First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HeeHaw

Pikeville, TN

#1 May 17, 2010
The Red Clay Pickin' Barn is up and running..... Come out and listen to the music and dance..... third set is open mic... if you sing or play an instrument, bring your instrument and jam.... Bring the kids. The picking barn is non smoking and non alcoholic, We hope to see you there.
HeeHaw

Pikeville, TN

#2 May 17, 2010
The address is
1095 Weatherly Switch Trail
Cleveland, TN

“scio me nihil scire”

Since: Sep 10

Cleveland, TN

#4 Nov 8, 2010
You could always just choose not to go.
Mom of 4

Plant City, FL

#5 Nov 27, 2010
I agree. If you don't like it, just don't go. Ridiculous for you to want to close it down for everyone else just because you had a bad experience. Would you rather have a real bar instead with drinking, smoking & fighting? I'm thankful for a place like this to go & have some good clean fun.
real man

Cleveland, TN

#6 Nov 28, 2010
i like togo to dis plaz itis fun togo goood musick
but canknot smoke cigratts andthey dont like buer eider
Cleveland Cutie

Signal Mountain, TN

#9 Jan 29, 2011
Jim Weron got caught in bed with the woman that sings up there..... his wife caught them....
Pjc

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Feb 25, 2011
For everyone writing bad stuff about this place are stupid this is a good family place.. The only thing is that the little teenagers that go there dont need to dance sluty!-- btw.. I think this a great place for the family to have fun.. With out people drinking n smoking!
ScorpioBLACK

Signal Mountain, TN

#11 Feb 26, 2011
You need to check the sex offender registry before letting your children go over there
fla boy

Dalton, GA

#12 Apr 1, 2011
sounds like it could be a good place to hear some good music, but there will always be people who wanna bring drama. if you dont like it...stay home!
lonely girl

Dalton, GA

#13 Apr 25, 2011
Where is this place exactly? I am just recently divorced and was looking for a decent place to go to.
could care less

Ringgold, GA

#14 Apr 26, 2011
Must just be a rule, if some private person starts anything people complain, but if it was a big corp. you will here nothing.
CohuttaBrutha

Signal Mountain, TN

#15 May 14, 2011
I think the man that owns this place the little short nerdy looking guy with the taps on his shoes..... Very obnoxious sarcastic fellow.... I wont be back... He yelled at us for coming in without paying when there was no one at the door. I was trying to find someone to pay, when he began cussing and telling me to leave. We need a place in Georgia to go, maybe they would be a little nicer.
happygirl

Cleveland, TN

#16 Jun 4, 2011
Y'all are makin up stuff. He's very nice and is a Christian man, he never cusses ever. I know him as a good friend. The picken barn is a great place to go and hang out with the family. I highly recommend it.
Bradey Co CO 1988

Signal Mountain, TN

#17 Jul 1, 2011
Where is this place at..... sounds like a heap
Hounddog

Tazewell, TN

#18 Jul 28, 2011
I feel I need to respond to a couple of these comments. I've know the owner of this place for a few years, and have worked beside him building the shop I'm in now,and for ANYONE to say this man was cussing kids...is just wrong. He has show'd nothing but respect for kids and women everytime I've been around him. Sure he might have hollered at some kids for doing something or being where they shouldn't, but if the "PARENTS" would take a little time from "their" important lives to controll their own kids he, or anyone else wouldn't have to be the ones to say something. Watch you own damn kids or leave them at home.
As for women being flirted with?....come on now, did it, if it happened, bother you so bad that you got to come on here and bitch and moan about it. AND, have you been back there again?...bet you have.
And as for being a JOKE. This is not the Urban Cowboy or Playlate Club, not even the Roundhous,...for heavens sake people it's a damn CHICKEN BARN that this man has spent a lot of money and time on just so some of us old country-ass people can can go and hear some music and dance and have fun with the like kind of us, without drunks, smoking, guns and thugs you find everywhere else.
If this is not your cup of tea then DON"T go there. Me? I'll be there next time the door opens and I'll be cuttin' a rug to some good ol country music, and yeah I just might grab your gal for a spin on the dance floor too.
Lighten up people...enjoy the simple things life has to offer.
Sorry for the long post but I felt there was some sour apples here and some untruths.
Life is Good......Hounddog
Sharon

United States

#20 Oct 2, 2011
First of all I admire what Jim and Linda are trying to do. There are not many places that you can go to and take your family. I take my grandchildren there almost every week. They all ask to go, because they enjoy being there. They range from 19 years old down to 7 years old. They get up and dance awhile, and then they go play in the game room. And as far as the flirting goin on, that's just people trying to get you to have a good time. Sometimes I saw ladies not getting up to dance and Jim will ask them to dance. He just wants everyone to have a good time. And as far as the band they try to please the crowd, some peole don't like loud. And another thing as far as what they get paid, THAT AIN'T NOBODY BUSINESS. I will tell you this much they get paid more than the other bands that have played there, cause they draw a bigger crowd. People that don't like the place, just don't go. But leave us who do- ALONE! It's sad that people can put lies on here, but one day you will regret what you said. These are people trying to do something GOOD for the community, but I guess some people would rather there teens run the streets......
fire843

Knoxville, TN

#21 Oct 2, 2011
Ok guys and gals listen up. This is a good fun filled, and family oriented place to go and listen to a live band and dance. Yeah theres no drinking allowed or smoking inside the building. Its not a club or a bar. Its a good ole fashion PICKIN BARN. I go every weekend and i enjoy it. As far as Jim goes, he a good man just trying to run a place where families can come to have a good time and not have to worry about drunks and idiots messing with them or their family. Dont let what some of these people say discourage you from bringing your family and having a good time. If you've never been before, drop by one saturday night and see what its like. i dont think you would be disappointed if your looking for a good time. The band plays from 7-11pm. They play a mixture of music from a little southern rock, old country and a little new county. Come join us.
Joyce

Rossville, GA

#22 May 9, 2012
Does anyone know the name of the band who plays there?
Steel

Cleveland, TN

#23 Mar 24, 2013
Sounds like a fun place for all. What type of country dancing .... Good old fashion two step?
Steel

Cleveland, TN

#24 Mar 24, 2013
lonely girl wrote:
Where is this place exactly? I am just recently divorced and was looking for a decent place to go to.
Amazing I've lived here for 9 months and this was the first I've heard about it.... I drove by it this afternoon to check it out. Come to find out I only live eight miles from it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danielle Raymond 20 hr Nick9831 3
Any Aquarium Hobbyist Sat Oddball Fish 1
looking for one night stand Sat cap 1
Judge John T Gwin Fri Woody woodpecker 4
Review: Mccullough Stationery Sales Co Jan 22 John 1
Robbie Johnson .widowed fiance and children Jan 20 tigarlily 1
New Cleveland airport will require structure he... (Apr '09) Jan 19 Zach 20
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web