“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#79935 May 13, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
Do you consider John Wayne a "coward?" I mean, since he was a draft dodger...
http://marine-family.org/cowards/wayne.htm
Maybe you should read more on this.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2010/0...

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#79936 May 13, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, NT, death penalty?
That is up to a jury and the judge. they will probably start those hearings in the next week or two.

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#79937 May 13, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Nuh posted:
"Turn the tables and if the IRS had targeted liberals while Bush was in office they would have impeached him and put dozens of govt leaders in prison."
----------
Not if Bush didn't know about it nor requested it.
And there is no evidence that Obama did...and the White House has flatly stated that Obama, nor anybody in his Administration had any knowledge of it.
Considering all the other things that Obama had and has to deal with, I believe that now, and will continue to believe that until I see proof to the contrary.
It 's NOT the President's job to watch over the IRS, they have other People that have that responsibility to do that...Congress, for one.
The President has the responsibility to know what is going on. His "people" who have the responsibility to watch over things have to report to their superiors and on up the ladder to him. For him to say that he only learned about it Friday on the news only shows the incompetence of his ability to lead this country. He has admitted in the past that he does not always read the intelligence briefs that he gets every morning. Maybe if he did, since it is his job, he would know more. I am getting tired of his "I didn't know that" defense for virtually everything he has been asked about.

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#79938 May 13, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you misunderstood the post you are replying to because it sounds to me like the poster was saying that Obama would win again if Romney was running.
That's the way I read it too. but those Liberals always try to change words.

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#79939 May 13, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Vet, I'm going to say this ONE MORE TIME for dense People like YOU...I post under one Name and this is it! It's registered and it does NOT show my address, even though everybody knows where I live, thanks to your Scud Troll Buddies!
hmm Just last week you were posting as SSS with an unregistered account so you LIE again.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#79940 May 13, 2013
From what I see, liberals and conservatives have no dialogue whatsoever, unless you count cursing.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#79941 May 13, 2013
Steps were bad.No big deal.Didn't break anything.
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#79942 May 13, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
hmm Just last week you were posting as SSS with an unregistered account so you LIE again.
Interesting...So you know who all of us are. SHAME ON THE PEOPLE who are suppose to guard this site.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#79943 May 13, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should read more on this.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2010/0...
Breitbart. Hee hee hee.

Location hidden

#79944 May 13, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
From what I see, liberals and conservatives have no dialogue whatsoever, unless you count cursing.
I haven't cursed anyone. A conservative has called me (numerous times) a coward and a POS because I didn't serve in Vietnam when I was a toddler. Any condemnation of the conservative for that?
Just me

Jonesville, SC

#79945 May 13, 2013
Bill Haslam

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#79946 May 13, 2013
<quoted text>
I haven't cursed anyone. A conservative has called me (numerous times) a coward and a POS because I didn't serve in Vietnam when I was a toddler. Any condemnation of the conservative for that?
Gee, I wasn't really referring to you in particular OA, but I'll tell you this, I don't support anyone calling you those names, no matter who it was.I've done a lot of forums, and certainly I don't think you've done anything to deserve censure in this.I have to tell you though, I've noticed old VET taking some shots here as well.
Scarlett Pimple

Jamestown, TN

#79947 May 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Breitbart. Hee hee hee.
Thinkprogress. Hee hee hee.

Location hidden

#79949 May 13, 2013
Scarlett Pimple wrote:
<quoted text>
Thinkprogress. Hee hee hee.
Breitbart has been embarrassed by being caught reporting stories that weren't true. Thinkprogress has not.

On March 11, 2013, Breitbart.com posted as factual what was originally a satirical story created by "The Daily Currant"[51] reporting that Nobel laureate economist Paul Krugman had declared personal bankruptcy.[52] Breibart took the item down when it was realized that the story had been initiated as a joke.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breitbart.com

On February 7, 2013, Ben Shapiro published on Breitbart.com article reporting allegations that Chuck Hagel (R-Nebraska), former Senator and nominee for United States Secretary of Defense, may have been paid to speak at an event sponsored by a group called "Friends of Hamas".[36] Breitbart.com claimed that the story was based on "exclusive" information by a Senate staff. The story was later followed by other conservative opinion sites such as RedState,[37] National Review,[38] Washington Times,[39] PJ Media[40] and commented on by US Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky.
However, investigation by Slate reporter David Weigel was unable to confirm the existence of the purported group.[41] On February 19, reporter of New York Daily News, Dan Friedman said that the story had originated from a sarcastic comment he made to a Congressional staffer, "Friends of Hamas" being one of several groups which he considered to be so over-the-top as to be implausible and obviously fictitious.
GIMME A BREAK

Jefferson City, TN

#79950 May 13, 2013
he needs to go.... no different than any other politician, doing favors for business associates and let the sand people take over all our business's, they don't care, they have money, they don't have to live like us, one week live on our wages, they would think differently. would love to see any politician live like working people for one month or one week... things might be different, challenge them one time to live like us.
RealityHurts

Pelham, TN

#79951 May 13, 2013
GIMME A BREAK wrote:
he needs to go.... no different than any other politician, doing favors for business associates and let the sand people take over all our business's, they don't care, they have money, they don't have to live like us, one week live on our wages, they would think differently. would love to see any politician live like working people for one month or one week... things might be different, challenge them one time to live like us.
I don't think they are letting "sand people take over all our businesses" but I agree with you on everything else, I think it should be mandatory that all politicians have to live one month out of every year in a average home on ten dollars an hour or less in one of the community's he or she was elected to represent. These politicians think they are above the law, and for the most part they are because they spend more time finding ways to pass laws that allow them to take advantage of the system then they ever spend on making laws that help this country. Just one example of how messed up it is, I'm sure you all know it is illegal to do any type of insider trading but our senators and congressmen passed a law a while ago allowing them to be exempt from this law thus letting them the people with the most inside information at their fingertips to be the only ones to legally be able to manipulate the stock market for their short term gains also this allows them to buy up land for cheap from hard working people right before the price of that land goes through the roof. This law alone makes them some of the most successful untouchable mobsters the U.S. has ever seen.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#79952 May 13, 2013
Our House of Representatives is the most corrupt that it has EVER been, by far! The Senate is alittle less corrupt, but not much. Even the Supreme Court is corrupt! We have a corrupt Government, PERIOD!
At election time, THROW THE BUMS OUT! Enough times of doing that, and relacing them with less corrupt Politicians and we'll FINALLY get it cleaned up. It'll take many years , just like it took many years for it to get this bad, maily because Nobody that isn't corruptable, won't run for Office. but, we have to start somewhere, so we might as well get to it ASAP!
Obama care

Livingston, TN

#79953 May 13, 2013
All images on ObamaCareFacts.com are public domain
ObamaCare Facts: Facts on the Obama Health Care Plan
ObamaCare Facts 2013 - We Tell you the Facts, Not The Talking Points
We present the Facts on Obama Care (ObamaCare)/ the Health Care for America Plan. Our goal is to help you understand the basics of the ObamaCare health care plan and bill, so you can decide for yourself what you think of ObamaCare, based on the facts and not the News Radio / TV opinions.
(ObamaCare Facts Image Public Domain, Photo by Chuck Kennedy; U.S. Government Work)
ObamaCare, Obama Care and health care reform are all the same thing. The official name for "ObamaCare" is the Patient Protection and the Affordable Care Act, a bill signed into law to reform the health care industry.
Some aspects of ObamaCare health care reform are already enacted. The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act was signed into law March 23, 2010. Over 100 million Americans have already benefited from the new health care law.
ObamaCare requires that all insurance plans cover preventive services and stops insurance companies from dropping you when you are sick, as well as offering a number of other reforms and protections.
After you get done reading the ObamaCare facts check out our full, in detail, summary of Obama Care to get the facts on how Obama's health care reform will really work: Healthcare Reform Summary
ObamaCare is a hot button political issue and both sides of the isle will try to persuade you for or against it. Get THE FACTS on ObamaCare and American Health Care Reform.
ObamaCare's goal is to provide affordable health insurance for all US citizens and to reduce the growth in health care spending.
ObamaCare does not replace private insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid.
The Fact is ObamaCare gives 47 million women access to preventive health services and makes it illegal to charge women different rates than men. Get more ObamaCare Women's Health Services Facts
ObamaCare gives seniors access to cheaper drugs, free preventive care, reforms Medicare Advantage, and closes the Medicare Part D 'donut hole. The AARP agrees, costs won't rise because of ObamaCare, if anything, the improvements to the system will decrease the average cost of health care for seniors.
Obama care

Livingston, TN

#79954 May 13, 2013
1 in 2 Americans have a "pre-existing" condition they could be denied health insurance for. ObamaCare chips Away at pre-existing conditions until 2017 when there are no more pre-existing conditions for anyone, including high-risk customers.
54 million Americans with private health insurance now have access to preventive services with no cost sharing due to the new minimum standards of ObamaCare.
ObamaCare doesn't ration health care; it protects consumers from the health care rationing insurance companies have been doing for ages.
ObamaCare reduces the growth in healthcare spending. The current $2.8 trillion U.S. healthcare system costs almost $9k a year for every man, woman, and child.
Did your health insurance premium go up? The fact is ObamaCare enacted a number of consumer protections, including a rate review provision, where insurance companies have to justify rate hikes above 10% to your State and post details online immediately. Yet, many Americans are still seeing their premiums rise at alarming rates. Learn more about ObamaCare Insurance Premiums
ObamaCare is the first step toward true health care reform in the US. The fact is about 60 percent of all personal bankruptcies in the US are related to medical bills. Find out more Health Care Facts
Other insurance reforms to curb the cost of premiums are already in effect as well. These include a Medical Loss Ratio policy and other accountability measures. Many more protections go into effect in 2014. So far, the average insurance premium has gone down. Americans saved $2.1 billion due to the new ObamaCare consumer protection provisions in 2012 alone.
ObamaCare means 21 new taxes. Get the facts on how they will affect you, your family and your business. ObamaCare Taxes Facts
ObamaCare states that "affordable insurance" means that you pay no more than 8% of your annual income on insurance.
We've created a detailed ObamaCare Facts timeline of every protection, benefit, and tax laid out by the Affordable Care Act Bill from 2010 to 2022. Health Care Reform Timeline
ObamaCare ensures that there are no out-of-pocket costs on patients receiving mammograms and colonoscopies which are two of the most widely used forms of preventive health care.
Obama care

Livingston, TN

#79955 May 13, 2013
ObamaCare's new Medicare Value-Based Purchasing Program means hospitals can lose or gain up to 1% of Medicare funding based on a quality v. quantity system. Hospitals are graded on a number of quality measures related to treatment of patients with heart attacks, heart failures, pneumonia, certain surgical issues, re-admittance rate, as well as patient satisfaction. ObamaCare Medicare
ObamaCare's insurance reform helps to insure millions of Americans each year. 48.6 million Americans went without insurance during all of 2011, compared to 49.9 million in 2010. The rate of uninsured decreased from 16.3% to 15.7%, the biggest percentage drop since 1999 due to the Affordable Care Act.
ObamaCare takes measures to prevent all types of discrimination in regards to your right to health care, including discrimination based on gender, income, and health issues.
All Americans have the option to stay on their current healthcare plans. No one, including seniors, will be forced not to have healthcare. That's an ObamaCare fact.
ObamaCare reforms and expands Medicaid to an estimated 15 million of our nation's poorest. That's 6.1 million less than the last estimate due to States opting-out out of providing coverage, despite 100% federal funding for the first 3 years and 90% thereafter. ObamaCare Medicaid Expansion
States will have to spend millions on Medicaid over the next ten years regardless of whether they implement Medicaid Expansion. However, states that do implement ObamaCare's Medicaid Expansion will reap billions in additional federal dollars.
Obamacare mandates that Medicaid payments be raised to the same level Medicare pays doctors. While it varies from state to state, primary care physicians will see an average 73% pay increase. This will make it easier for new Medicaid recipients to find doctors willing to take Medicaid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Strong Gas Smell 8 hr Website Operator 4
Why Is CLEVELAND BANNER Constantly Promoting Wa... (May '12) 15 hr suzy 17
low Wed bee nut 1
Crooks of cleveland Tue Johnny Yuma 1
rosekay arnold Tue From here 15
Wilson County Sheriff Dept Dec 22 cry_me_a_river 12
Radio Dec 21 hap 1
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web