First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ruffus

Boone, NC

#47 Sep 16, 2012
come on now rapper you askin for somebody to bust a cap man! Dem white rednecks is bad! judo hell, day shoot yo ass!
smitty

Winston Salem, NC

#49 Nov 1, 2013
I still look around sometimes to see if he is continuing to make his false claims and realized I never responded to your post. I don't dispute that he served in the Navy. Many of us did. Only that he lied about being a Seal. I also don't debate his martial arts, as I have never seen him perform or teach in person.

You say you have done broad research on "Special Forces" on the internet. For a military person, Special Forces refers to the Special Forces groups of the US Army. The Navy refers to their groups as "Special Warfare" not "Special Forces" and Air Force and Marines refer to them as "Special Operations". The umbrella term is "Special Operations" or "Special Operations Forces". While I served in the Navy, I have been awarded as part of my command, the Coast Guard Special Operations Service ribbon for serving in a Joint Task Force. I am not by any stretch a Special Warfare operator. Harrell's use of the term is actually what caught my attention and got me started researching his claims.

He can only sue me for libel if I have made false claims, but if you look at my claims, they are all substantiated. He responded once, and had the opportunity to give 1 piece of info that would prove me as misinformed.

My daughter was at church when he came in to teach a Stranger Danger class to a group of kindergarden kids. How would a class aimed at teaching kids to stay away from strangers be expected to be serious and stressful?

If this is his career, it is built on lies and he should be re-building it on truth. Especially if he is the "Man of God" he claims to be.
Kris

Semora, NC

#50 Nov 2, 2013
Mr. Smitty, are you currently/gonna be teaching jiu-jitsu? I am very interested in starting to train and would like more information. Do you teach anything else with the Jiu-Jitsu? Like kickboxing, boxing, judo, etc? If you get the chance please let me know as I am interested in joining. Also, my son is going to be 5 in January (he's a big 4 year old,lol) he's about 70lbs and I would like to get him into it as well. He has a love for martial arts and I want to distill discipline and sportsmanship in him now, while he is young.
Kris

Winston Salem, NC

#51 Nov 11, 2013
I don't teach Martial Arts and no longer live in the Statesville area. I do recomment Karate and Sports Fitness. It teaches a mix of Karate, Boxing and Judo. It's located at 407 North Center Street, Statesville.
Smitty

Winston Salem, NC

#52 Nov 11, 2013
Oops, that was supposed to be addressed to Kris, not showing as sent by. Sorry for the typo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Mooresville, NC (Aug '10) Oct 18 Sneek Blee 55
Review: QUARTER MILE MUSCLE (Feb '12) Oct 15 trans am 5
Do you approve of Patrick McHenry as Representa... (Feb '12) Oct 15 nosey 6
Looking for Picture of my Brother that was lost Oct 11 barbc618 1
Mooser Moto Sep 29 The Virginian 1
Do you approve of Costi Kutteh as Mayor? (Feb '12) Sep 25 Katherine 6
What happen to walmart (Jun '10) Sep '14 Troutman Homeowner 27
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match

Cleveland Jobs