william shane brackett
good guy

Cleveland, TN

#1 Jun 10, 2012
this punk has a wife that he beats on all the time,he has broken her leg blacked both of her eyes at the same time and broke her arm last week then ran off.now he has felony warrants against him and all help finding him would be appreciated he drives a 1998 green jeep cherokee with a cracked windsheild and has ties in all counties around bradley county and even in nc.any and all help finding him would be greatly appreciated thanks oh the jeep has bedford county tags on it
Laura stewart

Hermitage, TN

#2 Jul 4, 2012
I know william shane brackett i was once friends with him and his wife i totally agree with your comment he is a very bad man he had such a sweet wife her name is misty. I just recently heard what he did to misty that sorry SOB!!!! but i had heard that they had allready caught him. Is he still out there and running from law enforcement? Please let me know my name is Laura and my e-mail is pebbles196898@yahoo.com Thank You

Cleveland, TN

#3 Mar 11, 2014
I think he's living next door to my mom. He fits the description. Misty just left him to go to Murfreesboro. She has a daughter named Michelle or Chelle??

Dalton, GA

#4 Jun 9, 2016
I'm wondering if they ever caught him. I know him too and you are all definately right...he is a very bad person. He seems to be able to talk himself out of alot of situations but hopefully someone will give him a taste of his own medicine. I have been subjected to his abuse and I know this firsthand. I will help in any way I can to catch his sorry ass. If someone knows where he is or can update me on him I would appreciate him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does Lebanon suck? 9 hr Do not do drugs 4
Best wifi Fri Jason 1
Luanne Winn (Mar '17) Fri outta here 16
Posey boys Thu Cuba 2
News Church of God of Prophecy rethinks position aga... (Aug '06) Thu Jesus Pimpsoul 876
looking for a young lady Mar 21 daddy 1
News Cleveland Receives $10,000,000 For Wastewater C... Mar 20 Maggie 2

Cleveland Jobs

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages