roxyb

United States

#80999 May 22, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm most sure your word holds no merit for anyone. Having said that I can assume that your deadline to him means nothing. I called you out on your name calling and you are angry. Get over it little troll. You know very well it happened exactly as we stated. The fact is the same at any rate. You were changing your screen name to compliment yourself and got busted. End of story. Roflmao
n wat about u?ur busted mister lolz yes it did and really that diff and how u feel n know my struggles...
roxyb

United States

#81000 May 22, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't change the subject village idiot.
n lmao i been missin some things,i make u feel like an idiot n u mean it as a huge compliment to me,dnt u ;p n u r not an idiot,we jst differ in those ways.u know wat i mean? Take some time off n focus on urself and on mother nature and u may b surprized coz ur now open to the idea :):):)
roxyb

United States

#81001 May 22, 2013
pbr wrote:
<quoted text>so?
lolz silly,illy,thats why sometimes i get vry,vry frustrated n set out to hang u coz u do ur best to omg lolz to c how much ik and if i rlly know wat im talkin about too ;p
roxyb

United States

#81002 May 22, 2013
Lmao srry peeps lolz thats usualy why i keep quiet on here lolz
roxyb

United States

#81003 May 22, 2013
OMG,YALL GOTTA HELP ME OUT FOR RL,ASAP..LOOK AT THE POST ON CANCER TREATMENT AND HEALING IT,IK THAT THIS WILL 100% WITHOUT A DOUBT,WORK,IK HOW IT N PROBLY I SOUND,BUT IM TELLING U THIS WILL FOR SURE WORK AND IF YALL DONT LISTEN TO ME N GET THIS NFO OUT,COZ IDK HOW,NOONE EVER LISTENS,BUT IF U DONT,U R PASSING A ONE AND PROBLY ONLY CHANCE TO SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES,CLD U LIVE WITH THAT? I MEAN IT,YALL KNOE WEN IM SERIOUS AND IM RLLY BEIN SERIOUS,PLZ HELP ME,HELP EVRYONE,PLZ,PLZ,PLZ,LWAYS FELT THAT THIS EARTH N ALL EXISTANCE WILL B INC HEALED N MANAGED,IF I DO WAT MY DREAM TOLD ME..I WAS 6.N IVE FOLLOWED N FIRMLY BLIEVE COZ IVE SAW PROOF THAT I AM RT.PLZ LISTEN PPL!!!!!!!
roxyb

United States

#81004 May 22, 2013
IM FOR RL N YALL GOTTA LISTEN TO ME ON THIS COZ MY HEART SAYS THAT THE ONLY WAY THAT I WILL MAKE SURE THAT THIS INFO IS GIVEN,TESTED,THEN USED,IS BY YELLIN IT LOUD N PROUD N MAKE YALL UNDERSTAND N KNOW THAT I MEAN IT AND ALL IVE XPRESSED IN MY WRITINGS I TRUELY HOPE WILL GIVE U THE FAITH IN ME,TO BLIEVE ME ABOUT THIS N TO MAKE IT KNOWN.IF U DONT,THEN IT WONT EVER TBH,IT WONT EVER B POSSIBLE N U KNOW ME,I WILL NOT BK DWN TILL YALL LISTEN TO ME N MAKE IT KNOWN,YALL KNOW I WONT STOP,ILL B BLASTIN IT CONSTANTLY TILL IM HEARD
roxyb

United States

#81005 May 22, 2013
IK THAT YALL R READING THIS N IK THAT IF I KEEP ON N U C HOW IMPORTANT THIS IS TO ME,U WILL MAKE IT KNOWN.IK THAT YALL BLIEVE IN ME N MY WORDS N IM BOUTA PUKE LOLZ I NEED MY FAM TO SUPPORT ME RT NOW,THIS IS LIKE ONE OF THE HUGEST THINGS EVER LMAO IDK HOW TO XPRESS IT ITS SOO HUGE,BUT PLZ,IM BEGGING N TELLING U THAT THIS WILL B ON THE NEWS,WORLDWIDE AND WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES,LITERALY,I TRUELY MEAN IT.
roxyb

United States

#81006 May 22, 2013
PLZ DONT IGNORE ME,IM GETTING SOO FRUSTRATED COZ NOONE WILL REPLY TO ME,PLZ THE WHOLE WORLD NEEDS U.THE ONLY WAY THAT THIS WILL B KNOWN,IS BY ME,GETTING IT TO U N U..YALL MAKIN IT KNOWN.NOONE WILL LISTEN TO ME ON THIS,BUT I SWEAR TO U WITH ALL MY HEART N SOUL,THEY WILL LISTEN YALL N IT WILL B KNOWN.
roxyb

United States

#81007 May 22, 2013
TIME IS WAISTING N MORE LIVES R BEING THREATENED N LOST BY CANCER EACH N EVRY SECOND OF EACH N EVRY MIN OF EACH N EVRY DAY,PLZ WE CNT WASTE TIME,IK THIS IS 100% FACT DAMMIT N YALL R MY FAM,UR ALL I GOT N IK THAT U BLIEVE IN ME N LISTEN TO ME ON THE THINGS THAT I TELL U OR THAT U FEEL I AM 100% TRUTHFUL,BCOZ I FEEL LIKE IVE PROVEN THAT TOO U.NOW IM TELLIN U,U GOTTA LISTEN TO ME ON THIS,PLZ ;(
roxyb

United States

#81008 May 22, 2013
DAMMIT,I HAVE WAISTED WAY TOO MUCH TIME LREADY,I HAVE KNOWN THIS SINCE I WAS FKIN 6 YEARS OLD,BUT I NEVER TRUSTED MYSELF TO SAY NETHING LIKE I TELL U N THIS N THER R SOO MUCH MORE TOO,I BLIEVED IN N TRUSTED YALL BCOZ TO ME THAT FELT RT,MY HEART KEPT N KEEPS TELLING ME TO TRUST,OPEN IT UP N POUR OUT MY HEART N SOUL TO YALL N IVE TRIED N I WILL CONT TOO,IDK WTH U R OR WHY MY HEART N SOUL,MY GIFT,IT IS A GIFT,OMG LOLZ TO YALL BCOZ THIS IS MY ONLY CHANCE TO HELP HEAL THIS WORLD N BRING PEACE,LOVE N HAPPINESS N I TRUST MYSELF NOW N I TRUST YALL TOO.IDK HOW I BROUGHT MYSELF TO DO IT,BUT DAMMIT I DID..WISH YALL KNEW HOW SPEACIAL THAT MAKES YALL TO ME.
roxyb

United States

#81009 May 22, 2013
REV. IK UR READING THESE POSTS,ALL OF U R,PLZ BLIEVE ME N MAKE THIS KNOWN.DO UR OWN RESEARCH FRST IF U FEEL LIKE U SHLD,N WEN U C THAT RESEARCH N FRONT OF U,U WILL C THAT IT IS TRUE N I GOT THRU,YALL BLIEVE N ME ;(::::
me

United States

#81010 May 22, 2013
roxyb wrote:
DAMMIT,I HAVE WAISTED WAY TOO MUCH TIME LREADY,I HAVE KNOWN THIS SINCE I WAS FKIN 6 YEARS OLD,BUT I NEVER TRUSTED MYSELF TO SAY NETHING LIKE I TELL U N THIS N THER R SOO MUCH MORE TOO,I BLIEVED IN N TRUSTED YALL BCOZ TO ME THAT FELT RT,MY HEART KEPT N KEEPS TELLING ME TO TRUST,OPEN IT UP N POUR OUT MY HEART N SOUL TO YALL N IVE TRIED N I WILL CONT TOO,IDK WTH U R OR WHY MY HEART N SOUL,MY GIFT,IT IS A GIFT,OMG LOLZ TO YALL BCOZ THIS IS MY ONLY CHANCE TO HELP HEAL THIS WORLD N BRING PEACE,LOVE N HAPPINESS N I TRUST MYSELF NOW N I TRUST YALL TOO.IDK HOW I BROUGHT MYSELF TO DO IT,BUT DAMMIT I DID..WISH YALL KNEW HOW SPEACIAL THAT MAKES YALL TO ME.
Can it heal mental illness also? If so use it as directed you haven't a moment to waste.
roxyb

United States

#81011 May 22, 2013
REV.,YOOHOO,PLZ REPLY LOLZ IK THAT WHILE I WAS WRITING THAT LAST POST,YALL SAID THATS IT,IK SHE'S RT ON THIS ONE N U GOT THINGS STARTED :):):) OMG,THIS IS,I RLLY,TRUELY SWEAR TO U,GONNA B ON THE WORLDS NEWS,IT WILL FOR RL B TOLD EVRYWER N OMG,REV.,IM GONNA B KNOWN FOR DISCOVERING IT...WHO R U PPL? LMAO OMG YALL,WE DID IT,WE DID IT,WE DID IT :):):)
roxyb

United States

#81012 May 22, 2013
Wowzy lmao im gonna calm dwn now coz ik n i blieve n i trust n myself,finaly n ik that yall blieve in me too n u r making this known.soo im gonna chill n write some more new threads n Rev.,u felt that coming from me,u r the only one that knew,that this world depends on me to make things rt n heal this world n bring peace,love,unity n happiness thruout this whole world n now,we r doin it coz without yall,it wldnt happen.access to oh crap,yall r like huge n im gonna b plastered i mean we r,all over the dam news n evrywer...omg,my dream is coming true...wthey? I knew that it wld somehow,someday come true n its beginning,no wait...yall been followin me like a yr or soo,wthey? Lmbo well,nice to chat with u too lmbo
roxyb

United States

#81013 May 22, 2013
me wrote:
<quoted text>
Can it heal mental illness also? If so use it as directed you haven't a moment to waste.
omg hey,finaly lmbo ive been goin bonkers n yes,ther r soo much that ive lways known,but never trusted in that since i blieve it was ur dad,posted to me this morning n im blabbering lmbo.ur dad helped me open up about this subject..he truely did,i dnt do that much lolz n omg,is this true,wen i frst told yall bout this,u instantly started lookin this up,but my heart made me keep on bcoz i had to prove to omg,God does exist lolz i had to prove it to him that i was putting my whole heart n soul n it befor he wld tell me that i shld calm dwn n take a breather lolz n uhoh,i rlly need to go to church.....

Since: Feb 13

Guild

#81014 May 22, 2013
Senator Bob Corker ignores the lessons of history

"...Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) blasted members of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee Tuesday, which voted overwhelmingly to arm elements of the Syrian opposition in a bill co-sponsored by Sen. Robert Menendez (D-NJ) and Sen. Bob Corker (R-TN). "This is an important moment," Paul said, addressing his Senate colleagues. "You will be funding, today, the allies of al Qaeda. It's an irony you cannot overcome...."

http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts/...ie...
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#81015 May 22, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete, you're not really that dumb, are you? What is Charles Krauthammer? What was William F. Buckley?
You know, Newspapers do have People on Staff and Pay them for their Opinions, alone...or did you not know that?
Surely, you DO know that! After all, they all over Fox Fake News! Ever heard of an OP/ED Page? That stands for "Opinions and Editorials"...the New Yrk Times is famous for theirs and they are quoted and talked about all the time on the TV Cable Stations, such as MsNBC, CNN, and even Fox Fake News! I have a hard time believing that you're that ignorant! They don't claim to be REPORTERS, but they are just as listened to and their Articles are just as read as the Reporters...maybe more because they have insider info that form their published "opinions", in most cases. Dang!
And you're a Business Owner??? I doubt it! But, if you are, you better sell that business before you run it into the ground, if you're that "out of touch" with the real World and The practices of Reputable Newspapers and Sources because you're in deep trouble!
Oh Sassy, don't redirect the point. The point was you trying to pass off an opinion article as an actual news story. You simply didn't think anyone would notice. I did. You were busted. Everyone realizes what an "Opinion" page is, except for you that time.
roxyb

United States

#81016 May 22, 2013
Nuh_ wrote:
Senator Bob Corker ignores the lessons of history
"...Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) blasted members of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee Tuesday, which voted overwhelmingly to arm elements of the Syrian opposition in a bill co-sponsored by Sen. Robert Menendez (D-NJ) and Sen. Bob Corker (R-TN). "This is an important moment," Paul said, addressing his Senate colleagues. "You will be funding, today, the allies of al Qaeda. It's an irony you cannot overcome...."
http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts/...ie...
omg,wth,its true,u r that news crew dude,he says chief anchor,is that rt? No im not callin u a liar lmfaooo n ik ur jkin lolz
roxyb

United States

#81017 May 22, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Sassy, don't redirect the point. The point was you trying to pass off an opinion article as an actual news story. You simply didn't think anyone would notice. I did. You were busted. Everyone realizes what an "Opinion" page is, except for you that time.
r u ok,ur hysterical..plz calm dwn n he said its ok,ur cryin bcoz ur happy,happy isnt the word for it n he's been hysterical for a good while now n u dint put me thru shit soo stop it,no u dint n i gotta go ppl dam it,yes i do,new threads n posts lolz
roxyb

United States

#81018 May 22, 2013
N he lmfaooo he is soo dam confusing,soo im spillin it now,while hes tellin me that he wants awww,the whole world to know that wth,omg,he is my jbear n he wants the whole world for the vry frst time to know who he is,dwn deep.he's soo srry that the bible got mixed up n shit im goin bonkers,he's still hysterical tellin me wat to tell yall bout bein srry,asking for forgiveness n wanting the whole world to know about,ther God n my jbear.wth,omg,awwwesy ;(:::::

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rappers of Lebanon Fri WOLO 17
Haunted Places in Lebanon (Oct '11) Fri Enlightened One 24
Man Says He Was Hit Repeatedly With Axe Handle;... (May '14) Thu geez 5
lawn and landscaping services (Sep '09) Thu Wally West 12
Wilson County Sheriff Dept Thu Bigkat 10
Kayla Prewett Dec 16 Anonymous 89 2
Brian Reeves Dec 16 tommyj 3
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cleveland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cleveland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:09 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:09AM
Breaking Down Saints' Game Plan vs. Falcons
NFL10:25 AM
Injury roundup: Julio Jones questionable against Saints
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 6:53 AM
Julio Jones' availability hinges on pre-game workout, again
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions