Suspect arrested after fatal shooting at Lebanon home

Dec 21, 2012 Full story: WSMV-TV 4 News 7

The victim, identified as Desmine Watts, 21, was found shot around 4 p.m. in the 300 block of South Maple Street in Lebanon.

Full Story
wild bill

Duluth, GA

#1 Dec 21, 2012
i quess a drug deal went bad
Lady Scoop

Nashville, TN

#2 Dec 21, 2012
How you know that's what happened???? WE DON'T KNOW ANYTHING YET ! So plz keep your rude comments to yourself. His family and friends are in mourning and I've known him for 8 years. We will know the truth when the investigation is over.
wild bill

Duluth, GA

#3 Dec 21, 2012
if its not over drugs its a women. women are the true evil. they destroyed more kingdoms or house holds than any drug.
wild bill

Duluth, GA

#4 Dec 21, 2012
i sure lady scoop u smoked a water bong with him
Quentin Cason

United States

#5 Dec 21, 2012
wild bill wrote:
i sure lady scoop u smoked a water bong with him
Actually wild bill. My cousin went to check on a friend after hearing his mother passed away from a battle with cancer. He was not a drug dealer or a member of a gang. He was a student at Nashville auto diesel college and was about to graduate next semester. Just cause the news reports a young black man being killed or murdered its not always about drugs or gang activity. I can't make u understand how we (the family) feel when we hear or read ignorant post like this. It's just plain sad. We will keep u and your family in our prayers as well. Thank you. Wild bill for showing ignorance and bliss at a crucial time.
Lori Sanchez

United States

#6 Dec 21, 2012
People are so quick to judge others , I didn't know him but I know how hard it is to loose your mom . I lost my mom when I was 18 so I no and feel his pain. I will be praying got you and your family .god bless you my prayers are wit u. People need to stop judging when they don't know the situation .
molly

Hopkins, MI

#7 Dec 26, 2012
Desmine and ladyscoop were both very precious, dear, sweet students of mine. I send love and peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
homewreckers that sleep with married men? 21 min just saying 1
Find this person 1 hr nobdy 9
Adam Parrish barely scrapes by keeping his job 15 hr Little red riding... 3
Corey Davis Oct 19 curious 1
Pastor Hank Davis Oct 17 Michael 1
Kedar Thor Brewer - Local PREDATOR Advisory! Oct 17 Oreo 2
Needing a little info on this man Oct 16 needing help 1
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match

Cleveland Jobs