails, start the namecalling...
wow wrote:
...moron...
Pete

Nashville, TN

#82763 Jun 9, 2013
<quoted text>
How about "I don't recall?" Surely you remember that gem, Reagan uttered it around 136 times during testimony.
How far back to you want to go. How about the famous "I didn't inhale" or "It depends on what the definition of "is" is." Would you like some good Harry Truman quotes? How about some good FDR quotes? Or how about we discuss the current situation?
Scarlett Pimple

Jamestown, TN

#82764 Jun 9, 2013
Hey Sassy, since you scour the MamaJones site, how did you miss this?

Justice Department Fights Release of Secret Court Opinion Finding Unconstitutional Surveillance

Government lawyers are trying to keep buried a classified court finding that a domestic spying program went too far.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/06/j...

In the midst of revelations that the government has conducted extensive top-secret surveillance operations to collect domestic phone records and internet communications, the Justice Department was due to file a court motion Friday in its effort to keep secret an 86-page court opinion that determined that the government had violated the spirit of federal surveillance laws and engaged in unconstitutional spying.

This important case was triggered after Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), a member of the Senate intelligence committee, started crying foul in 2011 about US government snooping. As a member of the intelligence committee, he had learned about domestic surveillance activity affecting American citizens that he believed was improper. He and Sen. Mark Udall (D-Colo.), another intelligence committee member, raised only vague warnings about this data collection, because they could not reveal the details of the classified program that concerned them.

The Electronic Frontier Foundation, a public interest group focused on digital rights filed a Freedom of Information Act request with the Justice Department for any written opinion or order of the FISA court that held government surveillance was improper or unconstitutional.

The (Eric Holder) Justice Department did not respond,

WOW! What a surprise!

and EFF was forced to file a lawsuit a month later. It took the Justice Department four months to reply.
really

Jackson, TN

#82765 Jun 9, 2013
<quoted text>
maybe that was like the famous quote from Clinton" I did not have sexual relations with that woman" ! Yeah funny how you think,moron
wow

Jackson, TN

#82766 Jun 9, 2013
<quoted text>
The night Obama was re-elected? Think about that for a minute.
By the way, thank you for proving my earlier point.
Yes due to illegal voting he was reelected, think about that one for a minute!
wow

Jackson, TN

#82767 Jun 9, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
And, when all else fails, start the namecalling...
<quoted text>
Ok so when Bush was first elected he should get credit for the 4 great years we had while he was in office.I mean this is the liberal way of thinking. This is why I call you a moron. It is what you are,call it like it is

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#82768 Jun 9, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
How far back to you want to go. How about the famous "I didn't inhale" or "It depends on what the definition of "is" is." Would you like some good Harry Truman quotes? How about some good FDR quotes? Or how about we discuss the current situation?
OR, the famous George H.W. Bush's..."Read My Lips, No New Taxes"...and then, he turned around and raised taxes!

OR...who can ever forget these...other than the TEApublicans who don't want to remember them...and this is just a small sample. There are many, MANY more!

Pete

Nashville, TN

#82772 Jun 9, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
OR, the famous George H.W. Bush's..."Read My Lips, No New Taxes"...and then, he turned around and raised taxes!
OR...who can ever forget these...other than the TEApublicans who don't want to remember them...and this is just a small sample. There are many, MANY more!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6lwbSdL2s00XX
Here is what you posted just 2 hours ago -

I'm leaving so that, hopefully, the Idiots will leave, too, and allow you to have your discussions.
Leaving won't bother me at all, but maybe, it will allow you to talk , without the constant sickening interruptions, from the Demented Minds!

Carry on and keep up the good Fight, it is important for the Uninformed to know the truth!

This has to be your shortest "I'm leaving" yet!
moose lips

United States

#82773 Jun 9, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
To the sensible Posters:

I'm leaving so that, hopefully, the Idiots will leave, too, and allow you to have your discussions.
Leaving won't bother me at all, but maybe, it will allow you to talk , without the constant sickening interruptions, from the Demented Minds!

Carry on and keep up the good Fight, it is important for the Uninformed to know the truth!
Bye democrap. Holla
moose lips

United States

#82774 Jun 9, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Here is what you posted just 2 hours ago -

This has to be your shortest "I'm leaving" yet!
She ain't going no where. She is gonna log out and use an unregistered SN and start a campaign to bring herself back. We've seen this song and dance many times before. Watch as new unregistered SN start to appear. Roflmao
moose lips

United States

#82775 Jun 9, 2013
Scarlett Pimple wrote:
Hey Sassy, since you scour the MamaJones site, how did you miss this?

Justice Department Fights Release of Secret Court Opinion Finding Unconstitutional Surveillance

Government lawyers are trying to keep buried a classified court finding that a domestic spying program went too far.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/06/j...

“In the midst of revelations that the government has conducted extensive top-secret surveillance operations to collect domestic phone records and internet communications, the Justice Department was due to file a court motion Friday in its effort to keep secret an 86-page court opinion that determined that the government had violated the spirit of federal surveillance laws and engaged in unconstitutional spying.

This important case was triggered after Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), a member of the Senate intelligence committee, started crying foul in 2011 about US government snooping. As a member of the intelligence committee, he had learned about domestic surveillance activity affecting American citizens that he believed was improper. He and Sen. Mark Udall (D-Colo.), another intelligence committee member, raised only vague warnings about this data collection, because they could not reveal the details of the classified program that concerned them.”

The Electronic Frontier Foundation, a public interest group focused on digital rights filed a Freedom of Information Act request with the Justice Department for any written opinion or order of the FISA court that held government surveillance was improper or unconstitutional.

The (Eric Holder) Justice Department did not respond,

WOW! What a surprise!

and EFF was forced to file a lawsuit a month later. It took the Justice Department four months to reply.”
Lmao. That made me laugh.

Location hidden

#82776 Jun 9, 2013
Well, you poor Baby...you're not going to start crying, because of disappointment, are you? Hold on and let me get you a box of tissues...Ok, go ahead!

BTW, I didn't say how long I'd be gone. It's the details that you need to pay attention to. Maybe, that's why you get so many things wrong...you don't ask for "details", Petey Boy!

Uh, don't use up all my tissues, it's my last box!

Location hidden

#82777 Jun 9, 2013
moose lips wrote:
<quoted text>
She ain't going no where. She is gonna log out and use an unregistered SN and start a campaign to bring herself back. We've seen this song and dance many times before. Watch as new unregistered SN start to appear. Roflmao
If I did that, I could sure as He*l chose a better name than "Moose Lips"! Your Name alone tells me all I need to know about you, Ignoramous!
Now, go sit back down in the Doofus corner and I'll call you, if I need you!
And don't start smoking the dope you brought with you or huffing the Carburetor fumes either, Fry Brain!
Pete

Nashville, TN

#82778 Jun 9, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Well, you poor Baby...you're not going to start crying, because of disappointment, are you? Hold on and let me get you a box of tissues...Ok, go ahead!
BTW, I didn't say how long I'd be gone. It's the details that you need to pay attention to. Maybe, that's why you get so many things wrong...you don't ask for "details", Petey Boy!
Uh, don't use up all my tissues, it's my last box!
There are some people you just don't want to get all the details from. I will have to say though, I was giving you at least a half a day before the grand return.

Location hidden

#82779 Jun 9, 2013
Bye Petey, don't let the door hit you in the Azz on your way out!

Location hidden

#82780 Jun 9, 2013

Location hidden

#82781 Jun 9, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
There are some people you just don't want to get all the details from. I will have to say though, I was giving you at least a half a day before the grand return.
Petey Boy, NEWS FLASH...you don't give me squat! I'm Free, white, and Twenty-One and you don't get to tell me what to do nor when to do it. So, go intimidate somebody else, it simply won't work on me...but, your arrogance at even trying , is truly astounding and very indicative of the kind of Person that you really are! Everybody's true colors show through eventually and yours just did and it's not a pretty sight!
Now, Buzz Off...I don't like you, nor TEApublicans like you, with their Delusions of Grandeur! They're Legends in their own Mind...but Nobody else's!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 23 min Windy 9,330
Thinking about moving (Jan '14) 7 hr clvegas 2
Judge Byrd reprimanded in Wilson County case (Feb '08) 10 hr Goldfinger 138
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 13 hr Average 8,619
pizza 13 hr dr_loose 5
Katrina Smallwood 20 hr truth teller 1
Christina Thomas (May '10) 23 hr dj mills 64
•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000