“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#74035 Mar 27, 2013
truth teller wrote:
<quoted text>
She has teapublican on her little,tiny brain.
true
Timbuk2

Boca Raton, FL

#74036 Mar 27, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Poetry doesn't always have proper grammar, and I don't feel I have the right to edit someone else''s words.
I do believe it's called "poetic license".

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#74038 Mar 27, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Ok Folks, Pay 'tantion! Lol! You're about to see something that you've seen before and you'll probably never see, again! I am ACTUALLY going to post a Link about something on Fox Fake News!
I know...the World will probably end tomorrow. Lol!
----------
"Bill O'Reilly Says Same Sex Marriage Foes Are Just A Bunch Of Bible Thumpers."

Click here:

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/26/bill-or...
Do you ever even read the babble you spam? If you read the article he also states HE believes it should be left up to each state to decide. If that's the case then ALL marriages should be decided on a state by state basis. I wonder how many southern states would jump at the opportunity to ban biracial marriages? Equality shouldn't be based on religion and that's all there are to it.

At least read and comprehend the foolishness you post.

That's all...

Location hidden

#74039 Mar 27, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Bill have anything to say about Obama's Chicago Bathhouse Escapades? Or that $43 trillion dollar lawsuit by the Shire law firm against the Banksters and the Obama Administration for money laudering and fraud?
This lawsuit just never seems to be addressed by the lil darlin here.I just don't understand.
Nobody is going to address anything that they have never heard about or know anything about, except you Far Right-Wing Conservatives that only read, listen to , or watch the Conservative Propaganda Sites and Sources. If you're going to make these allegations and if you want them commented on, then put up a Link to the Source, so the rest of us that read, listen to, and watch Reliable News Sources, will know what you're talking about.
Then, we can read it for ourselves and give you our opinion on it.

Otherwise, only you and the other TEApublicans that get the Mass Email Propaganda Talking Points are the only ones who know anything about the fantasy World that only you People live in and the Brainwashing Techniques that keep you there, Thank Goodness.

Location hidden

#74040 Mar 27, 2013
Folks, this is VERY alarming and VERY bad for TN. and everybody that lives in this State! We have a HUGE problem...one of many MAJOR problems!
----------
"TN. Tops Meth Lab Ranking Despite Efforts To Curb It:(VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/TN-Tops-Meth...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#74041 Mar 27, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is going to address anything that they have never heard about or know anything about, except you Far Right-Wing Conservatives that only read, listen to , or watch the Conservative Propaganda Sites and Sources. If you're going to make these allegations and if you want them commented on, then put up a Link to the Source, so the rest of us that read, listen to, and watch Reliable News Sources, will know what you're talking about.
Otherwise, only you and the other TEApublicans that get the Mass Email Propaganda Talking Points are the only ones who know anything about the fantasy World that only you People live in and the Brainwashing Techniques that keep you there, Thank Goodness.
Careful Sassy, if you call Hey out on this he will charge that you are putting him down.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#74042 Mar 27, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
The Wall Street Journal ring any bells.
Ding,Ding,Ding,BAT.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#74043 Mar 27, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Careful Sassy, if you call Hey out on this he will charge that you are putting him down.
Wonder how SSS got so many enemies.She can rant on and on how every one should read from what she thinks you should read from ,do what she thinks you should do,she is right about every thing and you are a fool with a little dick an attacker that will seek out people on the streets and kill them. Kids are friggen brats and their parents are useless dr .Mercola is garbage cause I stated that these kids were being harmed from these drugs which a lot of times were just allergies.
Absolute horrors.But no problem here is there.
Do you got a little dicK. You don't aree with the b--h your dick is small or you are a muderer or a crap load of other crud.
Your as bad as she is.Why shoud anyone be bothered by this behavior oh but you best be nice no matter what she throws your way and now I might charge that b--ch is putting me down.And that's not a dig either?
BC Alien

United States

#74044 Mar 27, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Folks, this is VERY alarming and VERY bad for TN. and everybody that lives in this State! We have a HUGE problem...one of many MAJOR problems!
----------
"TN. Tops Meth Lab Ranking Despite Efforts To Curb It:(VIDEO)."
Click here:
http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/TN-Tops-Meth...
So what's your point. Sounds like a cop beggin for more money kinda like Ken Beal. As far as making sudafed illegal without a script it's pretty much already that way.

Location hidden

#74046 Mar 27, 2013
BC Alien wrote:
<quoted text>So what's your point. Sounds like a cop beggin for more money kinda like Ken Beal. As far as making sudafed illegal without a script it's pretty much already that way.
My point is that TN. is the Number One State out of the 50 , for Meth Production and that means everything thing that goes along with it, including destroying Innocent Residents quality of Life!

The State needs to do something because it would also mean that, for the most part, everybody has left this State that isn't making and/or using Meth. So, how long can the State, itself, last under those circumstances and what Industry would ever locate here, when that is the only available workforce? It will kill this State eventually, as surely as I am typing this, if something isn't done! We will all pay for that distinction and pay dearly, in ruined Lives and in dollars that we don't have. Guard your Children, Parents!
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#74047 Mar 27, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is that TN. is the Number One State out of the 50 , for Meth Production and that means everything thing that goes along with it, including destroying Innocent Residents quality of Life!
The State needs to do something because it would also mean that, for the most part, everybody has left this State that isn't making and/or using Meth. So, how long can the State, itself, last under those circumstances and what Industry would ever locate here, when that is the only available workforce? It will kill this State eventually, as surely as I am typing this, if something isn't done! We will all pay for that distinction and pay dearly, in ruined Lives and in dollars that we don't have. Guard your Children, Parents!
If you would stop making such broad statements:

"for the most part, everybody has left this State that isn't making and/or using Meth."

maybe you wouldn't be received as so incendiary to many posters. Just a thought...
AMAZING

Jefferson City, TN

#74048 Mar 27, 2013
The gov turns down the 1b a yr for medcaid for three yrs and 90% FUNDING AFTER THAT...DOES HE HAVE RAMSEYs BOOT UP HIS ASS. What a sell out with every hospital screaming they cannot exist with all the free demands they have this will cut ins for over 100k...somewhere politics has to be put aside...and things besides guns in parking lots, wine in grocery stores, guns in bars, on campus...and any other stupid idiotic right nut thought they have does not matter...when do the people of tn get a brain and vote with their brain and not brain washed by things like fox news.
AMAZING

Jefferson City, TN

#74049 Mar 27, 2013
oh i voted for the idiot.
tammy

Waynesboro, TN

#74051 Mar 27, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder how SSS got so many enemies.She can rant on and on how every one should read from what she thinks you should read from ,do what she thinks you should do,she is right about every thing and you are a fool with a little dick an attacker that will seek out people on the streets and kill them. Kids are friggen brats and their parents are useless dr .Mercola is garbage cause I stated that these kids were being harmed from these drugs which a lot of times were just allergies.
Absolute horrors.But no problem here is there.
Do you got a little dicK. You don't aree with the b--h your dick is small or you are a muderer or a crap load of other crud.
Your as bad as she is.Why shoud anyone be bothered by this behavior oh but you best be nice no matter what she throws your way and now I might charge that b--ch is putting me down.And that's not a dig either?
Boy, what a nutjob.

Location hidden

#74052 Mar 27, 2013
AMAZING wrote:
oh i voted for the idiot.
So, did a lot of others that I'll bet, are now regretting it just as much as you are.

People, what's done is done, but please learn from it and don't repeat it, again...PLEASE!

Location hidden

#74053 Mar 27, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
The Wall Street Journal ring any bells.
Ding,Ding,Ding,BAT.
Yeah! Owned by the same Person who owns Fox Fake News, Rupert Murdoch. But, it does it's Polls in partnership with NBC, so it isn't all bad.:)

So, from now on either Post the Link or tell us the Source, so we can read the Story.
tammy

Waynesboro, TN

#74054 Mar 27, 2013
AMAZING wrote:
The gov turns down the 1b a yr for medcaid for three yrs and 90% FUNDING AFTER THAT...DOES HE HAVE RAMSEYs BOOT UP HIS ASS. What a sell out with every hospital screaming they cannot exist with all the free demands they have this will cut ins for over 100k...somewhere politics has to be put aside...and things besides guns in parking lots, wine in grocery stores, guns in bars, on campus...and any other stupid idiotic right nut thought they have does not matter...when do the people of tn get a brain and vote with their brain and not brain washed by things like fox news.
That's exactly why our state is one of the poorest in the nation. Politics first, common sense last. Loosing that federal money will be felt by all.
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#74056 Mar 27, 2013
tammy wrote:
<quoted text>That's exactly why our state is one of the poorest in the nation. Politics first, common sense last. Loosing that federal money will be felt by all.
That and the lack of education....
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#74057 Mar 27, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah! Owned by the same Person who owns Fox Fake News, Rupert Murdoch. But, it does it's Polls in partnership with NBC, so it isn't all bad.:)
So, from now on either Post the Link or tell us the Source, so we can read the Story.
You know what you get from me B--ch NOTHING.
You want the source but the source is no good, it's outdated,it's conspiracy,it's too Foxy,Too this, too that.
Too bad.
FU
JPMogum

Grimsley, TN

#74058 Mar 27, 2013
be nice dpeople

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nichole Long's arm 15 hr Headlesshorseman 10
Dentist Chad Williams (Sep '10) 17 hr Scorpio 31
News Alert: Inmate found dead at Wilson County Jail 20 hr Call the ACLU 7
Greentree Pointe Apartments Fri YoEazy 12
Dentist Chad Williams busted.! (Jan '14) Apr 24 Monk 7
RIP Ashlee Hibdon Apr 23 FoxyBrann 11
Nelly hires Lowery to battle drug charges Apr 22 Scorpio 3
More from around the web

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE