Clinton promises union-friendly administration

Full story: Newsday
Hillary Clinton promised cheering Steelworkers union members Friday that she would offer a labor-friendly White House and would promote manufacturing if elected president. Full Story
jake

Scarsdale, NY

#2 Jul 6, 2007
She just voted to destroy Americans wages with twenty million illegals getting AMNESTY !The union she kisses up to the most is the S.W.I.U service workers int. union ! Legal members say there membership is loaded with illegals and they spent a fortune on ads for free health care ( FOR WHO ?) and lobbied hard for Amnesty ! Like Hillary?? Learn to speak Spanish !
Your Fathers Oldsmobile

Jericho, NY

#3 Jul 6, 2007
Hillary: I love Detroit

David Shepardson / The Detroit News

WASHINGTON -- Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton has quietly become one of the Detroit auto industry's best friends, with one eye on the thousands of auto jobs in her home state of New York and the other on the 2008 presidential election.

Clinton also has close relations with the UAW. She was among a handful of members of Congress who recently taped a video tribute as part of UAW Vice President Dick Shoemaker's pending retirement next month.

General Motors Corp. Vice Chairman Bob Lutz offered strong words of encouragement to Hillary Clinton in April, according to an account in the New York Times. "I'm a lifelong Republican, by the way. But next time around, Hillary, here I come. I'm a protest vote."

She also declined to support calls to immediately hike fuel economy requirements -- a proposal opposed by the Big Three and the United Auto Workers
GONE

Morganton, NC

#4 Jul 6, 2007
ANY PROMISE TO ANYONE FOR ANY VOTE.
WHAT A JOKE SHE IS.

CAN'T THE REPS OR DEMS COME UP WITH SOME DECENT CANDIDATES? HAVE WE LOST ALL SENSE OF QUALITY?
Merv the Perv

Camden, NY

#5 Apr 14, 2014
useless canklecunt screeeeech!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snitch of the beach 52 min Conklincolt 5
Joel G (Aug '13) 19 hr Conklincolt 13
Meth lab busted in Sylvan Beach as house deemed... 21 hr insider 55
Bridgeport fly fisherman wins 'Fishin' with Fig... 21 hr gear 1
Josh Stimpson Autumn Schneider (Feb '14) Tue ashleymarie 27
Cash Tue conklincolt 10
swingers convention (Feb '12) Mon Conklincolt the r... 16
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web