Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#44834 Nov 24, 2013
Finis.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#44835 Nov 24, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I figure what the heck if it takes Topix for them to get their frustrations out, at least they're off the streets. I don't believe that you are Arnold. If you were you would remember when Bacon compared her childhood to Arnold's. You see Arnold was a poor little black child who grew up in the days of segregation. Bacon was a poor little white girl who had inadequate clothing and was whipped with dogwood switches. Although her grandparents were said to be wealthy. If the laws of today had applied back then who knows Bacon may have been a foster child herself. To much fun, you bet:)
Yes Allen, my mom whipped me with dogwood switches as you have stated your dad whipped you. At least my mom taught me not to stay with a man that beat the crap out of me and that love doesn't hurt. Did you accept the abuse from your dead ex husband because your dad beat you as well and you thought this was love? The silver lining is that you didn't have any children to witness DV or who knows, your children might have been foster children or hey, just like me, you might have been a foster child too as your dad whipped you.

Location hidden

#44836 Nov 24, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
State, its real cute when someone gets on this mofo and starts throwing the"N" word around, USING SOMEONE ELSES NAME! I know the jerk who does it.But that's not important.BEING racist is a vile thing, it takes the away the HUMANITY of whoever its directed at.So when the SCUMBAG got on here using Ben's name, saying that vile crap, to make him look like a RACIST, I got pretty upset. The only thing WORSE than a racist, is sometime trying to make someone who is INNOCENT look like a RACIST. But you played right along.Y'all are friends, maybe you're both in on it.Hell State, I never doubted your integrity, until last night. If I'm wrong, let me know.So far you and her have a nice little comedy routine going.
Waco, who cares if they think you're a racist. You know Arnold's not wound tight and he thinks anyone that doesn't love Obama is a racist. He's Topix's male Oprah. If you say you're not racist, they will say you are, and it's a no win situation So, roll with it, you don't owe SOF/Arnold, or Allen an explanation. You're free, white and 21 and can say or be anything you want. I'm happy with who I am and don't owe them or anyone a darn thing about my opinions on race, politics, religion etc.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44838 Nov 24, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
State I think it's great that people like you and I can interact peacefully on Topix, even though we disagree on virtually everything.Sarcasm and smart aleck comments are much better than fists.
No emergency room visits. I support that
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44839 Nov 24, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> State, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.All smart comments aside, its sad to me that you actually think republicans are"bad".But, not shocking, because that's the direction the media moves you in, and you buy it, hook line and sinker.Despite all the harsh words, I hope things work out, for us all.But I'm not hopeful.Not at all.
I was a Democrat before I was born. I just didn't realize it until the Kennedy and Johnson years. The media moves me into no area of political thought. I have held my political philosophy for years and years, long before you Republicans came up with the media excuse.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44840 Nov 24, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Waco, who cares if they think you're a racist. You know Arnold's not wound tight and he thinks anyone that doesn't love Obama is a racist. He's Topix's male Oprah. If you say you're not racist, they will say you are, and it's a no win situation So, roll with it, you don't owe SOF/Arnold, or Allen an explanation. You're free, white and 21 and can say or be anything you want. I'm happy with who I am and don't owe them or anyone a darn thing about my opinions on race, politics, religion etc.
You must feel so much better since you admit your obvious racism. I will not quit this thread because I like being called Arnold. He must be one hell uv a dude who called you out on your bs. I am honored to be called his name. Arnold, Arnold, Arnold...Call me that one more time, my sweatheart! Yes, roll with it!
Movie Making Man

Taylorsville, NC

#44842 Nov 24, 2013
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Let's get the record straight State,I'm NOT a racist,I happen to like most l\liggers!
Thanks, Waco. A classic truthful Republican response. Tell the rest of your party favorites to get honest. That didn't hurt a bit, now did it? Maybe, just maybe that is one reason that no blacks vote for your party's candidates. Imagine that!

Location hidden

#44844 Nov 24, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
You must feel so much better since you admit your obvious racism. I will not quit this thread because I like being called Arnold. He must be one hell uv a dude who called you out on your bs. I am honored to be called his name. Arnold, Arnold, Arnold...Call me that one more time, my sweatheart! Yes, roll with it!
You know Arnold was on meds for some issues don't you? I don't know how proud that makes you to be compared to someone with his issues; however, if you're not Arnold, you might want to check into the whole mental health meds thing. It worked for him some of the time!!

Yes, I feel so liberated to be called out on what I really think. BTW, I've been liberated for quite a while and I've felt good for quite a while. I'm rolling sweetheart!!!
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44845 Nov 24, 2013
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>I would say stick it up your queer azzhole but you would enjoy that.It just so happens one of my favorite l\ligger actors is Samuel L. Jackson and I did vote for Obama twice.What more proof do you need I'm NOT a racist or even a Republican?
Boy! Talk about angry! I don't even know who Samuel L. Jackson is, but your vote for Obama has been regretted by you on more than one occasion and have said so. If you use the "N" word in any capacity, you may not be a racist, but you certainly have a great disrespect for black people, and you would never do that to their face. So, why do it behind their back?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44846 Nov 24, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Arnold was on meds for some issues don't you? I don't know how proud that makes you to be compared to someone with his issues; however, if you're not Arnold, you might want to check into the whole mental health meds thing. It worked for him some of the time!!
Yes, I feel so liberated to be called out on what I really think. BTW, I've been liberated for quite a while and I've felt good for quite a while. I'm rolling sweetheart!!!
I am glad. I have met thousands of you in life and you can never hide your true feeling on race. You are no exception. What kind of meds was Arnold on? If he was kicking your ass with the regularity that I am reading on here, they may be worth a go. I think Arnold must have had it going on. You can't forget him, can you? That is just how love is!

Location hidden

#44847 Nov 24, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad. I have met thousands of you in life and you can never hide your true feeling on race. You are no exception. What kind of meds was Arnold on? If he was kicking your ass with the regularity that I am reading on here, they may be worth a go. I think Arnold must have had it going on. You can't forget him, can you? That is just how love is!
There's some people you don't forget and when someone was as bizarre as Arnold was, you just don't forget and not in a good way. After one is institutionalized as Arnold was, I'm not certain of what meds he was on.

I don't try to hide my feelings. Why should I? People like you that think you shame people for how they feel don't intimidate me. I know who I am and my belief system. You don't and from many of your past posts, you barely know the day of the week!!:)
Allen

Robbins, NC

#44848 Nov 24, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text> I remember when I said I was a conservative! That was fun! I have a lively sense of humor for a dick!
Brought you republicon "SUCKERS" out of the wood work now didn't I? "Food for thought" I believe it was called. Suck it up. LMAO
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44850 Nov 24, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
There's some people you don't forget and when someone was as bizarre as Arnold was, you just don't forget and not in a good way. After one is institutionalized as Arnold was, I'm not certain of what meds he was on.
I don't try to hide my feelings. Why should I? People like you that think you shame people for how they feel don't intimidate me. I know who I am and my belief system. You don't and from many of your past posts, you barely know the day of the week!!:)
There can be a number of reasons that people are institutionalised, some are done for legal reasons for the safety of the individual or for the safety of other people, and some are done voluntarily by the individual to help with depression or some other temporary psychological disturbance. Knowing your thinking pattern through posts, I am sure that you automaically assumed that the person was "crazy". That is not always the case, but I bet that you didn't even investigate the reasons. That is another good point for you being a Republican. You look at things on the surface and fail to get any of the facts. Next case. Proceed.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44852 Nov 24, 2013
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>OK state,someone keeps leaving nasty notes on my car with pictures of penises and swastikas.This shits going to stop!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks, Fake Waco. I will check around and see who it is.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44853 Nov 24, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>

I see it differently. I would feel really bad about hating a group of people for nothing more than the outward color of their skin, but being a hard core Republican, I can see where you would see pride in that. Most of us who are truly liberated call it "being shallow".
Allen

Robbins, NC

#44854 Nov 24, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Allen, my mom whipped me with dogwood switches as you have stated your dad whipped you. At least my mom taught me not to stay with a man that beat the crap out of me and that love doesn't hurt. Did you accept the abuse from your dead ex husband because your dad beat you as well and you thought this was love? The silver lining is that you didn't have any children to witness DV or who knows, your children might have been foster children or hey, just like me, you might have been a foster child too as your dad whipped you.
Yea, I knew that post would get your bloomers is a wad "rag doll". I sure did get my a** busted when I needed it and I knew long before I was married that I never wanted children. As far as my dead ex-husband goes, yea I took some name calling when he was doped up but the first and last time he raised his hand to me it was on. Don't you ever think that home girl didn't get her punches in. It was "the war of the roses". And then I left his crippled a** sitting amoung the rubble. Survival of the fittest. I could have killed him but hey, I'm way to cute for prison:)
Allen

Robbins, NC

#44855 Nov 24, 2013
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>OK state,someone keeps leaving nasty notes on my car with pictures of penises and swastikas.This shits going to stop!!!!!!!!!!
It's probably your friend Taxpayer. LOL
Allen

Robbins, NC

#44856 Nov 24, 2013
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>You just don't get do you?Number one, it doesn't make me gay if I had a couple of homosexual flings during my life,number two,nor does it make me a racist if I occasionally say the word l\ligger.By the way state,one of my gay memorable flings was with a big black buck l\ligger.
So that's why you wear depends and can't hold your bowels in public? No it doesn't make you gay or a racist but, it does make you a big A** Ho**. Roflmfao.

“Vote”

Location hidden

#44857 Nov 25, 2013
My goodness.Aren't the foul little democrats on edge these days, dozens of fake posts, all this anger, directed at little old me? Maybe the fact that their Fuhrer Obama is circling the drain has the poor dears on the rag! I'm not laughing yet, I'll save that for 2014.I am, however, grinning a bit.The madder the democrats get, the happier I am.It's so exciting!

“Vote”

Location hidden

#44858 Nov 25, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Brought you republicon "SUCKERS" out of the wood work now didn't I? "Food for thought" I believe it was called. Suck it up. LMAO
Actually, Big Al, I'm a liberal trying to get the liberals here on the move! I think we might all get invited to Robert Redford's place for a sit in! Vote for McGovern!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suspected Pot/Drug users with Minors around on ... 6 hr Anonymous Forever 1
Review: TLC Lawncare And Landscaping,llc (Apr '14) Jun 26 Obc db 6
News Lowe's CEO's wife uses Lowe's corporate jets fo... (Nov '09) Jun 24 GA SCOOTER 3
Poll Distance asphalt plant away from your home,school? (Feb '08) Jun 21 AJA 19
News Sheriff: Habitual meth user busted again (Jul '14) Jun 12 Anonymous 3
Nicole Corbitt Jun 6 Rpm 1
Westmoreland Rd Minnie Storage May '17 limoose 5

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages