Suspect arrested after fatal shooting at Lebanon home

Dec 21, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WSMV-TV 4 News

The victim, identified as Desmine Watts, 21, was found shot around 4 p.m. in the 300 block of South Maple Street in Lebanon.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Dec 26, 2012
wild bill

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

i quess a drug deal went bad
Lady Scoop

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

How you know that's what happened???? WE DON'T KNOW ANYTHING YET ! So plz keep your rude comments to yourself. His family and friends are in mourning and I've known him for 8 years. We will know the truth when the investigation is over.
wild bill

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

if its not over drugs its a women. women are the true evil. they destroyed more kingdoms or house holds than any drug.
wild bill

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

i sure lady scoop u smoked a water bong with him
Quentin Cason

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

wild bill wrote:
i sure lady scoop u smoked a water bong with him
Actually wild bill. My cousin went to check on a friend after hearing his mother passed away from a battle with cancer. He was not a drug dealer or a member of a gang. He was a student at Nashville auto diesel college and was about to graduate next semester. Just cause the news reports a young black man being killed or murdered its not always about drugs or gang activity. I can't make u understand how we (the family) feel when we hear or read ignorant post like this. It's just plain sad. We will keep u and your family in our prayers as well. Thank you. Wild bill for showing ignorance and bliss at a crucial time.
Lori Sanchez

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

People are so quick to judge others , I didn't know him but I know how hard it is to loose your mom . I lost my mom when I was 18 so I no and feel his pain. I will be praying got you and your family .god bless you my prayers are wit u. People need to stop judging when they don't know the situation .
molly

Hopkins, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Desmine and ladyscoop were both very precious, dear, sweet students of mine. I send love and peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 23 min soft scrub 145,603
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 58 min WTH 9,314
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 11 hr Wondering 8,612
Dr.T.L. Lowery's Ministry (Aug '10) 13 hr Jennifermassingill 36
pizza 20 hr dr_loose 3
Judge Byrd reprimanded in Wilson County case (Feb '08) 20 hr dr_loose 130
class of 1993 looking for Michael Cooper 20 hr needles 4
•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••