Duped

United States

#1 May 10, 2013
Am I the only one that got skrewed by this guy ? I guess this is why the room is empty now.....spear is right,he will spear you right up your azz
Confederate Soldier

Nashville, TN

#2 May 10, 2013
Duped wrote:
Am I the only one that got skrewed by this guy ? I guess this is why the room is empty now.....spear is right,he will spear you right up your azz
the old boy means well he's just like a shade tree mechanic sometimes they get it right sometimes they don't most of the time he doesn't he is just a shade tree computer tech
Friend

Brentwood, TN

#3 Oct 30, 2014
He worked at computer outlet for 10 years and before that he was the Director of Information Technology at Cumberland University for 5 years. He still works on all our systems, and we have never had any issues.
Who

Mooresboro, NC

#4 Oct 30, 2014
Who is "he"?
Friend wrote:
He worked at computer outlet for 10 years and before that he was the Director of Information Technology at Cumberland University for 5 years. He still works on all our systems, and we have never had any issues.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nichole Long's arm 16 hr Headlesshorseman 10
Dentist Chad Williams (Sep '10) 18 hr Scorpio 31
News Alert: Inmate found dead at Wilson County Jail 21 hr Call the ACLU 7
Greentree Pointe Apartments Fri YoEazy 12
Dentist Chad Williams busted.! (Jan '14) Apr 24 Monk 7
RIP Ashlee Hibdon Apr 23 FoxyBrann 11
Nelly hires Lowery to battle drug charges Apr 22 Scorpio 3
More from around the web

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE