Adam Parrish, Shady or not?
Posted in the Cleveland Forum
#1 Jun 10, 2014
1) doesn't tell clients about court appearances
2) judge orders things and never tells you a thing about it
3) won't correspond with you concerning your case
4) deliberately does not answer the phone using his caller ID
5) accepts grants for pay offs to rig your case
6) been censored twice by the Tennessee Supreme Court- once for stealing money
7) persuades his clients to give in to cover up the sorry ass work he's done
8) pathological liar
9) won't present evidence that you have against the opposing party
10) insists he is going to help you his client, then sits and does nothing..
11) has meeting with the judge to discuss your case ahead of time so plans and deals are made prior to the hearing
12) won't file your legal documents on time..
13) doesn't contact appropriate authorities when abuse, domestic violence, etc are at issue
14) has continuances to drag out the legal process so he can drain you for more money
15) has very bad ethical practices when he himself knows a judge should have been reported to the state for his actions
16) has his secretary cover for him with every lie he tells his clients
17) doesn't get case evidence together in a sufficient amount of time : ex video from the police department
18) doesn't work with law enforcement, local DA in bringing forth domestic violence charges on adults and youth
19) does everything to discourage you in your case..wants you to settle, ignore the issues, and let you keep eating the issues..
20) misplaces your evidence that could prove your innocence..
Shady or not?? You choose..
#2 Jun 12, 2014
He's is a hustle lawyer when indictments go out, he mails everyone a card. People that use him dont realise that he is overloading his case load, therefore a persons case doesnt get the attention it desrves for the amount of money required to retain. Frank Lannom is the way to go.Alot people think Lowery&Lowery are but all ur gettin is a name with him, he has so much money his cup has runneth over and it always semms as if his mind is else where. Lowery is a certified gangsta unless ur some big time kat he ain tryin to help you. Frank Lannom is passionate about what he does and knows how to work the D.A....
#3 Jun 13, 2014
I think you lost the point Mr. Parrish..
#4 Jun 13, 2014
Hmmmm...I don't recall him mailing things appropriately in my case..he couldn't prove he mailed a notice of a court appearance..jackass!
#5 Jun 13, 2014
#6 Jun 13, 2014
Test?? Really?? More like being ripped off!!!
#7 Aug 8, 2014
I wish I had seen this before I hired him. Im paying for it terribly.
#8 Aug 9, 2014
I would suggest you drop him now before he makes a bigger mess of your case..Represent yourself..this way no deals can be made prior with the judge and money passed underneath the table..otherwise, you stand to lose your case and may have a really hard time trying to straighten things out..I've had 9 court dates since firing Adam and I'm still not done trying to be heard and something get done regarding assault of a child..Adam did nothing but make me look like an insane female, and you will regret it later if you don't get rid of him!!
#9 Aug 10, 2014
Attorneys made sure to pass legislation to make it legal to covertly record their clients.......... and guess what, you should too and I don't care who you retain, record your conversations with them. Don't ask, just do it and keep your mouth shut about it.
1) Never trust anyone, especially when it comes to any kind of litigation and in courts that are not of record, this is much more important as in those courts and cases, only what is in the file and on paper matters..... unless you have properly announced or in the case of criminal misconduct....... covert recordings.
2) You have a recording device with you at all times and probably several old spare ones in your junk drawers, use them for in person meetings, phone calls, talking to ANYONE about the case, ANY AND EVERY officer or member of the court AND in court. High capacity micro memory cards are cheap.
3)Everyone in the system that handles your papers, even those sweet and demure court clerks, or carries out orders can SCREW you in ways that may be easily dismissed or explained away, making you look like a fool if you do not have proof. Video things being done which is different from merely spoken conversation in a hearing. Most everyone has a fantastic video cam on their device, get off facebook and use it when needed. Don't ask why you didn't record this thing or that thing after its done, just do it.
4)Have signed and stamped copies of EVERY WRITTEN DOCUMENT.
5) Use two, one covertly and record everything, the other with the court's permission and learn how to announce it to make it valid.
6)Record your phone calls and if your phone won't do it on its own, put it on speakerphone and record them with something else and preferably have witnesses listening to such calls.
If everyone in the county does it, Wilson county will end up like Trousdale and deny anyone the right to bring ANY electronic devices into the court, but that there are ways around that and just because a judge wants to deny that right, doesn't mean you can't use it everywhere else.
The system hates that technology has made being able to do so, almost undetectable and cheap. Keep in mind that voice to text service to make a transcript from a recording are available for free.
Of course the stenographers and reporters are pretty much obsolete and very over-priced... and everyone else in the game hates this, but, too bad. Recording technology is DIRT CHEAP and no reason for all courts not to record and openly provide digital copies.
In some states, there are no such things as courts that are NOT courts of records, even general sessions or traffic court.
I think this state's legislatures should repeal the law that left the decision to the judges as to if people could record in their courts or not. This is a right that should never be in question.
Yep, in this state, a judge can deny any and all the right to bring in devices or record in what is supposed to be an open court. Typically in those courts, the police/court officers are wearing their google glass video devices and good luck inspecting such recordings via an Open Records Request.
Now why would any judge do that? None of the reasons are good.
Lastly, make sure you understand each and every written word on all legal papers and what they mean all joined in sentences. If you don't, have somebody you ACTUALLY TRULY trust explain them to you, or better yet, learn so you can know for yourself.
Many a good person has been railroaded by the courts due to their reading skills being rusty or remedial.
Almost everyone I know signs single or multi-page contracts having no idea what they signed.
When the subject is your freedom or children, you may not be able to afford such a mistake as lacking irrefutable proof.
The above may be out of order.... deal with it
#10 Aug 10, 2014
interesting advice I must say! However, you can no longer bring cellphones or recording devices into any courtroom in Wilson County, TN..This has just occurred recently, because they don't want to be held accountable for what they are doing to people inside of those courtrooms!! Time for the citizens of Wilson County to fight back on this issue!!
#11 Aug 10, 2014
I wondered why they wont allow a phone...some people get dropped off there and I think it is very unfair they cant bring their phone in...how are they suppose to make a call to be picked up? Very unfair, especially when lawyers, cops, and other workers are allowed to bring theirs in.
#12 Aug 11, 2014
many very capable smart phones will not trip the metal detector or wands. worth spending 50 bucks or so for a razr just for such purposes
you can bet your butt its wrong to deny the people the right to record or even video in open court..... which means those courts are no longer open
conversely, you can bring a laptop, video camera, tape recorder, smart phone or most anything you want to into a US or Federal courthouse
Add your comments below
|Snitch - Bradkey and Mcminn counties (Nov '13)||13 hr||The real Davey rymer||46|
|New Owners of Lebanon Marine Rude! (Jul '17)||23 hr||Tada||27|
|acting tbi director facing investigation||Tue||citizen||1|
|Tn law enforcement academy||Tue||citizen||4|
|Reward issued for information on burglaries (Aug '15)||Jun 18||TheFarEnd||7|
Find what you want!
Search Cleveland Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC