Brandon Michael Jennings Busted Again
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pat

Nashville, TN

#21 Dec 25, 2013
The Rutherford County Sheriffs department can confirm that Brandon was arrested for possession of narcotics but he did not have anywhere close to 10 lbs of cannabis.

Seriously ( what a stupid names) seems to know a bit about the Wilson County gossip train, but so do the other folks who so frequently post here.

Parson, not sure where you and John boy obtain your information but you need to grasp that just because you state you are victorious, doesn't mean it is so.

But on a serious note...seriously is correct on one thing he stated, financial resources helps a person obtain a better attorney, It should not he like that in the land of the Free and the Brave but it is..Money talks.....money gets you a little bit further in this world of ours. I don't like it, I don't think it is fair but it is true
Johnny

Lebanon, TN

#22 Jan 7, 2014
Fah Q wrote:
Mike Jennings makes less than minimum wage with both checks combined. Public defender work is usually pro-bono and being Watertown's mayor pays less than $200 a month. w
. seriously says Mike Jenning works for money and lots of it and you say he don't ?! Who's lying??? Let's see if the kid walks again! If he appears in CK Smiths chancery court I will guarantee he will walk. CK always does what he is told to do. good ole boys club charter members
the man

Maggie Valley, NC

#23 Jan 9, 2014
Mike is the man haters hate on
absolutely

Lebanon, TN

#24 Jan 11, 2014
the man wrote:
Mike is the man haters hate on
Rediculous. PEOPLE ONLY HATE WHEN THEY ARE GIVEN REASON TO HATE
AND JENNINGS HAS GIVEN PLENTY OF PEOPLE REASON TO HATE HIM
HE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN EVENTUALLY PEOPLE WOULD SEE THROUGH HIM
brandon

Lebanon, TN

#25 Feb 15, 2015
karma wrote:
Yes it is karma
& its about time
But ya know it will be a
Cover up
Always is, like you said, this aint his
First time in cuffs.
Shocked it was even made public.
& all you hear is "oh bad things happen to good people"
The Mayor does have two other sons that are good & a good wife but if you think he is a good & honest man then you do not know him.
Hate it for the wife & other boys but no sympathy for his dad . Just a very deceitful person - by no means a good man. I would hate to be in his shoes when he has to stand in judgement at the pearly gates.
Heck if i was his kid I would probably do drugs to.
I have heard numerous people say that karma would kick Watertowns butt.
Just hope & pray this is not a sample dose of karma but the beginning of the undoing of this deceitful Mayor & Watertown,s Good ole Boy way of politics. I hope it comes out just how many people has been wronged by this mayor & watertown
If this is handled the TBI should do an investigation on Mayor Jennings they might just find out the real reason he has been "Mayor" for 30 yrs.
"Good ole Boys Club"
You hit the nail on the head johnny
hey there Brandon Jennings here. love your comments. shame on you. no need in fancifull ellaberated slander without facts my friend or speaking about each of my individual family members.wish you knew what you were even going on and on about guess you can talk about me and my family and make accusations but present no facts at all.classic dont worry about judgement at the pearly gates for others you are doing a fine judging job yourself here.oh and dont forget about karma right.wow cant beleive my mistakes can bring your walls crashing down and fill you with so much hate. hope everything works out for you in fantasy land go get them tiger takeing down corruption 1 city at a time. we all believe in you your super powers serve you wait only you well. take a look in the mirror and reminde yourself how perfect you really are.soo glad to hear of a man who can finally pass judgment on others for he is perfect.take care of yourself now im sure my buisness and mistakes are well examined by you and im sure you will handel them with your upmost attention.karma will help you out im sure with all the greatness you have bestowed on im sure everyone you dont know and all their affairs!
JLFoster

Lebanon, TN

#26 Jul 27, 2015
Where do you think he collects two checks? Mike has NEVER accepted payment for being Watertown's Mayor. Do your research.
Johnny wrote:
Does anyone think this guy is going to do time? His father is the mayor of Watertown and the Wilson County Attorney (2 checks from the taxpayers) and a charter member of the good ole boys club of Wilson County.
Dad will get his son off free using his connections (again). Dad will wring his hands and say he doesn't understand why his son went bad. His son may eventually overdose and hopefully only kill himself rather than take out an entire innocent family or two who just happen to be out for a drive.
It's known as Karma, brothers ans sisters.
Anonymous

Lebanon, TN

#27 Jul 27, 2015
Fah Q wrote:
Mike Jennings makes less than minimum wage with both checks combined. Public defender work is usually pro-bono and being Watertown's mayor pays less than $200 a month. w
PD work isn't probono. 17 yrs ago you got a monthly ck of $1400 and whatever practice you have on the side. I'm sure it's much more than that now.
slnd1990

Detroit, MI

#28 Oct 14, 2015
what up smh? you would trip if you knew who this was . we sure did used to have a blast out in the sville with chrz ,' sheeves', jiz and blrz. anyone talkin very bad about bran onhere obviously does not know him
or how great his heart is. we all have our faults
Nick G615

Fort Worth, TX

#29 Apr 22, 2016
Dumb people just stupid, go into politics. Quit talking trash

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anthony torres Feb 21 old friend 1
adrianna denton Feb 21 old friend 1
Shelby Long (Jul '16) Feb 20 Brad 3
darius johnson Feb 20 Mp 1
Someone must of got scared and had rhe post rem... (Jun '16) Feb 18 Sloppy Slimy Seconds 6
riley lashlee Feb 16 ma 2
Scott Prather (Dec '13) Feb 15 SubNightmare 2

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages