Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Delinger

Franklin, NC

#58629 Jul 30, 2014
Tin Hat wrote:
The secret deal was brokered by atheistic space aliens who bribed IRS agents with I-phone 21s s capable of communicating with republiKan wingers on the invisible planet X, also commonly known as Nibiru. Proof that the deal is secret is its discussion on the internet. We also know that planet X is invisible because no one has ever seen it. Just when you thought the wingers were crazy, proof surfaces.
<quoted text>
you're info is faulty tin head everyone knows EVERYONE knows you need a thin sheet of COPPER in that hat as well
Delinger

Franklin, NC

#58630 Jul 30, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
Sunni freaks carry out religious cleansing in Mosul.
Paint an "N" for "Nazarene" on front of Christian houses.
Told to leave their belongings,(Muslims need "stuff"), get out, convert, or die.
After 1700 years, no Christians left in Mosul.
Guess they didn't want to" convert".
you didn't get the formula buckaroo bonzi here it is: it's ok for: Muslims to kill mooslims Muslims to drive out OR kill Chiristain or Muslims to kill Hindus. It's somewhat alright but tipping towards being wrong for Muslims to blow up Buddist statues steal black girls with educational creds blow up malls with blacks in them or kill Jews wherever they are especially rocks that cry out. " there's a Jew here Muslim, killem quick!" It's absolutely wrong for Muslims to kill Americans in Merrika Now if 6 Jews are killed for every Muslim then that's ok because freedom fighting hope it helps clear the air
Delinger

Franklin, NC

#58631 Jul 30, 2014
Tin Hat wrote:
The secret deal was brokered by atheistic space aliens who bribed IRS agents with I-phone 21s s capable of communicating with republiKan wingers on the invisible planet X, also commonly known as Nibiru. Proof that the deal is secret is its discussion on the internet. We also know that planet X is invisible because no one has ever seen it. Just when you thought the wingers were crazy, proof surfaces.
<quoted text>
I reported your outrageous and VERY illegal info plug on PLANET X. Everyone knows everyone KNOWS it's fake not real a hoax made up fantasy drug induced WHO lyrics. I spoke with TOPIX director about your misstep, but he was A JEW. Ran for my life
Delinger

Franklin, NC

#58632 Jul 30, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
On July 19 the Kurdish Regional Government issued a proclamation welcoming Christian refugees.
the Kurds
Delinger

Franklin, NC

#58633 Jul 30, 2014
werdo wrote:
Kay Hagen . the answer to the question. that is who as a taxpayer in NC
I will vote for. Please read what question is asked . This has been going on since 2010
it's like the tv show LOST here Victoria, State, Waco, Rock, Lost in Lenior, Hole in the Wall, Ben ( NOT Ben fucking Linus!) Red Sqaure round peg, State of Florida... All dead... Just don't realize it YET like Bruce Willis in that Indian made movie with the dead people in it. I think Rock made it off this blasted topic the rest can't or WONT get off because it's part of their penance for being MEAN
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#58634 Jul 30, 2014
US growth rate expands in second quarter at 4%.
However, with winter approaching, even with the rebound, overall growth is expected to be 1.6%, lower than expected.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#58635 Jul 30, 2014
Delinger wrote:
<quoted text> it's like the tv show LOST here Victoria, State, Waco, Rock, Lost in Lenior, Hole in the Wall, Ben ( NOT Ben fucking Linus!) Red Sqaure round peg, State of Florida... All dead... Just don't realize it YET like Bruce Willis in that Indian made movie with the dead people in it. I think Rock made it off this blasted topic the rest can't or WONT get off because it's part of their penance for being MEAN
Somehow, I think old Rock is still around.
But.... time to move on...
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#58636 Jul 30, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Somehow, I think old Rock is still around.
He saw your tactic of using other names and must have bought into the idea.
Ben

Greer, SC

#58637 Jul 30, 2014
Delinger wrote:
<quoted text> does your heart weep for poor blacks killing blacks in AFRICA does your heart break for Rwanda crushing sadness for Pakistans Muslims burning Muslims alive ISIS murdering raping as they seep thru Post Iraq Kurds when gassed by CIA agent Sadam you cry for young girls having privates mutilated babies torn from mommas belly screeching baby used for bayonette practice The goodness of mankind on display so glorious are we deep deep deep down swirling raging blood lust dragons gapes it's everlasting maw to swallow and feast on our GOODNESS
No, the dingbat doesn't. Everyone can tell she supports the philosophy of the "Aryan" mind set. She blathers on here about just one topic. She could care less just as long as "different folks" are killing each other. Every post she makes proves it.
Delinger

Franklin, NC

#58638 Jul 30, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
wait wait WAIT isn't Victoria Red Rain State of Florida all the SAME person? Is this really happening I hate that garbage band THE WHO almost as bad as Nickel Back
Delinger

Franklin, NC

#58639 Jul 30, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
US growth rate expands in second quarter at 4%.
However, with winter approaching, even with the rebound, overall growth is expected to be 1.6%, lower than expected.
whose growing whose shrinking no real growth for 30 years disconnect between wall street and main street real wages stagnate over 40 years or shrink yo daddy did better than you your grandaddy did too we shrink while monsters grow like weeds in an old abandoned English Garden
Delinger

Franklin, NC

#58640 Jul 30, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
whisperings mutterings of ghosts no form or shape silent gliding over what was a ghost is final terror is that of him or herself that is the last terror to be afraid of yourself
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#58641 Jul 30, 2014
The chances of any new person joining this site as a poster are probably very slim. Just old ones recycled. Welcome back Rock. Where is Pro American? He may be hiding out from Victoria in a golfer hole at his Country Club.Too ashamed to admit that a woman is smarter than he is, and will never relate this fact to his Tea Party buddies.
Delinger

Franklin, NC

#58642 Jul 30, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Somehow, I think old Rock is still around.
he may have escaped off island per the submarine or he's busy punching numbers like a trained monkey into that computer underneath the earth my money cash talent is that it's the latter for him her shim
Delinger

Franklin, NC

#58643 Jul 30, 2014
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>No, the dingbat doesn't. Everyone can tell she supports the philosophy of the "Aryan" mind set. She blathers on here about just one topic. She could care less just as long as "different folks" are killing each other. Every post she makes proves it.
she smiles at you and all you can go is smile back she comes for us all in the end that arrow let loose at the time of your birth eventually striking and striking well then? We'll see the face that smiled upon or utterly rejects not too late
Delinger

Franklin, NC

#58644 Jul 30, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
The chances of any new person joining this site as a poster are probably very slim. Just old ones recycled. Welcome back Rock. Where is Pro American? He may be hiding out from Victoria in a golfer hole at his Country Club.Too ashamed to admit that a woman is smarter than he is, and will never relate this fact to his Tea Party buddies.
breaking too ashamed of it all welcome to LOST you ginger bread man grasping at straws making straw men but not infusing them with brains burn your straw man down like they do at pagan fest BURNING MAN
Delinger

Franklin, NC

#58645 Jul 30, 2014
Turkey's floatilla of peace sounds like that same floatilla from the last time it didn't seem too peaceful the Jews have a navy? How did they stop it last time with bagels lox and a smear of cream cheese that's how bagels are powerful anti ship projectiles don't mistake it
State of Florida

Franklin, NC

#58647 Jul 30, 2014
Jimmy crack corn and I don't care. RWers killing all minorities again. Why do they plot of baby immigrants? Jesus stands at the southern border and asks, " have you tried the new Chalupa?" Serious question .
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#58648 Jul 30, 2014
Yep, that's what I said.
Ben

Greer, SC

#58649 Jul 30, 2014
That nasty Franklin Graham and his minions. This is what they get for all the "do gooding" they do for the world. They could pay for it with their lives. Which I'm sure a couple idiots on here would just love. "U.S. aid workers contract Ebola,
by Tom Mayer
Two Americans, including a doctor with ties to Samaritan's Purse, tested positive for the Ebola virus while working to treat those affected with the disease in Liberia, officials confirmed. Dr. Kent Brantly, medical director for Samaritan's Purse Ebola Consolidated Case Management Center in Monrovia, the Liberian capital, and Nancy Writebol, a missionary working with her husband for Serving in Missions at the ELWA Hospital in Monrovia, have both contracted the disease. Samaritan's Purse spokeswoman Melissa Strickland made the announcement via email. Brantly, from Forth Worth, Texas, is now undergoing treatment at a Samaritan's Purse isolation center at ELWA Hospital." The nerve of Graham funding a treatment center. I bet Dingbat would just let them die.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lowes am I being oversensitive? Aug 21 Monkey_Trainer 1
Old House behind Signal Hill Mall? (Jan '16) Aug 20 cdmcdaniel 5
American Idol Finalist coming to Troutman Aug 17 styledo 2
Review: Creekside Finance Inc (Jan '14) Aug 6 done 5
Rivals Grille & Tavern Jul 30 leighton1210 1
What happen to walmart (Jun '10) Jul 27 TroutMAN 35
Local Politics Do you approve of Costi Kutteh as Mayor? (Feb '12) Jul '16 mstratmann 9

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages