Lost in Lenoir

Lancaster, SC

#58611 Jul 30, 2014
Looks like IRS has a secret deal with atheists group to crack down on churches, just in case you thought Obama corruption couldn't get worse
Lost in Lenoir

Lancaster, SC

#58612 Jul 30, 2014
lowlife Victoria looking for a reason to believe that she's not inferior. her search for phony surveys will never end. I know a survey that says that right wingers are more informed than left wingers. if you look hard enough we can find the survey you need. if Victoria had anything but s*** for brains she would know that.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#58613 Jul 30, 2014
Russian TV shows film of Palestinians hiding weapons in mosques and hospitals!
Isn't that special??
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#58614 Jul 30, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you are demented in a kind of creative way. Are you influenced by James Joyce? John Wayne Gacey or Sarah Palin, maybe?
Maybe Jane Fonda?
Tin Hat

La Grange, NC

#58615 Jul 30, 2014
The secret deal was brokered by atheistic space aliens who bribed IRS agents with I-phone 21s s capable of communicating with republiKan wingers on the invisible planet X, also commonly known as Nibiru. Proof that the deal is secret is its discussion on the internet. We also know that planet X is invisible because no one has ever seen it. Just when you thought the wingers were crazy, proof surfaces.
Lost in Lenoir wrote:
Looks like IRS has a secret deal with atheists group to crack down on churches, just in case you thought Obama corruption couldn't get worse
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#58616 Jul 30, 2014
Looks like the dems are all running against Obama in the next election!
I didn't even know the guy was running!
Lost in Lenoir

Lancaster, SC

#58617 Jul 30, 2014
Tin Hat wrote:
The secret deal was brokered by atheistic space aliens who bribed IRS agents with I-phone 21s s capable of communicating with republiKan wingers on the invisible planet X, also commonly known as Nibiruu. Proof that the deal is secret is its discussion on the internet. We also know that planet X is invisible because no one has ever seen it. Just when you thought the wingers were crazy, proof surfaces.
<quoted text>
Just report what the news said weirdo.
Just keep you head in the sand, ostrich.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#58618 Jul 30, 2014
LW fruitcakes in the news again! I love it!
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#58619 Jul 30, 2014
Sunni freaks carry out religious cleansing in Mosul.
Paint an "N" for "Nazarene" on front of Christian houses.
Told to leave their belongings,(Muslims need "stuff"), get out, convert, or die.
After 1700 years, no Christians left in Mosul.
Guess they didn't want to" convert".
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#58620 Jul 30, 2014
A dozen Yezidis in Singar province had their eyes gouged out, and were then killed, for refusing to convert.
Talk about true believers.
Iraq sent buses to evacuate the Shiite from Mosul, the Christians were left to fend for themselves, bet that makes some posters here smile.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#58621 Jul 30, 2014
On July 19 the Kurdish Regional Government issued a proclamation welcoming Christian refugees.
werdo

Murphy, NC

#58622 Jul 30, 2014
Kay Hagen . the answer to the question. that is who as a taxpayer in NC
I will vote for. Please read what question is asked . This has been going on since 2010
Delinger

Franklin, NC

#58623 Jul 30, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you are demented in a kind of creative way. Are you influenced by James Joyce? John Wayne Gacey or Sarah Palin, maybe?
you mention two clowns in one sentence in some countries you would be drawn and quarterd sir
Delinger

Franklin, NC

#58624 Jul 30, 2014
Victoria wrote:
The entire WORLD has more confidence in President Obama than they did in Bush (except for Pakistan & Russia, ha!)
....contrary to the LIES of Republicans.
"With the overlapping crises in Ukraine, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and Israel, Republicans trying to pin the blame on President Obama are singing the same sound bite in unison.[.....] As it turns out, polls have shown that almost every major country has more respect for Barack Obama now than for his predecessor, George W. Bush."
Hmmmmm....every country in the world except Russia & Pakistan is MORE INTELLIGENT than America's Right Wingers. Something to ponder.....while some are excusing the CRIMES of Israel.
Russia, Pakistan, America's Right Wingers.....think of all they all have in common!
hmmmmmm moar Jew crimes to cover up are they hiding the ark of the covenant too?! Noah's ark is hidden by Jews tooooo
Delinger

Franklin, NC

#58625 Jul 30, 2014
Lost in Lenoir wrote:
lowlife Victoria looking for a reason to believe that she's not inferior. her search for phony surveys will never end. I know a survey that says that right wingers are more informed than left wingers. if you look hard enough we can find the survey you need. if Victoria had anything but s*** for brains she would know that.
searching searching for something lost she'll find it by gods surveying checking out if current still going the way she knows history will BE on HER side SHE knows it she's WRITES it.
Delinger

Franklin, NC

#58626 Jul 30, 2014
Todd wrote:
Who is running?
the WHO such an overrated teeny bop band
Delinger

Franklin, NC

#58627 Jul 30, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
Russian TV shows film of Palestinians hiding weapons in mosques and hospitals!
Isn't that special??
Jews own ALL MEDIA that's all Hollywood CGI wait..... JEWSTEINWOOD because fake Hollywood is run by Jooooooossssss
Delinger

Franklin, NC

#58628 Jul 30, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe Jane Fonda?
all right it's me Madeline Albright you snoopy kids never would have figured it out if it weren't for YOU know WHO
Delinger

Franklin, NC

#58629 Jul 30, 2014
Tin Hat wrote:
The secret deal was brokered by atheistic space aliens who bribed IRS agents with I-phone 21s s capable of communicating with republiKan wingers on the invisible planet X, also commonly known as Nibiru. Proof that the deal is secret is its discussion on the internet. We also know that planet X is invisible because no one has ever seen it. Just when you thought the wingers were crazy, proof surfaces.
<quoted text>
you're info is faulty tin head everyone knows EVERYONE knows you need a thin sheet of COPPER in that hat as well
Delinger

Franklin, NC

#58630 Jul 30, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
Sunni freaks carry out religious cleansing in Mosul.
Paint an "N" for "Nazarene" on front of Christian houses.
Told to leave their belongings,(Muslims need "stuff"), get out, convert, or die.
After 1700 years, no Christians left in Mosul.
Guess they didn't want to" convert".
you didn't get the formula buckaroo bonzi here it is: it's ok for: Muslims to kill mooslims Muslims to drive out OR kill Chiristain or Muslims to kill Hindus. It's somewhat alright but tipping towards being wrong for Muslims to blow up Buddist statues steal black girls with educational creds blow up malls with blacks in them or kill Jews wherever they are especially rocks that cry out. " there's a Jew here Muslim, killem quick!" It's absolutely wrong for Muslims to kill Americans in Merrika Now if 6 Jews are killed for every Muslim then that's ok because freedom fighting hope it helps clear the air

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hoes Sat Becky 1
Debate: Marijuana - Mooresville, NC (Aug '10) Nov 2 bnbwilson 59
CCC Practical Nursing program ranked #2 in Nort... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Simon Korpi 1
Lexington police officer returns from deploymen... (Jan '10) Mar '13 RCI 3
Rayne Brown appointed co-chiar of House Appropr... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Joe Bob4818 1
Man airlifted after head-on collision (Sep '12) Sep '12 Susan 1
Cop Called For Drugs by Mistake 4 Times (Jul '12) Jul '12 off the trail 1
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cleveland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cleveland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:40 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:40PM
Grading Atlanta's Positional Units in Week 12
NBC Sports 8:25 PM
Is this the end of the Mike Smith era in Atlanta?
NBC Sports12:49 AM
Hoyer recovers, leads Browns past Falcons, 26-24 - NBC Sports
NFL 4:42 AM
Mike Smith explains shaky clock management in loss
NBC Sports10:31 AM
Double Check: Mike Smith's blunder, Raiola cheap shot