“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#67703 Feb 17, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't "bashing" you; I was simply stating that you seem to disregard your "stated values" when it comes to an opportunity to "bash" another poster that you dislike. I do agree with some of her opinions, and when I don't, I have no problem telling her that I disagree, but I don't make my every post about her or her opinions. I like to hear a variety of opinions, but I am tired of every post being about the obsession/dislike of one poster. There are several on here that I dislike most of their posts/opinions, but I don't post a comment about every post they make to the point of obsession.
When did she accuse you of being a tranny, Gay, Pedophile, cross dresser, jail bird, drug addict, pusher, drunk, or accuse you of killing your own child? She has and continues to do these types of things and I, for one, will continue to tell her and everyone else about it. Many of her words are still on this forum under one or more of her many screen names. And if you want to attack me for saying so then your defense of her shows that you are in agreement with her, therefore are not much better.

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#67705 Feb 17, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly me, I thought appropriations began in the house and Obama simply signed them when they got to his desk. Then again, I didn't realize (until conservatives set me straight, ahem) that Obama sets the price of gasoline as well.
Unless, by his own admission, they do not get it done then he will take other steps to do it. Just like he is trying on gun control and so-called "recess appointments".
http://www.lexology.com/library/detail.aspx...

His "recess Appointments" have been ruled unconstitutional by a DC appeals court. Since he made those appointments to the NLRB (National Labor Relations Board) and prior to this court decision, they have made about 200 decisions which now are invalid. Last I heard the administration has not filed an appeal to the US Supreme Court, yet this board is conducting business as usual and has handed down another 20 or so decisions in violation of the appeals court's instructions.

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#67706 Feb 17, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>You tell`em NTMD.You don`t even have to explain yourself to "unreal". this is the idiot, that gets drunk, and thinks it`s ok to beat on women,and speak to them in any kind of tone!
So you can understand why he thinks it`s ok for Linda to post the things that she posts.
He is NOTHING but a schit salesman with a mouth full of samples!
I know but I can always hope that someone will learn from the disclosure of lies that come from Linda and her crew.

How you doin' sweetie? And same? goes for you CG,123, pete, TD and others that are fighting the good fight here?

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#67709 Feb 17, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! I just ripped Linda a new one on the what have you done today thread. She acts like she is miss perfect, but we all know better! I`m doing good sweetie, how are you?
I'm good, been a very busy day. I didn't get much accomplished but I was busy all day doing nothing. LOL(day off)

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#67712 Feb 17, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Look at the 'What did you get accomplished today thread. Linda is at it AGAIN!
Just came frome there . LOL

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#67713 Feb 17, 2013
from* My keyboard is whacky today I gotta look everything over twice. LOL
Milk Man

United States

#67714 Feb 18, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
from* My keyboard is whacky today I gotta look everything over twice. LOL
That is because SSS is here. She will mess up a wet dream. lmao.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#67717 Feb 18, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I never use vulgarity and don't condone it. Sometimes I do see a funny post with vulgarity in it, but I enjoy this type of humor privately. And you are absolutely correct, I do have particular interest in one poster who continues to misrepresent the facts, blasphemes, insults, abuses and condemns others simply because they don't share her opinion. I also find her pretty obnoxious with wanting other people's money without doing one thing to earn a penny for herself. And you are also correct by stating I am not alone with this observation. She has many foes who share my same view of her. And just in case you think I am simply jumping all over someone for being liberal, I could care less what political affiliation anyone has. If you want to be a liberal, go be the best one you can be. But condemning another for not being one is a bit narrow minded. Anyway, don't blame me or others for condemning the poster you are referring to, she brings it all on herself. If you agree with her opinions, fine. But don't bash me because I call her out on her misrepresentations.
Now Pete, you wouldn't lie to us, would you? Are you the One who answered a Poster who was critical of you, using another Name that you posted under for years, with the Letters, "F U"? In fact, that's what gave me the idea. Techniquely, you didn't use vulgarity...I'll give you that much.
BTW, just for the record, Dishonesty offends me alot more than vulgarity does.
Misty

United States

#67718 Feb 18, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Pete, you wouldn't lie to us, would you? Are you the One who answered a Poster who was critical of you, using another Name that you posted under for years, with the Letters, "F U"? In fact, that's what gave me the idea. Techniquely, you didn't use vulgarity...I'll give you that much.
You go after anything the remotely looks like Peter, you're so hard up you go after Pete.
Misty

United States

#67719 Feb 18, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Dishonesty? You must Really hate yourself then.

Location hidden

#67723 Feb 18, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Now Pete, you wouldn't lie to us, would you? Are you the One who answered a Poster who was critical of you, using another Name that you posted under for years, with the Letters, "F U"? In fact, that's what gave me the idea. Techniquely, you didn't use vulgarity...I'll give you that much.
No one! No one. Is more dishonest than you.
Mississippi Gurl

Johnson City, TN

#67724 Feb 18, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>You tell`em NTMD.You don`t even have to explain yourself to "unreal". this is the idiot, that gets drunk, and thinks it`s ok to beat on women,and speak to them in any kind of tone!
So you can understand why he thinks it`s ok for Linda to post the things that she posts.
He is NOTHING but a schit salesman with a mouth full of samples!
Cant you google up something eles instead of the same shit all the time. You all know if it was not for sassy, you stupid idiots would not have a thing to talk about. Truth hurts dont it. Talk to your Mom today, showed her my new lap top and what you became. She was so ashamed. I was even ashamed for her.
Mississippi Gurl

Johnson City, TN

#67725 Feb 18, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm good, thank you. It looks like the resident idiot is taking a break from spamming the thread. Refreshing.
I'm not on a break, just scamming the neighborhood for a drink or something. God withdraws are hell.
Mississippi Gurl

Johnson City, TN

#67726 Feb 18, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
No one! No one. Is more dishonest than you.
Yes there is YOU!!!!

Location hidden

#67727 Feb 18, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Yes there is YOU!!!!
Thank you. You are wonderful as well honey. Have a blessed day.
Mississippi Gurl

Johnson City, TN

#67728 Feb 18, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Has the fatass cow really lost it this time, or what? Now i`m supposed to be Joe Kyle, because I posted the words "I DARE YOU".
She needs serious counseling, and serious MEDS!!!
Everyone knows I am nothing, all they have to do is read my post. My threats, name calling and FOUL language tells it all. Tells how my mommy had to move to another state to get away from me, how I am just a useless human being good for nothing, not even a laught. A sorry piece of shit that needs to be flushed.
Mississippi Gurl

Johnson City, TN

#67729 Feb 18, 2013
The Mailman wrote:
It smells bad when I deliver the mail. Smells like funky azz, and rotten belly.
Then try washing your ass more than one time a year.
Mississippi Gurl

Johnson City, TN

#67730 Feb 18, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, illiterate b!tch, NOBODY is running MG off of anything! If you feel froggy, and wanna come test the water, jump in, and get your ass kicked, just like your skanky ass momma should have done, when you refused to go to school, because you liked being on the corner giving your nasty ass schit away! DON`T breed, because this world don`t need anymore illiterate, b!tches like you running around! If you have already bred, at least get off of your drug headed ass, and get them to school, if you can even read the street signs!!!!
Never mind, I was just talking to myself.
Mississippi Gurl

Johnson City, TN

#67731 Feb 18, 2013
white female wrote:
<quoted text>
i would love to know what your saying so I could agree with you. Can you try to spell just a little better? Or fake it a littel better one or the other.
White female sounds more like a advertisment for men, by the way when correcting someone's spelling, make sure your is right other wise you look like an idiot. Or fake it a LITTel
Mississippi Gurl

Johnson City, TN

#67732 Feb 18, 2013
mindy wrote:
can yall see me?
Yes I can and you are so cute, oh what I could do with you Mindy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lebanon Tn. (Mar '07) 22 hr Out of Lebanon 30
Adam Parrish barely scrapes by keeping his job 23 hr Little red riding... 5
Find this person Fri Ted 10
Rotary Club Honors Firefighters Of The Year Fri HEADZ 1
Gary Westfield Cleveland, Tennessee Oct 23 Pandora 1
homewreckers that sleep with married men? Oct 23 just saying 1
david wayne comer (May '12) Oct 21 xainix 4
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match

Cleveland Jobs