Haunted Places in Lebanon

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Lebanon, TN

#1 Oct 20, 2011
Okay so Halloween is about a week away, I am wondering if anyone knows of some truely haunted places in Lebanon. I need some good ghost stories, that have some truth to them!!!
Music Lover

Lebanon, TN

#2 Oct 21, 2011
I've heard about the Mill being haunted (and not by the Mad House).

I used a ouija board there and got some activity, if you believe in those sorts of things. The "spirit" that spoke to me was a Native American from centuries ago.

I've also heard that Cumberland University was haunted. Civil War-era spirits and such. I got some Ouija board activity there as well.
Ghost

Lebanon, TN

#3 Oct 21, 2011
Music Lover wrote:
I've heard about the Mill being haunted (and not by the Mad House).
I used a ouija board there and got some activity, if you believe in those sorts of things. The "spirit" that spoke to me was a Native American from centuries ago.
I've also heard that Cumberland University was haunted. Civil War-era spirits and such. I got some Ouija board activity there as well.
Don't forget the Mayors house spooky!
Johnv

Lebanon, TN

#4 Oct 22, 2011
Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget the Mayors house spooky!
Today at 3:00 Beulah is having a party if that doesn't scare you nothing can.
Music Lover

Lebanon, TN

#5 Oct 22, 2011
Why does everything have to go back to rumors or politics? This had the potential to be a very fun post, but yet again it is defiled by sharp remarks about the local government. It really is a shame.
Johnv

Lebanon, TN

#6 Oct 22, 2011
Music Lover wrote:
Why does everything have to go back to rumors or politics? This had the potential to be a very fun post, but yet again it is defiled by sharp remarks about the local government. It really is a shame.
Boo! happy?
Momof3

Lebanon, TN

#7 Oct 23, 2011
Cumberland U clock tower we always heard as students there.
Music Lover

Lebanon, TN

#8 Oct 23, 2011
Momof3 wrote:
Cumberland U clock tower we always heard as students there.
Yeah! I've heard that too! I'm a student now... I haven't tried sneaking up there yet though.. I've heard it's full of dead pigeons though...
Crystal

Lebanon, TN

#10 Aug 31, 2012
In reference to the mill (what used to be the fear factory) is in fact haunted. I worked there whenever it was the Fear Factory , before it turned into the Mill. I had heard the stories of the third floor being haunted. The story goes that a man his wife and daughter had lived on the third floor, this had to be early 1900's, but it is said that a man broke in and killed the wife and raped and beat the little girl almost to death, but before she did the father had come home and found the his wife and then the man, they basically attacked eachother and killed eachother, what they didn't know was that the little girl was in the closet and saw the whole thing and not even feeling life was worth it she hung herself above the stairs. Now very interesting story not sure how true it is, but whenever I worked there they had shut down the third floor because the people were getting hurt and the electricity would spark or cut on and off. So they cut it off, including the electricity to the third floor. But whenever we worked out in the court yard during the night every once in a awhile this one window the light would come on, and twice I and a few others saw what looked like a little girl in this window. If I could go check it out with some people I would.
Crystal

Lebanon, TN

#11 Aug 31, 2012
Cedarwood forest is to of course so is the now old Lebanon High school.

If you would like more info on these things just email me bittersweetlife0102@yahoo.com or find me on facebook, Crystal Icefire

United States

#12 Sep 1, 2012
Crystal wrote:
Cedarwood forest is to of course so is the now old Lebanon High school.
If you would like more info on these things just email me bittersweetlife0102@yahoo.com or find me on facebook, Crystal Icefire
where at in cedar forest?
scared to death

Lebanon, TN

#14 Oct 14, 2012
lebanon is very haunted. our house is on the site of the trail of tears and where the hot spot for the civil war. it is soo haunted we removed the doors to our cabinets years ago. my brother who is a huge man and not scared of anything will not come to my house. I found out two people died in the house, one in the 50's and ten years to the date the second one died, much activity here. we actually have thought about getting a hold of the mid tn chapter for paranormal activity and they wanted to come set up. i decided against it due to making it worse
youhoo

Hermitage, TN

#15 Oct 14, 2012
What about the old insane asylum out by boxwell

Since: Sep 12

Lebanon, TN

#16 Oct 17, 2012
I'm an Investigator. If any of you need assistance to getting some answers or try to get answers. I'm here. It's a free service. And owners are welcome to join in the investigation.
Jen

London, Canada

#17 Nov 25, 2012
Hi I have a home in Lebanon that is haunted I had spirits throw objects at me and some spirits were playful and some are just helpful I actually did the Ouija board daily, The mayor of the town and the president of Lebanon and many of well known ppl came to see me for reading and the spirits were always accurate they even let me know that the next elections for a mayor in Kablelias will be two mayors and it sure was and you can ask around if you do happen to go to Kab-Elias you can ask the Mayor Mehiadeen Hatoum and he will let you know they couldn't believe that two mayors will be elected for one town but it happened so if you want to be in a haunted house you need to visit my home I am currently living in Canada but I have family that will allow to visit the place or even better the whole building is haunted. poltergyst haunting for sure.
I wondering if anyone knows of some truely haunted places in Lebanon. I need some good ghost stories, that have some truth to them!!
wondering

Lebanon, TN

#18 Dec 5, 2012
i was wondering who is the best lawer in lebanon my son got caught for supended lisence was wondering wht could happen t him
ex-lebanon resident

Mount Juliet, TN

#19 Mar 14, 2013
501 East Lester is haunted was raised close to this house my whole life. We are talking lights on with no electricity to this house, sounds, voices, and more.

The old military school grounds the one that is the city building and the old library.

To many to count by the trail of tears.
lilmama

Nashville, TN

#20 Mar 15, 2013
I have always heard the Stone Mansion is haunted.
anon

Old Hickory, TN

#21 Sep 14, 2013
i went to Friendship Christian School. i believe it is haunted. im sure alot of people had past away on or near the property over the years but i witnessed objects being thrown it was pretty freaky i was with another friend and we bolted so didnt stop to investigate
smashingpumpkinz

United States

#22 Sep 15, 2013
Halloween isn't any different than any other day...same spirits are around but on everyone's mind therefore becoming more real....do it 365 days a year and leave all the fake crap out.Gods Holy Angels are much stronger than the fallen ones :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min Augur 152,492
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 10 hr WTH 9,481
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 16 hr TheRealZeke 8,648
Judge Byrd reprimanded in Wilson County case (Feb '08) 19 hr Amy Adams 149
Why women let themselves go and become lazy (Apr '13) Tue no fatties 4 me 15
Sales tax vote breakdown not released Tue Penny 3
calhoun mayor Sep 28 standupforright 19
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match

Cleveland Jobs

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cleveland News, Events & Info