Brent Campbell, DO and healthworks on Peerless

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

SCB

Knoxville, TN

#1 Jul 4, 2012
My husband and I waited 3 hours, yes 3, to be seen. Yes, we had an appointment. Finally, when I has seen so many people go in front of us, I asked why we weren't being seen. All 5-6 people sitting behind the reception desk gave numerous excuses and talked about us as we walked back to our seats. They said, "I don't care who you are, you have to wait anywhere you go!" Wow, customer service. Once in the exam room, the DO said he "hadn't been just sitting on the couch all day!" The medical assistant, NOT A NURSE, admninistered medications to my husband! Wow, I thought you had to go to college and understand pharmacology/anatomy/physiolog y/chemistry to give meds. If you want to wait 3 hours, have the caregiver give excuses, and have some tech with a $8.00/hr job give meds, this is the place for you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man Says He Was Hit Repeatedly With Axe Handle;... 6 hr Exec 4
beautiful light skin beauty at l&w 9 hr Sheryl 8
Find this person 16 hr Ted 6
Corey Davis Sun curious 1
Pastor Hank Davis Oct 17 Michael 1
Kedar Thor Brewer - Local PREDATOR Advisory! Oct 17 Oreo 2
Needing a little info on this man Oct 16 needing help 1
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match

Cleveland Jobs