Sylvan Beach ice jam beginning to cle...

Sylvan Beach ice jam beginning to clear, flood waters receding

There are 13 comments on the NewsChannel 9 WSYR story from Jan 31, 2013, titled Sylvan Beach ice jam beginning to clear, flood waters receding. In it, NewsChannel 9 WSYR reports that:

Sylvan Beach - Oneida County Emergency Management officials say the ice jam, which caused high water to threaten homes in the village of Sylvan Beach in Oneida County, is starting to clear.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsChannel 9 WSYR.

Kittycat

Fayetteville, NY

#1 Feb 2, 2013
Does anyone know who has the responsibilty for all of the junk in the lake from the flood? There are 2 frames and a porch among other crap, in the spring it ends up on the beach or is a hazard to boaters.
JoeBen

Camden, NY

#2 Feb 2, 2013
Call me at the village office and I will let you take it to improve your trailer this spring.
Phil Trambino

Camden, NY

#3 Feb 2, 2013
JoeBen wrote:
Call me at the village office and I will let you take it to improve your trailer this spring.
Of all the people to impersonate you pick Joe? Are you trying to be funny fake JoeBen? Not even close.
phag like his mom

Syracuse, NY

#4 Feb 2, 2013
You are friggin' insane phil, answering your own posts & all. You're not fooling anyone in THIS forum, gayewad
porch

Winter Haven, FL

#5 Feb 3, 2013
try paradise cove campground they where told two years ago to get them out,,,,go after them they think there better than anyone!!!!!!!!!!
Phil Trambino

Camden, NY

#6 Feb 3, 2013
phag like his mom wrote:
You are friggin' insane phil, answering your own posts & all. You're not fooling anyone in THIS forum, gayewad
Lose the E pal.
PhilBen

Syracuse, NY

#7 Feb 3, 2013
STAY OUT OF THE SYLVAN BEACH TOPIX FORM!

PsychoPhil that answers his own posts
Memphilis from La Fagette

Syracuse, NY

#9 Feb 3, 2013
"phil" is a douchy thread-crapping troll who thrives on negative attention & is a psycho who answers "it's" own posts.
Phil Trombino

Camden, NY

#10 Feb 3, 2013
Yes. "It's" crazy. Somebody should do something.
Phillis Trampbimbo

Syracuse, NY

#11 Feb 3, 2013
Yeah, "do something"...

STAY OUT OF THE SYLVAN BEACH TOPIX FORM!
Phil Trombino

Camden, NY

#12 Feb 3, 2013
Ok I will. Thanks big guy for the encouragement.
Phillis Trampbimbo

Syracuse, NY

#13 Feb 3, 2013
Then why don't I see you leaving then, troll?...

STAY OUT OF THE SYLVAN BEACH TOPIX FORUM!
Phil Trombino

Bronx, NY

#14 Feb 4, 2013
How can you see someone leaving over the internet? That is impossible. If you look at your screen you can see what your typing not someone leaving you silky goose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Queen Central News not Delivered 15 hr Wants free paper 14
cinderellas cafe 16 hr Mom Beachwhale 12
Sunset Grill Thu BasicWhor 17
Guy Cooke and Chris Stealans thiefs Wed rupert henry 23
News Vandals Arrested In Taberg (Mar '12) Wed jason 9
America the blameless Jul 28 Nee 4
News Building heat for Central New York peaks Wednesday Jul 27 jamal 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages