Smyrna, TN

#78977 May 8, 2013
*Onil * not Anil . Darn smartphone.
remember

United States

#78979 May 8, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been trying to warn you, Vet. We now have a "United States Quotation marks Marshal"!! LMAO;-)) At least you only got a warning..the ticket is next!:-) Hope your day is good, pauncho?
Lol! Funny how you can dish it out, but can't take it. Nothing like a double standard, but, hey, you two are masters at that. It seems you forget about the double negative remark you made earlier. I do believe early Alzheimer's is a diagnosis you might want to check.
remember

United States

#78980 May 8, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
*Onil * not Anil . Darn smartphone.
I do agree on your comment. Droids are just rude when it comes to spelling, spellcheck or no spelled.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#78981 May 8, 2013
Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was facing an uncertain outcome for the election. They were told from the outset it was a coordinated attack. I do not believe they acted with malice to ignore the pleadings of Americans under fire in the field.
It was incompetence. However, to admit that they screwed up and let American lives be lost because of incompetence would have been potentially disastrous. So, to preserve political capital and bolster their chances for the election, the Obama Administration made the decision to lie about the attack. He couldn't take the chance that Americans might think he and his administration are too incompetent (they are) to keep us safe from attack. That sways votes.
So, first they stupidly tried to gloss over the terrorism aspect by deleting all references to al Qaeda and terrorism from their language. Then they got caught. Then they just clammed up to buy time and wait for it to blow over.
What they knew is that the average American is too stupid to keep their attention on something for longer than a couple weeks. In fact, they were counting on it and it worked evidently. The election was proof.
Did anybody watch the Benghazi Hearings today? I did! Just to sum it up, I read a News Report that said Issa, the Hearing Chairman, has put on his Twitter Feed, basically, that nothing new has been learned at this Hearing!
Folks, it's another WITCH HUNT, pure and simple!
Here's one of the first Articles about what went on today...actually not many Articles have reported on it , yet.
I predict that this is going to backfire in th TEApublicans, with all the American Public, except the Diehard Conspiracy Nuts that are he*l-bent on blaming Obama and Hillary, if their watch stops. This is all about defeating Hillary and the Democrats in next year's and the 2016 Elections, IF Hillary runs...and that's ALL it is!
----------
"Lawmakers Partisan, Witnesses Emotional In Benghazi Hearing."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/benghazi-h...

BTW, one of the Main Witnesses who, who worked at the Embassy, said SAID THE SAME THING HAPPENED IN 2008 AT ANOTHER EMBASSY! Bush was President in 2008...NOT Obama!

Location hidden

#78982 May 8, 2013
Nuh_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahem...the usual abbreviation for "Et cetera" is etc. not 'ect.' as you posted. Of course, another accepted abbreviation is,'&c'...then again, in legislation, notations for mathematics or qualifications, accepted abbreviations are &/c., &e., &ct., and &ca.
LOL
Am I the only one that thinks it's just plain pitiful, if all anybody can do, is criticize another Posters MINOR mistakes in Grammer or Spelling?
WHO CARES! It's their thpughts that are important, not their English Skills. If you can understand what they are trying to convey, that's all that matters because, this is a Discussion Thread, not an English Test!
The more tired I am, the worse my typing is...along with the "hiccups" of my Keyboard and Keys. So, GET OVER IT! You can be an Educated Idiot...and there's plenty of them on Topix...or you can be a thoughtful Person with some common Sense! I'll take the Thoughtful Person with some Common Sense, any day of the Week, over the Educated Idiot!
capt

Jamestown, TN

#78983 May 8, 2013
just keep it kleen

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#78984 May 8, 2013
remember wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! Funny how you can dish it out, but can't take it. Nothing like a double standard, but, hey, you two are masters at that. It seems you forget about the double negative remark you made earlier. I do believe early Alzheimer's is a diagnosis you might want to check.
If I've offended your English sensibilities, please explain which post you're talking about so I might understand. Please provide a post number or page number. I believe you're mistaken here. Thanks!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#78985 May 8, 2013
remember wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish to be clear in saying I haven't made a "double-negative" remark. However, I'll stand corrected if you'll produce it. thanks!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#78986 May 8, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Did anybody watch the Benghazi Hearings today? I did! Just to sum it up, I read a News Report that said Issa, the Hearing Chairman, has put on his Twitter Feed, basically, that nothing new has been learned at this Hearing!
Folks, it's another WITCH HUNT, pure and simple!
Here's one of the first Articles about what went on today...actually not many Articles have reported on it , yet.
I predict that this is going to backfire in th TEApublicans, with all the American Public, except the Diehard Conspiracy Nuts that are he*l-bent on blaming Obama and Hillary, if their watch stops. This is all about defeating Hillary and the Democrats in next year's and the 2016 Elections, IF Hillary runs...and that's ALL it is!
----------
"Lawmakers Partisan, Witnesses Emotional In Benghazi Hearing."
Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/benghazi-h...
BTW, one of the Main Witnesses who, who worked at the Embassy, said SAID THE SAME THING HAPPENED IN 2008 AT ANOTHER EMBASSY! Bush was President in 2008...NOT Obama!
Bush and 2008

That was a long time ago. Get over it and move on.... Jay Carney 2013

I heard most of it today. Did not hear anything about 2008 (must been during commercial break). Maybe Congress learned nothing new but the public heard a lot of new info. Such as, no one on the scene ever called the Lybian attack anything other than an attack. It was not called a demonstration as Washington wants you to believe.

Location hidden

#78987 May 8, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
If I've offended your English sensibilities, please explain which post you're talking about so I might understand. Please provide a post number or page number. I believe you're mistaken here. Thanks!
I have to defend OW, here...I think his English is top of the Line, but it's his lack of an ability to form a coherent sentence that really, REALLY needs some work!
You can Thank Me later, OW! Lol!

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#78988 May 8, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I the only one that thinks it's just plain pitiful, if all anybody can do, is criticize another Posters MINOR mistakes in Grammer or Spelling?
WHO CARES! It's their thpughts that are important, not their English Skills. If you can understand what they are trying to convey, that's all that matters because, this is a Discussion Thread, not an English Test!
The more tired I am, the worse my typing is...along with the "hiccups" of my Keyboard and Keys. So, GET OVER IT! You can be an Educated Idiot...and there's plenty of them on Topix...or you can be a thoughtful Person with some common Sense! I'll take the Thoughtful Person with some Common Sense, any day of the Week, over the Educated Idiot!
Or, as in your case. None of the above.

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#78989 May 8, 2013
remember wrote:
<quoted text>
I do agree on your comment. Droids are just rude when it comes to spelling, spellcheck or no spelled.
They can be frustrating.

Location hidden

#78990 May 8, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush and 2008
That was a long time ago. Get over it and move on.... Jay Carney 2013
I heard most of it today. Did not hear anything about 2008 (must been during commercial break). Maybe Congress learned nothing new but the public heard a lot of new info. Such as, no one on the scene ever called the Lybian attack anything other than an attack. It was not called a demonstration as Washington wants you to believe.
Oh, SHUT UP, you Old Fool!
Go back to your Tabloid Journalism that you've been posting the Links from, and let the Intelligent Posters talk about the issues that affect all of us!

Location hidden

#78991 May 8, 2013
remember wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never had a Droid even speak to me, much less be "RUDE" to me!:)

Location hidden

#78992 May 8, 2013
capt wrote:
just keep it kleen
To all you Scud Trolls...Your Leader has Spoken! Now, Salute and do what he tells you! Otherwise, he'll report you to your "Commanding Officer"!

Nothing like having a "Posse" of Scud Trolls at your disposal! It's kinda like having your own Little Private Military Unit, I'll bet!
democrats suck

Jackson, TN

#78993 May 8, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never had a Droid even speak to me, much less be "RUDE" to me!:)
a droid dont speak to wrinkled smelly bitches like you.
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#78995 May 8, 2013
democrats suck wrote:
<quoted text> a droid dont speak to wrinkled smelly bitches like you.
I really enjoyed your prose, although disagree with the message. You may have missed a promising career as a Republican speech writer.
democrats suck

Jackson, TN

#78997 May 8, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
I really enjoyed your prose, although disagree with the message. You may have missed a promising career as a Republican speech writer.
news flash i dont give a damn what you do or do not enjoy....enjoy your career as a dumbsss. Tell louis hi.
Aunt Bea

United States

#78998 May 8, 2013
democrats suck wrote:
<quoted text> a droid dont speak to wrinkled smelly bitches like you.
Spoken like a true 10 year-old who needs his little mouth washed out with soap. His mommie must feel so embarrassed.
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#78999 May 8, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate your new attitude, but am waiting for the other shoe to drop because it is so "unlike" you. Is it because vet is back and friendly with OT? Stay civil and things might change...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr turdddd 9,319
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 9 hr The InfoWar 8,616
Interesting Fri edvis 1
Commercial solar energy seminar upcoming at Per... Fri Claire Reynolds 1
Dr.T.L. Lowery's Ministry (Aug '10) Fri edvis 38
pizza Fri Foreigner 4
DUI Checkpoints Fri Totally BS 2
•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000