the local mom squad organizer dustina...

the local mom squad organizer dustina plyler dating child molester

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1 May 4, 2014
I love attending the local mom squads playdates with my kids, it is a wonderful group. But the organizer dustina plyler has started dating a convicted child molester. According to the iredell county sheriffs office he sexually assaulted a 10 year old girl. According to the FBI website he also sexually assaulted a 13 year old. This saddens me to think she would accept this sex offender into our group and risk our and her children. Disappointed in her choice of boyfriend and althrough I loved coming to the playdates, I will not risk my childrens safety by going again.
LMS

Erie, PA

#2 Dec 3, 2014
I have no idea who posted this post nor do I have any idea whom you are speaking of. Since I am positive I was not dating at that time I'm going to guess you are either making this up or you are speaking of someone I approved to join our group. If I approved someone of this nature everyone can be sure I did not know of his background. If YOU did and did not alert me right away then shame on you for that!
p.s. Thank you for saying my playgroup is a wonderful group. I have many moms and children that also agree.
Jason from PA

Mooresville, NC

#3 Oct 8, 2015
Yes it's true. Dustina was dating guys shortly after her second child was born. He was not a year old yet.By the way she was still married at the time. So I am sure this is one of many low life guys she dates.
Joe

Mooresville, NC

#4 Oct 8, 2015
It did not take me long to figure her out. She chooses not to work and due to her neglect only has her children half the time . What mother would not provide for her children. I guess the one that would charge you to be in a play group and date a know child molester.
Dss

Mooresville, NC

#5 Oct 8, 2015
I bet the DSS would love hear this info. They could just add it to her existing cases. She is on stranger to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Westmoreland Rd Minnie Storage May 19 limoose 5
Arrested May 15 C ville girl 1
News Sheriff: Habitual meth user busted again (Jul '14) May 15 MWR 2
Poll Distance asphalt plant away from your home,school? (Feb '08) May 12 KShot 18
Eric Whetstone (Apr '12) May 1 I know the story 19
Lake Norman Regional Apr 27 Dr Death 1
News Report: Teen running pot operation from backyar... Apr '17 Leroy 1

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages