Atlanta, GA

#23 Sep 15, 2013
youhoo wrote:
What about the old insane asylum out by boxwell
where is that located??
evilwomannlove

Maggie Valley, NC

#24 Sep 20, 2013
I grew up in Lebanon, Tn. I was LHS class of '85. Never have I heard anything about the old LHS buildings being haunted. The closest I heard of any death, was when Mrs. Dale used to have her husband's urn of ashes sittin on her desk during classes. I also have never heard of Cedar Forest being haunted. My mom used work 3rd shift when the Mills was known as The Woolen Mills factory. Again, no hauntings that I ever heard of. Seriously, if any one knows of true hauntings in our town, tell us about it. Don't go by rumours. Btw, the old Margianna Nursing Home on College St is haunted. Just ask Tick Bryan or Danny Bruner.
Edwin

Hamra, Lebanon

#25 Oct 11, 2013
Hi my name is Edwin and I live in Lebanon use to live in Canada for 10 years in Ottawa Ontario, I've been haunting haunted places often in Canada and IDE like to see some in Lebanon but I heard that your house is and we can visit. So if we still can, can you give us a bit of information of where it is just to know how to get there?

Thanks Edwin Wehbe :).
Jen wrote:
Hi I have a home in Lebanon that is haunted I had spirits throw objects at me and some spirits were playful and some are just helpful I actually did the Ouija board daily, The mayor of the town and the president of Lebanon and many of well known ppl came to see me for reading and the spirits were always accurate they even let me know that the next elections for a mayor in Kablelias will be two mayors and it sure was and you can ask around if you do happen to go to Kab-Elias you can ask the Mayor Mehiadeen Hatoum and he will let you know they couldn't believe that two mayors will be elected for one town but it happened so if you want to be in a haunted house you need to visit my home I am currently living in Canada but I have family that will allow to visit the place or even better the whole building is haunted. poltergyst haunting for sure.
I wondering if anyone knows of some truely haunted places in Lebanon. I need some good ghost stories, that have some truth to them!!
Enlightened One

Maggie Valley, NC

#27 Dec 19, 2014
Music Lover wrote:
I've heard about the Mill being haunted (and not by the Mad House).
I used a ouija board there and got some activity, if you believe in those sorts of things. The "spirit" that spoke to me was a Native American from centuries ago.
I've also heard that Cumberland University was haunted. Civil War-era spirits and such. I got some Ouija board activity there as well.
Please, please read this and listen:
Ouija boards are a tool of the devil. I am heavily into metaphysics, and I have been gifted with certain things my whole life. You open a door that you can not see when you use one of those boards. If you do not know how to close that door, you are responsible for things that will certainly follow. Demons are nothing but liars and filled with trickery. Do not play with those boards. It's not a game. If you don't actually have a sensory to know what you are talking to, you are putting yourself in a situation that is very dangerous. Best wishes to you. Please listen to this warning. There are spiritual people that have to clean up those messes... If and when they get found.
Namaste.
bangbang

Beirut, Lebanon

#28 Feb 12, 2015
where did you get your ouija board from?
KnowTheRulesB4UP lay

United States

#29 Feb 12, 2015
Play with devil and he will attempt to kill steal and destroy you in an exotic and fun way.Thats what he does and that's who is.This is one of many tools he uses to trick people.Develop a relationship with Jesus and let the Holy Spirit lead and guide you instead of a devil playing you on a board.Always remember that the source of the force is evil.Cry out "I plead the Blood of Jesus over my household" over and over and you can feel evil depart with a quickness:) EVERY knee must bow down to the name of Jesus including lucifer and the rest of the one third that fell with him
long before creation as we know it existence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lebanon marine. Kirby Daniels (Feb '12) 2 hr Kerby Daniels 23
Luanne Winn (Mar '17) 19 hr IMO 18
What business would you like to see come to Leb... Apr 23 Baller 2
News Cracker Barrel Launches Three New Menu Items De... Apr 22 Long Time Customer 3
Jerk off bud tonight Apr 21 Thickd 1
sugar baby needed Apr 17 Hahaha 4
Black men (Jun '17) Apr 16 GEORGE 28

Cleveland Jobs

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages