Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

Comments (Page 3,118)

Showing posts 62,341 - 62,360 of138,544
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
SSS

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
"Hey", I read today that the Supreme Court has taken up a seed patent case originally brought by Monsanto against an older Indiana farmer regarding Roundup-ready soybean seed. This one should be interesting since it will test the idea that the patent does not reach the second generation owner. This stems from this farmer buying soybeans from the elevator where they had been delivered by another farmer who had grown Roundup-ready beans. He used the beans for seed and was sued by Monsanto as a result. Should be interesting.
I read an Article about that a couple of weeks ago, OT. Monsanto is unbelievable! The Article said the Small Farmer had always done this, to save money on buying Seed because seed was so expensive. And this time, he just happened to get the Monsanto Round-up Ready Seed that was spilled during the process and Monsanto is suing him because of it. Talk about Greedy, Heartless, controlling Companies, Monsanto is definitely one...of many nowadays, unfortunately!
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Propaganda has worked for years.
We only get to hear what the Government, big oil, and other corporations want us to hear and believe. Old political sidestep trick, but it works 75% of the time. The rest of us know better because we actually research.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Dennis Kucinich wanted to END THE FED.
Did ya ever realize when you were a kid if you just kept it up over and over you'd get your way just to shut you up already.
See what i'm getting at?
Hope this one works.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/12/01/kucinic... -federal-reserve/
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Cornbread wrote:
Propaganda has worked for years.
We only get to hear what the Government, big oil, and other corporations want us to hear and believe. Old political sidestep trick, but it works 75% of the time. The rest of us know better because we actually research.
Hello Cornbread how's the new USDA Chief this evening?
Where did you get the instructions for the solar panels?
Do you think you could take on the US solar top spot also?
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Ik,ik,ur here,but ur not here...its otay,i get it n i wont do that nemore,im still married tho,but to my ex still.
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Just Google it Hey.
You will find all kinds of kits. Windmill, and solar panels. Different range of prices.

Hey I wouldn't want the job. Too much BS.
SSS

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

"This Supreme Court Case Could Give Corporations Even More Power To Screw Consumers."

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/02/supre...
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Cornbread wrote:
Just Google it Hey.
You will find all kinds of kits. Windmill, and solar panels. Different range of prices.
Hey I wouldn't want the job. Too much BS.
The idea was to get decent folks in there to end the BS,
SSS

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

"Meanwhile, President Barack Obama flew to Newport News, Va., on Tuesday to decry the cuts in a part of the state that is heavy with military spending and servicemen and women."

“These cuts are wrong,” Obama said while standing in front of a three-story aircraft carrier propeller.“They’re not smart, they’re not fair, they are a self-inflicted wound that doesn’t have to happen.”
----------
"John Boehner Draws A Line In Sequester Sand."

Click here:
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/02/john-bo...
SSS

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
Dennis Kucinich wanted to END THE FED.
Did ya ever realize when you were a kid if you just kept it up over and over you'd get your way just to shut you up already.
See what i'm getting at?
Hope this one works.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/12/01/kucinic... -federal-reserve/
Kincinich is alittle too radical, for my taste. But, Bernie Sanders is right on the money!
SSS

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

"Hagel Prevails In Senate After Bruising Bout With G.O.P."

Click here:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/27/us/politics...
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Wth r u doin? Ur soo confusing...
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

SSS wrote:
<quoted text>
Kincinich is alittle too radical, for my taste. But, Bernie Sanders is right on the money!
Don't you think it absurd if not outright criminal for these banksters to have the money printed up at the cost to printing ,like a few cents for a $20 bill a $100 bill, don't matter, and then loan it to our government at full face value plus interest and the people are the ones who have to pay it back.
Doing away with this bogus practice would get us out of this mess.
The Government can print money (they are constitutionally suppose to do this not banksters like we were warned about doing or we would get screwed)Well we are screwed)and put the peiole back to work on infastructure.
This seems to be the big one alon with China's trade deficit.
We'd be home free.
SSS

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Hey wrote:
<quoted text> Don't you think it absurd if not outright criminal for these banksters to have the money printed up at the cost to printing ,like a few cents for a $20 bill a $100 bill, don't matter, and then loan it to our government at full face value plus interest and the people are the ones who have to pay it back.
Doing away with this bogus practice would get us out of this mess.
The Government can print money (they are constitutionally suppose to do this not banksters like we were warned about doing or we would get screwed)Well we are screwed)and put the peiole back to work on infastructure.
This seems to be the big one alon with China's trade deficit.
We'd be home free.
I frankly don't understand what you're talking about. The Federal Reserve can have their money printed anywhere they want to...we don't own them. And the U.S. Treasury prints our money, so I'm at a loss as to what you mean..
SSS

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

NBC/WSJ Poll: Public Wary About Sequester Cuts, But Obama In Stronger Political Position Than GOP."
Click here:
http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/26...
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

SSS wrote:
<quoted text>
I frankly don't understand what you're talking about. The Federal Reserve can have their money printed anywhere they want to...we don't own them. And the U.S. Treasury prints our money, so I'm at a loss as to what you mean..
YOU DONT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND MUCH OF ANYTHING UNLESS THE PERSON IS AGREEIN WITH YOU. YOUR TOO DAM SLOW AND LOW TO TALK LIKE YOU HAVE ANY DAM SENCE.
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

SSS wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE TOO RADICAL FOR MY TASTE..........BOLIVAR TN HAS A ROOM WAITIN ON YOU AND THAT WOULD BE RIGHT ON THE MONEY!!!
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

BOO HOO wrote:
<quoted text> YOU DONT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND MUCH OF ANYTHING UNLESS THE PERSON IS AGREEIN WITH YOU. YOUR TOO DAM SLOW AND LOW TO TALK LIKE YOU HAVE ANY DAM SENCE.
r u otay,or jst illusional again?
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

roxy wrote:
<quoted text> r u otay,or jst illusional again?
Sorry..... I read some of sss post and they made me illusional wheeew I gotta stop doin that.... them post would make a sane person crazy much less me
SSS

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

"White House, Congress Face Cuts; Details Lacking."

Click here:
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_BUD...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 62,341 - 62,360 of138,544
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cleveland Discussions

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Wilson sheriff's deputy, school board member su... (Jun '13) 10 min I get it 24
"who" 2 hr Lisa 5
Review: Daybreak Suites (Oct '08) 2 hr updated evicted 19
Mapco off So. Hartman 10 hr Lisa 1
Election 2014 and child abuse (Jun '13) 12 hr Bit by the Byrd 4
How does sex feel? good or bad? (Jul '10) Wed guest 49
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Wed BOB 8,588
•••
•••