1 killed, 3 injured in I-77 wreck

Full story: Charlotte.com
Charlotte man killed, 3 injured when car veers off I-77 TROUTMAN One Charlottean died and three others were injured when a vehicle ran off Interstate 77 in Iredell County about 4:45 p.m. Sunday, according to ... Full Story
Renee Governale

Statesville, NC

#1 Jan 23, 2008
Herman sold our family four cars since May.....what a wonderful man he was...I feel like I lost a friend. He was so knowledgeable about life, love, religion...he had a wisdom that only special people have. I feel truly blessed to have known him and have heard some of his thoughts. My prayers are with his wife now for her recovery and for his family, as I cannot imagine how lost they must feel without him. I wanted to send flowers, but was unable to find out where he is. God Bless!
john ellis

Statesville, NC

#2 Jan 28, 2008
I am so sorry about what happen i wish nothing would hve appen to you and i know GOD knows your heart.
samantha

Frenchtown, NJ

#3 Mar 29, 2008
hello i am the man who died granddaughter it was really a sad thing for everyone he was a joy to knoe him he was so happy everyone in the car was my uncle,grandma,aunt i was so sad i am crying for him to come back but now he is in a good man just like he was befor papa "rip"

love ya,
your grandaughter
samantha bristol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Valerie Powers 11 hr lisa 4
What happen to walmart (Jun '10) Dec 26 Troutman Homeowner 29
sex Dec 23 Trent 4
Camp E-Ma-Etu An Eckerd Youth Alternatives camp... (May '07) Dec 22 Monteego Alpachino 244
Chicana mami ! Dec 12 walter 1
Family mourns loss of 2-year-old (Aug '06) Dec 12 Besse 3
Statesville police searching for missing teenag... Dec 12 Besse 1
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cleveland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cleveland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]