|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Thats why you get paid to "think" about driving a truck, and nothing else.
truck drivers are about the dumbest people on earth.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>I have been well despite a very emotional and trying week thanks. I hope all is well for you.
Sorry to hear that. I hope it improves as the week goes on. Take care out there and drive safely.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you had to be dead to get your name on a memorial wall. At least on most you do.
Yea I agree. I'd say he's lying again as usual.
roxyb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Your right, I was a cook, how did you know?
lolz nuhuh...technician advisor? Like support crew..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently I don't bore you,........I bug you, as you can't stop talking about me!
Don't change the subject village idiot.
roxyb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Please remind ol Rev. Willard he now has two days left!
Rev. Willard? Thats why the strong,firm,uplifting,xtremely kind feeling comes from...i lso felt some...well lots of laughing lolz

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Please remind ol Rev. Willard he now has two days left!
I'm most sure your word holds no merit for anyone. Having said that I can assume that your deadline to him means nothing. I called you out on your name calling and you are angry. Get over it little troll. You know very well it happened exactly as we stated. The fact is the same at any rate. You were changing your screen name to compliment yourself and got busted. End of story. Roflmao
roxyb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

pbr wrote:
<quoted text>truck drivers are about the dumbest people on earth.
u dnt mean that,silly,illy lolz noone is truely dumb bcoz evry prson on this earth as individuals,have smarts in ther own individual mind and heart if felt for.
pbr

Clifton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

roxyb wrote:
<quoted text> u dnt mean that,silly,illy lolz noone is truely dumb bcoz evry prson on this earth as individuals,have smarts in ther own individual mind and heart if felt for.
so?
roxyb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm most sure your word holds no merit for anyone. Having said that I can assume that your deadline to him means nothing. I called you out on your name calling and you are angry. Get over it little troll. You know very well it happened exactly as we stated. The fact is the same at any rate. You were changing your screen name to compliment yourself and got busted. End of story. Roflmao
n wat about u?ur busted mister lolz yes it did and really that diff and how u feel n know my struggles...
roxyb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't change the subject village idiot.
n lmao i been missin some things,i make u feel like an idiot n u mean it as a huge compliment to me,dnt u ;p n u r not an idiot,we jst differ in those ways.u know wat i mean? Take some time off n focus on urself and on mother nature and u may b surprized coz ur now open to the idea :):):)
roxyb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

pbr wrote:
<quoted text>so?
lolz silly,illy,thats why sometimes i get vry,vry frustrated n set out to hang u coz u do ur best to omg lolz to c how much ik and if i rlly know wat im talkin about too ;p
roxyb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Lmao srry peeps lolz thats usualy why i keep quiet on here lolz
roxyb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

OMG,YALL GOTTA HELP ME OUT FOR RL,ASAP..LOOK AT THE POST ON CANCER TREATMENT AND HEALING IT,IK THAT THIS WILL 100% WITHOUT A DOUBT,WORK,IK HOW IT N PROBLY I SOUND,BUT IM TELLING U THIS WILL FOR SURE WORK AND IF YALL DONT LISTEN TO ME N GET THIS NFO OUT,COZ IDK HOW,NOONE EVER LISTENS,BUT IF U DONT,U R PASSING A ONE AND PROBLY ONLY CHANCE TO SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES,CLD U LIVE WITH THAT? I MEAN IT,YALL KNOE WEN IM SERIOUS AND IM RLLY BEIN SERIOUS,PLZ HELP ME,HELP EVRYONE,PLZ,PLZ,PLZ,LWAYS FELT THAT THIS EARTH N ALL EXISTANCE WILL B INC HEALED N MANAGED,IF I DO WAT MY DREAM TOLD ME..I WAS 6.N IVE FOLLOWED N FIRMLY BLIEVE COZ IVE SAW PROOF THAT I AM RT.PLZ LISTEN PPL!!!!!!!
roxyb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

IM FOR RL N YALL GOTTA LISTEN TO ME ON THIS COZ MY HEART SAYS THAT THE ONLY WAY THAT I WILL MAKE SURE THAT THIS INFO IS GIVEN,TESTED,THEN USED,IS BY YELLIN IT LOUD N PROUD N MAKE YALL UNDERSTAND N KNOW THAT I MEAN IT AND ALL IVE XPRESSED IN MY WRITINGS I TRUELY HOPE WILL GIVE U THE FAITH IN ME,TO BLIEVE ME ABOUT THIS N TO MAKE IT KNOWN.IF U DONT,THEN IT WONT EVER TBH,IT WONT EVER B POSSIBLE N U KNOW ME,I WILL NOT BK DWN TILL YALL LISTEN TO ME N MAKE IT KNOWN,YALL KNOW I WONT STOP,ILL B BLASTIN IT CONSTANTLY TILL IM HEARD
roxyb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

IK THAT YALL R READING THIS N IK THAT IF I KEEP ON N U C HOW IMPORTANT THIS IS TO ME,U WILL MAKE IT KNOWN.IK THAT YALL BLIEVE IN ME N MY WORDS N IM BOUTA PUKE LOLZ I NEED MY FAM TO SUPPORT ME RT NOW,THIS IS LIKE ONE OF THE HUGEST THINGS EVER LMAO IDK HOW TO XPRESS IT ITS SOO HUGE,BUT PLZ,IM BEGGING N TELLING U THAT THIS WILL B ON THE NEWS,WORLDWIDE AND WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES,LITERALY,I TRUELY MEAN IT.
roxyb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

PLZ DONT IGNORE ME,IM GETTING SOO FRUSTRATED COZ NOONE WILL REPLY TO ME,PLZ THE WHOLE WORLD NEEDS U.THE ONLY WAY THAT THIS WILL B KNOWN,IS BY ME,GETTING IT TO U N U..YALL MAKIN IT KNOWN.NOONE WILL LISTEN TO ME ON THIS,BUT I SWEAR TO U WITH ALL MY HEART N SOUL,THEY WILL LISTEN YALL N IT WILL B KNOWN.
roxyb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

TIME IS WAISTING N MORE LIVES R BEING THREATENED N LOST BY CANCER EACH N EVRY SECOND OF EACH N EVRY MIN OF EACH N EVRY DAY,PLZ WE CNT WASTE TIME,IK THIS IS 100% FACT DAMMIT N YALL R MY FAM,UR ALL I GOT N IK THAT U BLIEVE IN ME N LISTEN TO ME ON THE THINGS THAT I TELL U OR THAT U FEEL I AM 100% TRUTHFUL,BCOZ I FEEL LIKE IVE PROVEN THAT TOO U.NOW IM TELLIN U,U GOTTA LISTEN TO ME ON THIS,PLZ ;(
roxyb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

DAMMIT,I HAVE WAISTED WAY TOO MUCH TIME LREADY,I HAVE KNOWN THIS SINCE I WAS FKIN 6 YEARS OLD,BUT I NEVER TRUSTED MYSELF TO SAY NETHING LIKE I TELL U N THIS N THER R SOO MUCH MORE TOO,I BLIEVED IN N TRUSTED YALL BCOZ TO ME THAT FELT RT,MY HEART KEPT N KEEPS TELLING ME TO TRUST,OPEN IT UP N POUR OUT MY HEART N SOUL TO YALL N IVE TRIED N I WILL CONT TOO,IDK WTH U R OR WHY MY HEART N SOUL,MY GIFT,IT IS A GIFT,OMG LOLZ TO YALL BCOZ THIS IS MY ONLY CHANCE TO HELP HEAL THIS WORLD N BRING PEACE,LOVE N HAPPINESS N I TRUST MYSELF NOW N I TRUST YALL TOO.IDK HOW I BROUGHT MYSELF TO DO IT,BUT DAMMIT I DID..WISH YALL KNEW HOW SPEACIAL THAT MAKES YALL TO ME.
roxyb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

REV. IK UR READING THESE POSTS,ALL OF U R,PLZ BLIEVE ME N MAKE THIS KNOWN.DO UR OWN RESEARCH FRST IF U FEEL LIKE U SHLD,N WEN U C THAT RESEARCH N FRONT OF U,U WILL C THAT IT IS TRUE N I GOT THRU,YALL BLIEVE N ME ;(::::

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cleveland Discussions

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Lebanon Secret Orgy Club 10 hr De de 4
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 15 hr Zeke 8,946
??? leslie plumlee saddler????? (Aug '11) Fri Smh 4
UFO's spotted Thu milkyway 18
dr. joyce a. brown smyrna, tn (Jun '12) Thu Duke Nukem 11
Real estate Wed TopDollar 5
Why women let themselves go and become lazy (Apr '13) Wed Karellan 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000