Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

Comments (Page 3,124)

Showing posts 62,461 - 62,480 of123,893
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>The Fake 'Really Sassy' couldn't teach me to twiddle my thumbs...and I say that with ALOT of sincerity!
I taught you to spell "a lot" regardless of what you say. You think twice every time you write it now so I'm pleased to be in your head. Although I believe you need every square inch of that head for added intelligence. I guess that why I'm there. Whatcha think sugar babe?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

bob wrote:
<quoted text>At least you have learned how to FINALLY spell "a lot". I would have to say the real "Really Sassy" has taught you something.
I think I've taught her far more than she ever wanted but certainly needed. Lol.
donnie

Cana, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I've taught her far more than she ever wanted but certainly needed. Lol.
lady you need to get a life

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Nuh_ wrote:
Despite potential budget cuts being 4 days away and Congress and the Administration have been negotiating to avoid them, Obama's Department of Homeland Security has already started releasing hundreds of illegal aliens held in local jails in anticipation of automatic "sequestration" cuts - out of a planned total of more than 10,000 aliens to be released.
Keep in mind, the so-called "cuts" (which aren't really cuts - just less increases)- do not go into effect until next fiscal year.
WHY release criminals to begin with - and WHY do so when there are not any cuts yet???
Well Nuh, it just might be to save the money it costs to keep them incarcerated, so that it can be diverted to other places where it is needed worse!
I've tried to tell you Teapublicans to be careful what you ask for, you might just get it...and you probably won't like it! But, you think you know it all, since you woke up when the economy crashed and realized there was a Federal Gov't., for the first time in your Life!
Get used to it, if this Sequester happens ...and it looks like it will...there's going to be ALOT of things happen that you won't like...I promise you!
roxy b

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
wtf is that suppose to mean?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

And something else you Teapublicans need to realize, the Federal Gov't., and all of it's Agencies, is NOT like a Business that you can just turn the lights out and go home...as all of you seem to think...EVERYTHING TAKES TIME TO DO, even Cuts! So, this is going to be a Living Nightmare for "it" and all of us! You've not even begun to see what you've caused, yet! And again I say, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LIKE IT!
roxy b

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
And something else you Teapublicans need to realize, the Federal Gov't., and all of it's Agencies, is NOT like a Business that you can just turn the lights out and go home...as all of you seem to think...EVERYTHING TAKES TIME TO DO, even Cuts! So, this is going to be a Living Nightmare for "it" and all of us! You've not even begun to see what you've caused, yet! And again I say, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LIKE IT!
ohhh,im soo gd afraid :(
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

So Obama didn't start the nightmare? I am sorry , but he did. He shoved it down our throats just like he did healthcare. Now he wants to blame everyone but himself.

This is indeed a problem, but it is a problem of the White House’s making. All of Washington has known for a year and a half that there was a good chance the sequester would be implemented in early 2013. The president even publicly threatened to veto attempts to undo it. And yet the administration apparently prevented federal agencies from preparing for it. Last July, the OMB sent a memorandum to the agencies instructing them to proceed with “normal spending and operations” in 2013 because there was plenty of time to avoid the sequester. The budget office could have told senior managers to begin contingency planning for reduced budgets. Instead, they insisted there would be no cuts, and, while some federal officials appear to have prepared prudently anyway, other federal officials overspent early in the year, making the sequester’s effects more severe.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/341712...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
No one cares anything further about listening to your nonsense. Give it a rest bimbo. You have no idea about politics.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

roxy b wrote:
<quoted text>wtf is that suppose to mean?
Idiot! If you can't understand simple post you can at least stop posting vulgar ignorance. You must be related to Linda Cooterbite.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

donnie wrote:
<quoted text>lady you need to get a life
Thanks for your unsolicited advise. I'll certainly keep that under consideration coming from someone who can't form a complete sentence. Your opinion matters dear. Have a great evening.

That's all...
Really Sassy

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your unsolicited advise. I'll certainly keep that under consideration coming from someone who can't form a complete sentence. Your opinion matters dear. Have a great evening.
That's all...
It looked like a complete sentence to me. Give me the number of your English teacher.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Cornbread wrote:
So Obama didn't start the nightmare? I am sorry , but he did. He shoved it down our throats just like he did healthcare. Now he wants to blame everyone but himself.
This is indeed a problem, but it is a problem of the White House’s making. All of Washington has known for a year and a half that there was a good chance the sequester would be implemented in early 2013. The president even publicly threatened to veto attempts to undo it. And yet the administration apparently prevented federal agencies from preparing for it. Last July, the OMB sent a memorandum to the agencies instructing them to proceed with “normal spending and operations” in 2013 because there was plenty of time to avoid the sequester. The budget office could have told senior managers to begin contingency planning for reduced budgets. Instead, they insisted there would be no cuts, and, while some federal officials appear to have prepared prudently anyway, other federal officials overspent early in the year, making the sequester’s effects more severe.
http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/341712...
National Review...a Far-Right Conservative Source that couldn't be any more biased. Cornbread, this is not a Reliable sorce, it's a Propaganda Source and I'm sure you know it!
If memory serves, didn't William F. Buckley start it, or was it's Main Contributor, before his death?
C'mon Cornbread, who're you trying to fool? I put up a Link to FactCheck, telling exactly how the Sequester was agreed to...you should have read it if you were really interested in knowing the truth, which obviously, you weren't, and aren't.
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all...
What do so many people have against punctuation? I was taught sentences are incomplete without it!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Nuh_ wrote:
Despite potential budget cuts being 4 days away and Congress and the Administration have been negotiating to avoid them, Obama's Department of Homeland Security has already started releasing hundreds of illegal aliens held in local jails in anticipation of automatic "sequestration" cuts - out of a planned total of more than 10,000 aliens to be released.
Keep in mind, the so-called "cuts" (which aren't really cuts - just less increases)- do not go into effect until next fiscal year.
WHY release criminals to begin with - and WHY do so when there are not any cuts yet???
And why pay agents overtime to come in on the weekend and release them?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>It looked like a complete sentence to me. Give me the number of your English teacher.
You can't afford a phone to call. Why would you need it Linda?
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

So it is fine for you to post from Far left sites and reports but let someone post from the right you go ballistic.
Washington and Obama shoved this through Congress. No way around it. That is fact. Obama also publicly vowed to veto any attempt to stop it.
So in your mind all Far left publications are correct even when they are ... lets say stretching the truth. But when the right show you the real facts. You get all huffy and start name calling.
Prove to me that this wasn't Obama's, idea and He didn't shove this through Congress.

You are the fool here.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
National Review...a Far-Right Conservative Source that couldn't be any more biased. Cornbread, this is not a Reliable sorce, it's a Propaganda Source and I'm sure you know it!
If memory serves, didn't William F. Buckley start it, or was it's Main Contributor, before his death?
C'mon Cornbread, who're you trying to fool? I put up a Link to FactCheck, telling exactly how the Sequester was agreed to...you should have read it if you were really interested in knowing the truth, which obviously, you weren't, and aren't.
And how are you far left propaganda links any better?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>What do so many people have against punctuation? I was taught sentences are incomplete without it!
I'm not sure but I just can't see me ever taking advice from someone who can't at least try proper sentence structure.

Good evening to you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

sam wrote:
<quoted text>Only in republican eyes....
And anyone with common sense. Oh that of course leaves out anyone who voted for the idiot now in office.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 62,461 - 62,480 of123,893
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cleveland Discussions

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 2 hr NTMD8OR 58,240
rodney groce 12 hr HappyLiving 3
class of 1993 looking for Michael Cooper 15 hr Caraway09 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 16 hr C Clark 8,463
family of Diane Banks[Thompson] (Jul '08) Apr 18 son 26
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Apr 18 bob 8,500
life care centers of america Apr 18 dennis matthews 1
•••
•••
•••
Cleveland Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••