Dr.T.L. Lowery's Ministry
Rhonda Moffatt

Summersville, WV

#24 Jan 12, 2011
real man wrote:
dis man is goood prechur i wood not say bad thangs bout him he has halped meny peepole to ther faith
why everone want to pic on him i donot no we need to pray fer him to
God Bless you, AMEN.
Dennis wayne

Tampa, FL

#25 Mar 23, 2011
I met this man several years ago while attending college. He gave a personal check for me and my family and prayed for us and sent us on our way. I appreciated him for his honesty and help.
Dennis wayne

Tampa, FL

#26 Mar 23, 2011
He helped me alot.
Joe Howell

Charlotte, NC

#27 Mar 28, 2011
Horse sh*t he NEVER gives people money he only takes money
john walker

Cadiz, KY

#28 May 31, 2011
One of his [Lowery) seductions is the known 'I left my Bible at the motel'scam. Then he asks some willful female to 'take'him to the pad. This will sometimes occur only 30 minutes before he is scheduled as the keynote speaker on the program. I have personally observed this behavior on two occasions over the years.
In The Know

Rising Fawn, GA

#29 Feb 28, 2012
john walker wrote:
One of his [Lowery) seductions is the known 'I left my Bible at the motel'scam. Then he asks some willful female to 'take'him to the pad. This will sometimes occur only 30 minutes before he is scheduled as the keynote speaker on the program. I have personally observed this behavior on two occasions over the years.
I have no problem calling you a liar!

I have known Dr. Lowery for over 30 years, and have served on his board of Elders for 10 years.

I read through this thread, and my head almost exploded! Unbelievable misinformation and lies!

Dr. Lowery is one of the most respected and revered men that I know. He has established two of the largest churches in the country, served as a respected leader of one of the largest denominations in the world and is highly respected by many world leaders. Your attempt to make him look like some fly by night con-artist preacher is ridiculous to anyone that really is acquainted with his ministry.

For your information, he established the T.L Lowery Global Foundation for the training of ministers and the spreading of the Gospel. He has not received a salary from this foundation since it was started.

Dr. Lowery is also a businessman that God has blessed. He is not a taker. He is a giver! I know that to be true.

May God have mercy on you!
Nik

Caguas, Puerto Rico

#30 Sep 9, 2012
I worked for him. He is an excellent salesman. He sells the words well. Anywhere he goes he sells. National Churchbof God in Ft. Washington Maryland was his previous church. His son now runs the megastructures. TL is good at acquisitions.
Life CoachDeath Care

La Mesa, CA

#31 Sep 22, 2012
dennis matthews wrote:
darn it, did not know he left. i was going to take his "healing course." can you imagine in a few short months and few hundred bucks you can heal the sick. damn the luck.
Dennis you could then become a Life Coach at Death Care and
Breath more money into the dying. That way their families Ashley Owenby
And make him richer with attorney fees like you did. Hehehehehehe
Life CoachDeath Care

La Mesa, CA

#32 Sep 22, 2012
dennis matthews wrote:
The guy is an old time con man. If it wasn't religion it would be something else. The thing that actually freaks my ass out are the thousands that listen to that prick. Kinda like people who will fight you if you say tv wrestlin is fake. There is something not quite genetically correct with these people.
he is Forest Preston's mentor at Life
Care or Death Care to most who have had families in their buildings.
Davey

Cookeville, TN

#33 Sep 23, 2012
Jesus sat down at the temple, took his time, enough to braid a whip, and drove the money changers and cons from the temple. Some one today needs to do this, if you can get through their bodyguards, give them what for, when they ask for a certain amount of money! Just tell them God told you to do it in a vision you had, just like the ones they have.
Hate The Action

Alpharetta, GA

#34 Oct 1, 2012
Davey wrote:
Jesus sat down at the temple, took his time, enough to braid a whip, and drove the money changers and cons from the temple. Some one today needs to do this, if you can get through their bodyguards, give them what for, when they ask for a certain amount of money! Just tell them God told you to do it in a vision you had, just like the ones they have.
And Forrest Preston sits in his temple and counts his money. They are ll the same dude. Fake people taking or robbing from the poor innocent patients their families and the government. Preston is currently negotiating with the government to stop their fight against DeathCare for fraudulent Physical occupational Nd speech billing and rehab practices. Preston threw Kathy M under the bus on this one but the paid her 100k to keep her lips sealed
Kevin

Wyoming, MI

#35 Mar 23, 2013
Early Grayce wrote:
It's not just T.L Lowery, it's ALL clergy. They blow smoke up your as about "got the call from god" to preach but, in reality they would quit if they didn't get paid. I'm glad Jesus didn't hold us for ransom. Preachers are a bunch of lazy deadbeats.
Based on your comment that "ALL" clergy are lazy deadbeats I would imagine that you may have been hurt or let down in the past by clergy. Because its obvioulsy an ilogical statement so i will assume its an emotional response. i would encourage you to keep searching for a good church because they ARE out there. I happen to go to one and know of plenty of great and healthy Godly leaders.
MORAD

Chattanooga, TN

#36 Apr 11, 2013
We tend to judge those who claim to work for God more harshly cause we have a higher standard or expectation on their character. Even if all these things are true, Jesus said it best when he said, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
Hypocrites arent just in the church but outside as well. The word hypocrite is actually where the word actor comes from. All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God, so lets look at our own lives and not use seemingly corrupt ministers as our excuse to be hateful and justify our own secret faults which we all have. God loves TL Lowerey....and He loves the crack head, the man who lies and cheats on his wife....as well as the grumpy and hard assed people on this site who are bored to death....which is why you are reading this thread....LOL
People please chill out.....i know TL personally and he is a human just like you....and he will stand before God just like all of us...
Peace
James

Greenville, SC

#37 Mar 12, 2014
Leaving man out of the picture, God is still in the healing business. I and my wife have been immediately healed through faith in Jesus Christ. We must not rush to man as if they are the Lord. But God will not hold us guiltless if we deny His Son and the work of Salvation. This also is a great mystery, but a Reality as well.
MARIUM wrote:
Well good for YOu that you feel that way.
But have you any idea how many People he has destroyed with his doings?
I am talking about Baby-Christians, when they see him do wrong things, do you honetsly believe they will NOT be hurt in some kind of way?
The Lord will deal with him, TRUST in HIM only.
Jennifermassingi ll

Nashville, TN

#38 Aug 27, 2014
dr lowery has served The Lord for over 70 years and he is a true man of God! He is a good man and I know him personally and love shines from his eyes! God will deal with all you negative people
Jennifermassingi ll

Nashville, TN

#39 Aug 27, 2014
You obviously are ignorant and you should do better research
edvis

Cleveland, TN

#40 Aug 29, 2014
We are not to follow after preachers.1 Corinthians 1:12New King James Version (NKJV) 2 And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony[a] of God. 2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified. 3 I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling. 4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human[b] wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power, 5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.

Spiritual Wisdom

6 However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. 7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory, 8 which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

9 But as it is written:

Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
Nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.[c]

10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God. 11 For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God. 12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.

13 These things we also speak, not in words which mans wisdom teaches but which the Holy[d] Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one. 16 For who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct Him?[e] But we have the mind of Christ

12 Now I say this, that each of you says,I am of Paul, or I am of Apollos, or I am of Cephas, or I am of Christ.
diane pierce gabay wrote:
He was just at Trinity Life Center here in Shepherdsville, KY.
You may not agree with his methods, his style, but I would be very careful about speaking against a man that preaches the gospel.
David would not come against King Saul and could have killed him many times but would not touch God's anointed King. Even though Saul was not obeying God with sacrifices instead of obedience and he was not in right standing with God David would not come against him.
Also, King David's wife spoke against him when he was dancing and rejoicing before the Lord with little clothing on and God was angry at his wife for speaking against God's King David who was anointed King over Israel.
The meeting last night was very anointed and there was a great presence of the Holy Spirit with a Godly message from Romans.
Be Careful speaking against men and women of God even if you think and believe things are not right with them. He left early last night to go home to his beloved wife who fell ill. He cut his campmeetings short by 1 day in Shepherdsville, KY.

Since: Aug 14

Cleveland, TN

#41 Aug 29, 2014
Jennifermassingill wrote:
You obviously are ignorant and you should do better research
We can't let feelings be our guide. I can't say whether a person is a man or woman of God. However, if the fruits of the spirit are there it could be a good indication.
Galatians 5:22-23New King James Version (NKJV)

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
michael holder

Lexington, SC

#42 Sep 12, 2014
We are to judge a tree by the fruit it bears. The Bible tells us that we are NOT to use His Work to enrich ourselves. Does a preacher need an income ? Yes. But the tithes n offerings are to be used so that there will be meat in the storehouse. In simple english this means that money donated to the church is to be used to carry Gods Word to the people and to feed the poor. Thats what God said. If your pastor is living in a mansion and driving a car that cost more than the average yearly income of most americans there is a good chance he is serving himself, not God. People need to study the Word show to themselves approved and we need to get back to doing the things Jesus taught. Apostasy fits the majority of churches today.
Anonymous

Mountain View, CA

#43 Feb 2, 2015
I agree with you. The Bible says that money answers all things. All these people on here thinks that you have to be poor and struggling to preach the Gospel. The main person who wrote this blog needs Jesus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryan's In Lebanon 8 hr UrallIdi 8
Jack lowery Fri Hertoo 1
Shelby Long (Jul '16) May 23 mee 5
Black men (Jun '17) May 22 Baller 33
What business would you like to see come to Leb... May 20 Captain Obvious 10
Steven Bryan May 18 AYT 4
Luanne Winn (Mar '17) May 9 Leave Cleveland p... 23

Cleveland Jobs

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages