Brandon Michael Jennings Busted Again

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Johnny

Lebanon, TN

#1 Dec 16, 2013
Does anyone think this guy is going to do time? His father is the mayor of Watertown and the Wilson County Attorney (2 checks from the taxpayers) and a charter member of the good ole boys club of Wilson County.
Dad will get his son off free using his connections (again). Dad will wring his hands and say he doesn't understand why his son went bad. His son may eventually overdose and hopefully only kill himself rather than take out an entire innocent family or two who just happen to be out for a drive.

It's known as Karma, brothers ans sisters.
Lebanon, TN

#2 Dec 16, 2013
Yes it is karma
& its about time
But ya know it will be a
Cover up
Always is, like you said, this aint his
First time in cuffs.
Shocked it was even made public.
& all you hear is "oh bad things happen to good people"
The Mayor does have two other sons that are good & a good wife but if you think he is a good & honest man then you do not know him.
Hate it for the wife & other boys but no sympathy for his dad . Just a very deceitful person - by no means a good man. I would hate to be in his shoes when he has to stand in judgement at the pearly gates.
Heck if i was his kid I would probably do drugs to.
I have heard numerous people say that karma would kick Watertowns butt.
Just hope & pray this is not a sample dose of karma but the beginning of the undoing of this deceitful Mayor & Watertown,s Good ole Boy way of politics. I hope it comes out just how many people has been wronged by this mayor & watertown
If this is handled the TBI should do an investigation on Mayor Jennings they might just find out the real reason he has been "Mayor" for 30 yrs.
"Good ole Boys Club"
You hit the nail on the head johnny
venture capitalist

Lebanon, TN

#3 Dec 16, 2013
Get the beam outta your own eye....then go help the gentleman in need.
Parson

Lancaster, SC

#4 Dec 17, 2013
He got busted at mtsu with 10 pounds of pot and illegal guns like 5 years ago.
kikigrits

Lebanon, TN

#5 Dec 18, 2013
Busting and walking is not what we want for anyone-(not that anyone of my likes would be a'walking!) Strong fear of the local law and their "mercurial nature" keeps many a young man in line. Much sorrow for his sorrow though and best wishes for the family.
Hope the son makes it. Would like to be decisive and scalding but it is just too sad a situation. Glad he has an out with his daddy- "Wishing a second chance for all though." Especially the ones who've been innocent
victims in this unhappeningsburg.
Fah Q

Lebanon, TN

#6 Dec 18, 2013
Mike Jennings makes less than minimum wage with both checks combined. Public defender work is usually pro-bono and being Watertown's mayor pays less than $200 a month. w
Smh

Lebanon, TN

#7 Dec 18, 2013
Brandon is my cousin, and trust me if it wasn't for his daddy he wouldn't have gotten out to begin with, yeah it's sad that he threw away his life, but he also chose this life he's living. If it wasn't for mike, Brandon would probably already be someone prison girlfriend. As bad as it sounds, I hope the judge finally sees that he's nothing but trouble and sends him away for a long time. And yeah he was caught at MTSU, with two or three others , but but mysteriously didn't have enough evidence on him to be charged with all the crimes
Johnny

Mauldin, SC

#8 Dec 18, 2013
Yes I feel sorry for the kid also but not for the Dad. Dad is a bottom feeding lying shyster who will do whatever he is told to do by the good ole boys club. Has he ever lost a case in C.K.Smith's Chancery court??
Hand and glove, that pair. That is why the GOB club has such power in this county. Justice is a joke here in this county.
karma wrote:
Yes it is karma
& its about time
But ya know it will be a
Cover up
Always is, like you said, this aint his
First time in cuffs.
Shocked it was even made public.
& all you hear is "oh bad things happen to good people"
The Mayor does have two other sons that are good & a good wife but if you think he is a good & honest man then you do not know him.
Hate it for the wife & other boys but no sympathy for his dad . Just a very deceitful person - by no means a good man. I would hate to be in his shoes when he has to stand in judgement at the pearly gates.
Heck if i was his kid I would probably do drugs to.
I have heard numerous people say that karma would kick Watertowns butt.
Just hope & pray this is not a sample dose of karma but the beginning of the undoing of this deceitful Mayor & Watertown,s Good ole Boy way of politics. I hope it comes out just how many people has been wronged by this mayor & watertown
If this is handled the TBI should do an investigation on Mayor Jennings they might just find out the real reason he has been "Mayor" for 30 yrs.
"Good ole Boys Club"
You hit the nail on the head johnny
Lebanon, TN

#9 Dec 18, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Yes I feel sorry for the kid also but not for the Dad. Dad is a bottom feeding lying shyster who will do whatever he is told to do by the good ole boys club. Has he ever lost a case in C.K.Smith's Chancery court??
Hand and glove, that pair. That is why the GOB club has such power in this county. Justice is a joke here in this county.
<quoted text>
Amen
You hit the nail on the head
Dirty business
Mayor craighead

Hendersonville, NC

#10 Dec 19, 2013
I agree this town is rotten to the core with politics!
Johnny

Lebanon, TN

#11 Dec 19, 2013
My beef is that "Daddy" springs him and then this meth addict is driving around in a car, AGAIN. He was busted this time in the Square in Lebanon. He didn't walk there, he drove there. "Daddy" will get him out and on the street AGAIN (using his GOB Club influence) just like he has done for years. If this was anyone else, he'd already be in the jail.
Johnny

Lebanon, TN

#12 Dec 20, 2013
venture capitalist wrote:
Get the beam outta your own eye....then go help the gentleman in need.
I hope it isn't your family that is hurt because this meth head's Dad uses his political influence to keep him out of jail and on the street weaving his car around the County.

By the way, how do meth users have the money to pay for their habit, own a car, buy gas for the car, post bonds when arrested, buy food and rent, car insurance and etc.,etc. Either he has a real good job (not likely) or County Attorney Daddy may possibly be picking up the bills?

I just hate the idea that one of my hardworking children, on their way home from working to feed their family, might meet a some hazy brained meth head driving down the wrong side of the road ONLY because his Dad is the County Attorney. Think about it!
Seriously

Nashville, TN

#13 Dec 22, 2013
Johnny, you ignorant little prick,you have no idea what you are talking about and Parson's, he did not have TEN POUNDS OF WEED. YES, Brandon has made many mistakes but his father did not get him out of anymore trouble then anyone else with the ways and the means to do so~ does. Excellent legal representation is costly but works. Now come on, anyone charged with any crime who pleads not guilty seeks the best attorney they can afford. Anyone who can find someone to help their child does. Mike and Janet Jennings only did what any parent would do,they just have the ways and means to do it a little better then some,but not all. That is what money buys you, it is how this country works. The more money you have the better the legal defense is that you can buy. The more money you have the greater chance it is that you will serve a shorter sentence. The more money you have the better the education you can receive. The more money you have the better health care you can buy, That is just how it is,If you dont like it change your life so you will have the resources to buy all the things that you are jealous that you dont have
Parson

Lancaster, SC

#14 Dec 23, 2013
Hey seriously. Yes he did have 10 pounds and as for johnny he's right and your wrong. How you like those apples??????
Seriously

Nashville, TN

#15 Dec 23, 2013
No "Parson"...regrading the 2008 charges in Rutherford County..there were NOT 10 lbs of weed, regardless of what you heard from your buds playing softball or down at Jimmy's.....and Johnny is right about WHAT????

And what is it that I am wrong about, there is truth in the FACT that the more money you have the better access you have to things like medical care, legal services, education, housing...and if you dont like that then get an education and better yourself..

The Jennings did nothing for their son that anyone else would not do. They just have the money to do a little more then you and "Johnny"
Parson

Denver, NC

#16 Dec 23, 2013
Your wrong. Wrong. Wrong. About everything. Jimmy's? What's that? Sounds like you know right where the local gossip is buddy. Score for parson and jonny is 1. Score for seriously is 0. He is wrong wrong wrong! There's some apples buddy.
Seriously

Nashville, TN

#17 Dec 23, 2013
I am willing to place money on the 10 lbs of weed......and on the fact that money buys a person better legal support.....are you ignorant....ummm, If I was being charged with a crime I would rather have Jack Lowery instead of a court appointed attorney...what about you Parson....
Melissa

United States

#18 Dec 23, 2013
Look in the mirror!!! I don't know this young person personally but I do know his parents & brothers. Stop ridiculing people. You are not the judge! God is!!! People go through enough bull, don't you think they're embarrassed enough. Just stop. People that get on here trashing others ARE NOT SAINTS! God have mercy on you, when you fall victim of others stupidity.
General hatton

Denver, NC

#19 Dec 23, 2013
Verdict is in. Seriously is WRONG!!!!!!! The general has spoken now silence!!!!!
Parson

Indian Trail, NC

#20 Dec 24, 2013
Thank you general the taste of victory is sweet! I think we should try to meet at this Jimmy's place and see what "seriously" is gossiping about. He has been served his plate of Christmas apples.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pfg driver 14 hr Kinky 3
I'm looking for a FWB 14 hr Kinky 32
ashley of lebanon 14 hr Just Heard 5
Vince & Amy Mellon 21 hr U did it Vince U DID 8
Why women let themselves go and become lazy (Apr '13) Tue jen 26
News Cleveland School Board Calls Special Meeting Af... Feb 6 aatpops 3
oldfields finest Feb 5 hood 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages