Really Sassy

Duluth, GA

#65606 Feb 8, 2013
Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>Because I'm not stupid, which is obviously more than you can say, if you would ask that question!
I don't know of any legitimate job that would pay them to sit on Topix and harass Posters 24/7! At least, not one that would pay them enough to support themselves!
Did he hit a nerve with truth? Of course he did so now you will turn on him and accuse him of being transgendered, doing drugs, not working, being JK, being a neighbor, drinking and having mental disorders all because he didn't wanna lay with dogs. Sorry chickee but his intelligence level far exceeds anyone of you OR the two silly democrats you run with. Don't be hatin.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#65607 Feb 8, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Now the alter ego of Sassy and Lite N Lively comes out with a big "FU." Very classy. That post just oozes tons of intelligence. It just makes everyone sit up and listen every time you post. Or should we just ignore the ones from Linda?
I'm also not stupid enough to try and explain anything to Posters who are too stupid to understand it, but lie everytime they make a Post. That would be YOU, Azzhole!
You're an ignorant Troll or Tea Bagger...one and the same, so both descributions are appropiate!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#65608 Feb 8, 2013
...descriptions...appropriate. ..
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

#65609 Feb 8, 2013
Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm also not stupid enough to try and explain anything to Posters who are too stupid to understand it, but lie everytime they make a Post. That would be YOU, Azzhole!
You're an ignorant Troll or Tea Bagger...one and the same, so both descributions are appropiate!
Since it's Friday night and the rest of my family is in bed, I will play along. So tell me, name one lie that I have told other than the misrepresentation I made about half of our tax dollars going to foreign interests? OT corrected me, rightfully, on that one. Other than that, what lie have I told you specifically? Be honest and stick with my actual posts because I am very curious to hear how you are going to misrepresent what I have ever said. You constantly tell all posters that oppose your opinion they are liars. So please tell me, what have I lied about?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#65610 Feb 8, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea I'm tired of y'all as well. Sorry you weren't born into money but it's not my job to pay your way. Get a job lard azz.
If you were, you didn't make it, somebody else did. But you want to take credit for it, which still makes you a Free-loader!

My guess is that your family knew , early on, that you'd never amount to a hill of beans and never be able to support yourself, so out of guilt and regret for bringing such a complete failure into this world, they tried to keep you from having to depend on anybody else for your basic needs to live...because they knew NOBODY would willingly provide it to a Monster like you!
Too bad one of them didn't get sterilized before you were born...but I'll bet they did immediately after!
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

#65611 Feb 8, 2013
Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
Your money paid for your Parents' Generation and your Children's contribution will pay for yours. That's the way the Social Security Retirement Program was set up to work and that's the way it does work.
So, these Ignorant Trolls that are milking the Fund and sitting on their Azzes and harassing decent Topix Poster all day, need to get off their Lazy Azzes and go find a job and start contributing something to the Fund! I'm fed up with supporting their Sorry Azzes and bying their drugs and being talked to worse thwn a dog, while I'm doing it!
Filthy-Mouthed Little Lazy Drugged-out Bit*hes!
Fortunately the family business makes it possible (started by my great grandfather) for me to be independent Even after retirement age. So no worries about my future retirement. I have savings to cover anything I might need. Needless to say I will retire quite comfortably. I too resent paying for government users. I have no problem helping the elderly and disabled. it is the other pieces of lazy crap using the system that pisses me off.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#65612 Feb 8, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he hit a nerve with truth? Of course he did so now you will turn on him and accuse him of being transgendered, doing drugs, not working, being JK, being a neighbor, drinking and having mental disorders all because he didn't wanna lay with dogs. Sorry chickee but his intelligence level far exceeds anyone of you OR the two silly democrats you run with. Don't be hatin.
You REALLY want to get into who turned who down. we've done that 3 times on Topix, so do you REALLY want to get into the whole sorted mess, again? You're the One who "claims" to have the wife, so do you really want to go there, AGAIN?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#65613 Feb 8, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Since it's Friday night and the rest of my family is in bed, I will play along. So tell me, name one lie that I have told other than the misrepresentation I made about half of our tax dollars going to foreign interests? OT corrected me, rightfully, on that one. Other than that, what lie have I told you specifically? Be honest and stick with my actual posts because I am very curious to hear how you are going to misrepresent what I have ever said. You constantly tell all posters that oppose your opinion they are liars. So please tell me, what have I lied about?
I'm not giving you that much of my time and attention. go back on this Thread and read it...like you've never done it before...it's all been posted many, MANY times before!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#65614 Feb 8, 2013
Cornbread wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately the family business makes it possible (started by my great grandfather) for me to be independent Even after retirement age. So no worries about my future retirement. I have savings to cover anything I might need. Needless to say I will retire quite comfortably. I too resent paying for government users. I have no problem helping the elderly and disabled. it is the other pieces of lazy crap using the system that pisses me off.
THAT, we agree on!

I worked for mine. I wasn't raised in the lap of luxury, but both my Parents worked and made good money and I always had what I needed and some of what I wanted. But I was never spoiled, nor catered to! and I didn't get everyting I wanted and I was taught not to expect to, Then OR Now!
I've worked hard and I've earned everything I have and I was taught that's the way you get it, by working it out and living up to your responsibilities in Life!
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

#65615 Feb 8, 2013
Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not giving you that much of my time and attention. go back on this Thread and read it...like you've never done it before...it's all been posted many, MANY times before!
I had a feeling this was the type of answer I would get. I ask for specifics, but get the same old vacant accusations. "Attention" is what you crave, and your tool to get is via controversy. However, too much negative controversy directed towards you leads to mania. You can stop the mania by eliminating the controversy. Just my two cents. No harm intended, on this post at least.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#65616 Feb 8, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a feeling this was the type of answer I would get. I ask for specifics, but get the same old vacant accusations. "Attention" is what you crave, and your tool to get is via controversy. However, too much negative controversy directed towards you leads to mania. You can stop the mania by eliminating the controversy. Just my two cents. No harm intended, on this post at least.
Get a clue! I don't care what you "ask" for, it's my decision whether or not I give it to you...and I don't "jump" when you yell "froggy"!
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

#65617 Feb 8, 2013
Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT, we agree on!
I worked for mine. I wasn't raised in the lap of luxury, but both my Parents worked and made good money and I always had what I needed and some of what I wanted. But I was never spoiled, nor catered to! and I didn't get everyting I wanted and I was taught not to expect to, Then OR Now!
I've worked hard and I've earned everything I have and I was taught that's the way you get it, by working it out and living up to your responsibilities in Life!
Never was handed anything, just cause I wanted it. Thus the going to work at 16. I worked for anything and everything I wanted. My family didn't just hand it to us, we had to earn it. I am so grateful they instilled that work ethic on all of us. I worked hard for what I have. No hand outs in my family. you want it work for it and earn it.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#65618 Feb 8, 2013
And JOKER "Pete"...there's a limit to everybody's patience and you've reached mine!
Goodbye

Bossier City, LA

#65619 Feb 8, 2013
liberalism: moochers electing looters to steal from the producers... just about sums it up...
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

#65620 Feb 8, 2013
Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a clue! I don't care what you "ask" for, it's my decision whether or not I give it to you...and I don't "jump" when you yell "froggy"!
Then don't call me a liar without specifying what I lied about. In fact, don't call anyone a liar without any proof to back it up. So much for my sincerity. I'll just go back to calling you out on your blatant contradictions and your hypocrisy. The sad part is that it is so easy to do and everyone is on to it but you. You can use any name you want, post on any forum you want, but everyone knows it's still your psychotic tantrums and you will still get the same results .... pity.
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

#65621 Feb 8, 2013
Lite N Lively wrote:
And JOKER "Pete"...there's a limit to everybody's patience and you've reached mine!
Good, that is what I intended.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#65622 Feb 8, 2013
Teapublicans: Greedy , Selfish, Self-centered, Spoiled Brats in Adult Bodies, who think everything should be given to them and them, ONLY...just about sums up their thinking and philsophy!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#65623 Feb 8, 2013
Goodbye wrote:
liberalism: moochers electing looters to steal from the producers... just about sums it up...
You've chosen the User name, "Goodbye", so how long is it going to take you to live up to it, and leave? Don't hang around on my account!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#65624 Feb 8, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Then don't call me a liar without specifying what I lied about. In fact, don't call anyone a liar without any proof to back it up. So much for my sincerity. I'll just go back to calling you out on your blatant contradictions and your hypocrisy. The sad part is that it is so easy to do and everyone is on to it but you. You can use any name you want, post on any forum you want, but everyone knows it's still your psychotic tantrums and you will still get the same results .... pity.
You specifically want to know what you Lie about? Well, here it is...EVERYTHING! Now, happy??? Maybe, you shut the He*l up, now that you've got your answer!
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

#65626 Feb 8, 2013
Lite N Lively wrote:
Teapublicans: Greedy , Selfish, Self-centered, Spoiled Brats in Adult Bodies, who think everything should be given to them and them, ONLY...just about sums up their thinking and philsophy!
Good grief!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nawlins (Sep '12) 16 hr old biker 6
How does sex feel? good or bad? (Jul '10) Sun wesgreene 55
casper Sun just looking 1
border Sat Ronald cobb 1
Looking for girls 18+ to chat with! Women Only ... (Jun '12) Apr 17 perv 7
Officail Misconduct....BEBB, Judge and Randy Se... (Dec '09) Apr 14 Dick Turpin 18
News Warning, Avoid Benton - And Response (Jun '08) Apr 9 Weasel 70
More from around the web

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]