Shreveport, LA

#1 Jan 31, 2012
Does anyone know Alice Showers, is she a good girl?
same

Quebeck, TN

#2 Sep 16, 2012
i am wondering the same thing what all has she told you
Anonymous

Sparta, TN

#3 Dec 3, 2012
ok so if any of you men or women out there for that matter get intouch with a girl claiming to be Alice Showers beware. Its a scam. Just take my word for it.
She will send you pics of a cam girl. This one used pics of Lana Brooke. She didnt fool me and i hope she doesnt fool you. ps. dont believe anyone asking for money or bank info online especially if you havent meet in real life. For all you know it may be a 400 pound man on the other side of the screen.
P Nut Butta

United States

#4 Jan 18, 2013
Alice Showers?? My girlfriend & her sis said this Showers girl came to their house Saturday wanting to sell used & new cell phones. Showers got into a fight with my babe's sis & they kicked her out of the house. Suspicious girl. Who dat???
Conner

Kansas City, MO

#5 Aug 9, 2014
The Alicen I know is a great person and a community leader.
Daughtersboyfrie ndmother

United States

#6 Nov 3, 2016
I trusted her. Biggest mistake of my life so far. I can't believe someone would cause such intentional family damage
Bentdick arnold

Coffeyville, KS

#7 Nov 27, 2016
Had fun with her last nite
Poor in coffinville

Coffeyville, KS

#8 Jan 9, 2017
She loves golden showers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plant Destroyed By Fire A Big Part Of Cleveland... Dec '16 Chip Bay 1
New Pawnee arrests and mugshots (Mar '14) Oct '16 Alvin Boss 3
News Mannford Officers Take Part In Active Shooter T... (Dec '15) Dec '15 professional officer 1
News Mannford man dies in traffic accident in Creek ... (Aug '12) Nov '15 THANKYOUTHANKYOUV... 4
Need to get laid (Nov '11) May '15 gooddick 3
News 2 Airlifted From Pawnee County Wreck; 5 Others ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 puppyfinder 1
does anyone know what happened to kellie billeau? (Mar '15) Mar '15 oklahoma joe 1

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages