Statesville DSS WTF! is wrong with that place

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

Dfamily23

Statesville, NC

#1 Dec 10, 2013
They don't return phone calls, they refuse to admit it when thy make a mistake. families have to suffer! I didn't get food stamps last month or this month due to a mistake my worker made. I work hard a so does my husband but we need the help, we make enough just to keep are head above the water, but we have 3 kids to feed, and we have no food in this house. I been to all the food banks, it helps but its not enough. There something going on in that place. They don't want do there jobs! Any one else had problems with them?
Jill

Sanford, NC

#2 Jul 8, 2014
You should see what goes on with the ppl at Iredell DSS that line up care for seniors. We've all heard about Rod Bagdoyavich, or whatever his name, but these guys have been doing the same kinda thing, on a smaller scale, for a lot longer. Raleigh has a big long policy for how this is supposed to be done because of obvious risk of kickbacks. These arrogant jokers just hand these poor disabled old people over to whoever is their favorite.
They are ignoring state law & circumventing the free market. All Raleigh needs to do is ask some of them how they came to be with who they are with and let them talk, but I guess they are too busy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Mooresville, NC (Aug '10) Nov 2 bnbwilson 59
CCC Practical Nursing program ranked #2 in Nort... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Simon Korpi 1
Lexington police officer returns from deploymen... (Jan '10) Mar '13 RCI 3
Rayne Brown appointed co-chiar of House Appropr... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Joe Bob4818 1
Man airlifted after head-on collision (Sep '12) Sep '12 Susan 1
Cop Called For Drugs by Mistake 4 Times (Jul '12) Jul '12 off the trail 1
Vimax dietary supplement with cheap price (Apr '12) Apr '12 bobies fit for ever 2
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cleveland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cleveland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:02 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:02AM
Does Cam Need Protection or Weapons More in 2015 Draft?
Bleacher Report10:02 AM
Grading Carolina's Positional Units Heading into Bye Week
NBC Sports10:13 AM
Julio Jones misses second day of practice with illness
NBC Sports 1:17 PM
Falcons sign James Anderson
NBC Sports 2:45 PM
Trufant, Falcons face big test against Gordon - NBC Sports