Candy

Tulsa, OK

#82430 Jun 6, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm wondering if she actually spent the bucks for a crystal ball, or simply rubs the bald head of that idiot she thinks is intelligent? I mean, if he's willing to put his head between her knees and let her rub it.. how smart is he?
Oh god the thought lol, and I just ate a grilled cheese sandwhich, that would be like eat sss barf barf.
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#82431 Jun 6, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears you have declared expertise in yet another metaphysical discipline. I understand fortune-telling can be fun and requires no experience, intelligence, training, knowledge, wisdom or even accuracy. God, I'm surprised you waited this long!! You go Gypsy Woman!
Lord, THAT was funny!!!!!!!!!!
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#82432 Jun 6, 2013
You guys are on a roll, but when you've been given the fodder, chew it for all it's worth!!!!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#82433 Jun 6, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
"White House Spokesman Defends Collection Of Phone Records."
Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...
No kidding! That's one of the least impressive crimes this administration's pulled off! We're still trying to figure out who managed to find someone as stupid as Jay Carney and actually hired him as press Secretary. An inside source revealed that the president, while admiring his fake/faux/foam Greek columns in the Oval Office, had the stunning revelation himself! Yes, while the president was practicing his Benito Mussolini expression as aides held the mirror, he exclaimed: "that's easy..we'll just ask Gibbs who HE thinks is the stupidest human being on earth"!
holly

United States

#82438 Jun 6, 2013
Well, again, my posts have been ignored. What's the secret here? Do you have to be 65 and over, a business owner, a veteran or a troll to feel welcome to the club? I like to think that I learn a lot on this thread, however lately, when I bring some information to refute one of your claims, it just gets skimmed over for some less-than-intelligent bickering and name-calling. Aren't we adults here or am I in a chat room for people to participate in a hate-fest? It used to be informative, now it's taken a slide down to crazy town. What happened? Well, in case you want to ignore it again, here's the post below I'm referencing to. If you deem that I'm not an exciting enough poster to respond to, I'll be moving on. In any case, thanks for the past discussions.

Bayless wrote: <quoted text> Dumbass.

<quoted text> Read this link. You'll find it interesting: I know a lot of people don't think Snopes is credible so I find this site pretty fair and supposedly Soros doesn't have an interest in this one. http://www.factcheck.org/2010/02/obama-at-col ... Bayless, you're certainly entitled to your source but I don't read anything that's too far left OR right. You have to be careful of these websites which just churn out false stories. These are the same sites which people cite for those emails that they send to everyone without perusing for one that is unbiased. I do believe a lot of stories on Obama, but not this one, particularly when Boehner is a formwr roommate and Columbia University has presented articles on him. Tell us what you think after reading okay?

Can someone, anyone, direct me to where I had a response on this? I looked, but didn't see any. If someone posts a link on a subject (this one referring to how no one remembers Obama from Columbia) and I post a link that may answer this, you get no feedback? Am I not just seeing it OR is it intentionally being ignored? I think you can liken It to when someone accuses you of something, you prove them wrong and then they act like they never did it. Jmo.

Bayless, just thought you would like to address this. The link of factcheck.org is above for your perusal. Your thoughts on this?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#82439 Jun 6, 2013
linda wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey tard. Did u get spy's Peter working yet?
What do you think? Just call me the "Love" Goddess!

Spy, if that's you, your Ass is mine and I don't mean that in a good way, either!
holly

United States

#82440 Jun 6, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding! That's one of the least impressive crimes this administration's pulled off! We're still trying to figure out who managed to find someone as stupid as Jay Carney and actually hired him as press Secretary. An inside source revealed that the president, while admiring his fake/faux/foam Greek columns in the Oval Office, had the stunning revelation himself! Yes, while the president was practicing his Benito Mussolini expression as aides held the mirror, he exclaimed: "that's easy..we'll just ask Gibbs who HE thinks is the stupidest human being on earth"!
Please give a link to this "inside source". As I recall reading, Mussolini was hanged upside down with his cut-off member stuffed in his mouth along with his mistress by his own people. No one would impersonate this person.
Candy

Tulsa, OK

#82441 Jun 6, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Spy, if that's you, your Ass is mine and I don't mean that in a good way, either!
He is the biggest troll here. Now go blow his lung up.

Location hidden

#82442 Jun 6, 2013
"'Rich States, Poor States', Red States, Blue States."

Click here:
http://billmoyers.com/2013/06/06/rich-states-...

Location hidden

#82443 Jun 6, 2013
Candy wrote:
<quoted text>He is the biggest troll here. Now go blow his lung up.
Maybe, but I Love him, anyway.:)
Black bart

Budapest, Hungary

#82444 Jun 6, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever.

Location hidden

#82445 Jun 6, 2013
"Fox News Breaks Out Nazi Smear To Attack Obama's UN Pick."

Click here:
http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...

Location hidden

#82446 Jun 6, 2013
holly wrote:
<quoted text>
Please give a link to this "inside source". As I recall reading, Mussolini was hanged upside down with his cut-off member stuffed in his mouth along with his mistress by his own people. No one would impersonate this person.
Holly, I think you missed more than I have time to explain here. Mussolini was indeed deservedly executed in the manner you so described. Actually, Mussolini has been emulated in history and there are those emulating him today. I did not suggest that anyone would be "impersonating" a dead person. If I were to return your veiled antagonism over a request for a reference cite, I might request the same to support your own declarative statement to the effect: "No one would impersonate this person." You've previously expressed some measure of disliking for my manner of responding to one of your posts. I accepted your feelings and this is why I've refrained from enjoying exchanges with you. This was much to my regret as I find you interesting, capable and more. if you did not intend the perceived rub in your return post to me, I'll be grateful to acknowledge this proposition.
Black bart

Bucharest, Romania

#82447 Jun 6, 2013
She just mad cause they won't paint her street.
holly

United States

#82448 Jun 6, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Holly, I think you missed more than I have time to explain here. Mussolini was indeed deservedly executed in the manner you so described. Actually, Mussolini has been emulated in history and there are those emulating him today. I did not suggest that anyone would be "impersonating" a dead person. If I were to return your veiled antagonism over a request for a reference cite, I might request the same to support your own declarative statement to the effect: "No one would impersonate this person." You've previously expressed some measure of disliking for my manner of responding to one of your posts. I accepted your feelings and this is why I've refrained from enjoying exchanges with you. This was much to my regret as I find you interesting, capable and more. if you did not intend the perceived rub in your return post to me, I'll be grateful to acknowledge this proposition.
OW, I appreciate the response I received from you. Bayless was the one I have the link to and he/she has continued to ignore it. That is certainly their choice. I just thought it was interesting when someone finds another source to a supposed fact, there is no more interest in the subject.

You were correct in your interpretation of my response to you earlier. I never get a response from the person I'm addressing, mostly someone else's statement of my misreading or not understanding what was said. Nevertheless, I do value your candor and courage to reply to me. It's more than what I am receiving from others. I so enjoy the exchange, albeit heated, between posters. When opinions or "facts" are stated, I like to see who is more likely to offer up a good news source or who is just likely to use names to bash in their frustration. I learn a little from here and would like to continue.

Again, thank you for your reply.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#82449 Jun 6, 2013
Scarlett Pimple wrote:
<quoted text>
Odd that someone who promotes progressive policies wants to go back to Mayberry times.
But your post lies. I said that the two grocery stores that closed were also large chains, not mom and pop operations.
And I said the gas station that closed was because he didn't pay his taxes.
What in the world is wrong with Mayberry times ? Were Andy, Barney, Floyd and Aunt Bee a bunch of tea party closet fascists like some who post here ? If they were, they kept it well hidden.
My post uses your own words....if they are lies they belong to you.
I was wondering how you know that the two hardware stores are doing okay ? Are you privy to their books ? Reckon why that gas station owner didn't pay his taxes ? Could it be because his business was undercut by Wal-mart ? Give me a break !
UnderTaxed

Cookeville, TN

#82450 Jun 6, 2013
I be not payin taxiz, Iz be eatin fer free.

Location hidden

#82451 Jun 6, 2013
holly wrote:
<quoted text>
OW, I appreciate the response I received from you. Bayless was the one I have the link to and he/she has continued to ignore it. That is certainly their choice. I just thought it was interesting when someone finds another source to a supposed fact, there is no more interest in the subject.
You were correct in your interpretation of my response to you earlier. I never get a response from the person I'm addressing, mostly someone else's statement of my misreading or not understanding what was said. Nevertheless, I do value your candor and courage to reply to me. It's more than what I am receiving from others. I so enjoy the exchange, albeit heated, between posters. When opinions or "facts" are stated, I like to see who is more likely to offer up a good news source or who is just likely to use names to bash in their frustration. I learn a little from here and would like to continue.
Again, thank you for your reply.
Thanks for sharing thoughts with me. In do understand the frustration resident in feeling brushed-off, not taken seriously or just ignored. I must say this has occurred in my experience in more venues than Topix!! I can assure you that all of us have our moments. I recently appealed to another poster whom I continue to hold in considerable admiration and was left to conclude a very negative implication through non-response. I'd rather someone would just tell me off... and that happens too! Lol:-)) I offer no advice but to simply say..don't sweat it! In the instance of Bayless, I do not speak for this individual. However, I believe Bayless is not only a strong voice for great cause, but a forceful and effective advocate for values I hold dear. If I may offer, 1st 2nd and third impressions can be misleading in a theater of discourse where instigation can be easily mistaken.

I understand you may have spent some time in Miami. I just got back and I'll look forward to hashing with you in the near future. I travel there frequently and love many aspects of it. Later!
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#82452 Jun 6, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing thoughts with me. In do understand the frustration resident in feeling brushed-off, not taken seriously or just ignored. I must say this has occurred in my experience in more venues than Topix!! I can assure you that all of us have our moments. I recently appealed to another poster whom I continue to hold in considerable admiration and was left to conclude a very negative implication through non-response. I'd rather someone would just tell me off... and that happens too! Lol:-)) I offer no advice but to simply say..don't sweat it! In the instance of Bayless, I do not speak for this individual. However, I believe Bayless is not only a strong voice for great cause, but a forceful and effective advocate for values I hold dear. If I may offer, 1st 2nd and third impressions can be misleading in a theater of discourse where instigation can be easily mistaken.
I understand you may have spent some time in Miami. I just got back and I'll look forward to hashing with you in the near future. I travel there frequently and love many aspects of it. Later!
Bless your heart you are so sensitive and insecure.... You are ignored because you are stupid. Sorry your bromance with vet didn't work out for you. Your assessment of bayless is as stupid as the rest of your posts. Bayless posts pure junk that has no merit whatsoever. That was the point of holly's post was that bayless was posting trash, but as usual there is no response to the unfounded posts.

BTW - I have been many places and Miami is one of the worst I have been - no surprise you love a ghetto...
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#82453 Jun 6, 2013
Wait for it - the insecure, sensitive, stupid poster has started his judge its. Let's just see how bad he "Hates" me.... LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Find this person 3 hr Butch cooksey 7
beautiful young woman that rear ended me sunday 10 hr Max 2
Man Says He Was Hit Repeatedly With Axe Handle;... 20 hr Exec 4
Corey Davis Sun curious 1
Pastor Hank Davis Oct 17 Michael 1
Kedar Thor Brewer - Local PREDATOR Advisory! Oct 17 Oreo 2
Needing a little info on this man Oct 16 needing help 1
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match

Cleveland Jobs