Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#44295 Nov 10, 2013
ALEC writes the bills, congress passes them without even reading what they are voting on

Click here: Senators Voting without Reading the Bills
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#44296 Nov 10, 2013

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#44297 Nov 10, 2013
TSF, I see that Ben is fond of facts and figures also. quite compelling would not you say?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44298 Nov 10, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
TSF, I see that Ben is fond of facts and figures also. quite compelling would not you say?
Ben, since you are a googling enthusiaist, would you give us a report on George W. Bush's wealth gained while in office and make a comparison with Obama? Now that is what I call "Fair and Balanced". That would be an interesting project, would it not? That way we could see if Obama is the only President to 'cheat' the govenment and receive perks provided by taxpayers. Initially, what would be your guess?

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#44299 Nov 10, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Ben, since you are a googling enthusiaist, would you give us a report on George W. Bush's wealth gained while in office and make a comparison with Obama? Now that is what I call "Fair and Balanced". That would be an interesting project, would it not? That way we could see if Obama is the only President to 'cheat' the govenment and receive perks provided by taxpayers. Initially, what would be your guess?
Did you overlook the reference he made about BOTH POLITICAL PARTIES, and about becoming an independent? Bush is not a sitting presiden, although Jeb may be soon! Try to think outside the box.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#44300 Nov 10, 2013
Swype! That's"president".

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#44301 Nov 10, 2013
Good old State.Obama lies to America, he doesn't care.Why? Because State is a demodope lapdog, an apologist for liars and racists.In the unbalanced frenetic fevered imagination of State, DEMODOPES can do no wrong! The PARTY is always right!
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44302 Nov 10, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Good old State.Obama lies to America, he doesn't care.Why? Because State is a demodope lapdog, an apologist for liars and racists.In the unbalanced frenetic fevered imagination of State, DEMODOPES can do no wrong! The PARTY is always right!
If you would be original just ONE TIME with your posts, and not repeat your misconceptions over and over and over to the point of being redundant, I am sure that you would be respected on Topix. Have you ever really really thought about why you are constantly hounded by a fake name poster? No, I am sure that you can't figure that out. Your post above is a clue.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44303 Nov 10, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Did you overlook the reference he made about BOTH POLITICAL PARTIES, and about becoming an independent? Bush is not a sitting presiden, although Jeb may be soon! Try to think outside the box.
If you think this nation is going to trust a 3rd Bush as President, you are closer to the mental ward than I thought. Try to find the box.
Allen

United States

#44304 Nov 10, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
If you would be original just ONE TIME with your posts, and not repeat your misconceptions over and over and over to the point of being redundant, I am sure that you would be respected on Topix. Have you ever really really thought about why you are constantly hounded by a fake name poster? No, I am sure that you can't figure that out. Your post above is a clue.
You're a broken record.Same old same old.Why are you worried about my"fake poster"? I'm not.I like the attention.Remember, I'm bipolar, insane.Right?:)

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#44305 Nov 10, 2013
Lots of fake posters using my name.I repeat.If it's not signed in with a picture, it's not me.There's only one Waco.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#44306 Nov 10, 2013
State you're a hypocrite.I simply detest people like you.All you preening about caring about others.Like Allen, you only"care"about people who are like you, who share your beliefs and ideals.The rest of us? Why, we're all evil, not nice like you.But, detesting you isn't a chore.It's like detesting a cockroach.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44307 Nov 10, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Lots of fake posters using my name.I repeat.If it's not signed in with a picture, it's not me.There's only one Waco.
That is not the issue. You are either dense or avoiding the issue altogether. The point was WHY so many people pounce on you as fake posters? I don't suspect it is due to your brilliance, but maybe you can be somewhat introspective today and give us a logical reason?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44308 Nov 10, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Did you overlook the reference he made about BOTH POLITICAL PARTIES, and about becoming an independent? Bush is not a sitting presiden, although Jeb may be soon! Try to think outside the box.
No, I missed that. Would you highlight it and post. Thanks
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44309 Nov 10, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
There's only one Waco.
Yes, but the ony one of any significance is the place where Baylor University is located.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44310 Nov 10, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
State you're a hypocrite.I simply detest people like you.All you preening about caring about others.Like Allen, you only"care"about people who are like you, who share your beliefs and ideals.The rest of us? Why, we're all evil, not nice like you.But, detesting you isn't a chore.It's like detesting a cockroach.
Damn...are you the one really saying this with all your hate for Obama and their supporters? Damn funny
Ben

Greer, SC

#44311 Nov 10, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Ben, since you are a googling enthusiaist, would you give us a report on George W. Bush's wealth gained while in office and make a comparison with Obama? Now that is what I call "Fair and Balanced". That would be an interesting project, would it not? That way we could see if Obama is the only President to 'cheat' the govenment and receive perks provided by taxpayers. Initially, what would be your guess?
FYI, when did I claim to be "Fair and Balanced"? You Democrats are fond of blaming the past for your current Fups. Obama's core legislation is beyond a simple oversight. In the capitalist world, there would be law suits to recover the monies lost on this "project". Frankly, there would probably be criminal charges as well. Extract your head and quit blaming the past for your guys down fall. No one seems to remember that the majority of his cabinet are LAWYERS. They wrote and knew exactly how this was going to play out.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44312 Nov 10, 2013
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>FYI, when did I claim to be "Fair and Balanced"? You Democrats are fond of blaming the past for your current Fups. Obama's core legislation is beyond a simple oversight. In the capitalist world, there would be law suits to recover the monies lost on this "project". Frankly, there would probably be criminal charges as well. Extract your head and quit blaming the past for your guys down fall. No one seems to remember that the majority of his cabinet are LAWYERS. They wrote and knew exactly how this was going to play out.
Well, now we know with all certainty that you are NOT fair and balanced and only wish to present one side of the story. I knew you would not make a comparison of the wealth gained by Bush as that would defeat your purpose. If there were criminal charges to be found against Obama, do you not think the Tea Party would move to immediately impeach? How naive of you. They would do it in a nano second if there were any grounds whatsoever. I happen to believe that when Obamacare gets rolling and off the ground, many Americans will take advantage of it, much to the chagrin of many Republicans like yourself. A little too soon for me to admit defeat. Let's see how it progresses. Waco will sign up for sure. Maybe you, too. Who can say for sure? It is like Obama said, "Once it is successful, the Republicans will no longer call it "Obamacare". So, please answer the question; "Do you think if there was any criminal activity involved with Obamacare, the tea party would hesitate to immediately impeach?"
Allen

United States

#44313 Nov 10, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn...are you the one really saying this with all your hate for Obama and their supporters? Damn funny
I hate liars, You, I simply detest.You don't get it.Never will.Bush was born wealthy.Jealous?
Waco 1909

United States

#44314 Nov 10, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, now we know with all certainty that you are NOT fair and balanced and only wish to present one side of the story. I knew you would not make a comparison of the wealth gained by Bush as that would defeat your purpose. If there were criminal charges to be found against Obama, do you not think the Tea Party would move to immediately impeach? How naive of you. They would do it in a nano second if there were any grounds whatsoever. I happen to believe that when Obamacare gets rolling and off the ground, many Americans will take advantage of it, much to the chagrin of many Republicans like yourself. A little too soon for me to admit defeat. Let's see how it progresses. Waco will sign up for sure. Maybe you, too. Who can say for sure? It is like Obama said, "Once it is successful, the Republicans will no longer call it "Obamacare". So, please answer the question; "Do you think if there was any criminal activity involved with Obamacare, the tea party would hesitate to immediately impeach?"
Waco? Sign up? Why?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Westmoreland Rd Minnie Storage May 19 limoose 5
Arrested May 15 C ville girl 1
News Sheriff: Habitual meth user busted again (Jul '14) May 15 MWR 2
Poll Distance asphalt plant away from your home,school? (Feb '08) May 12 KShot 18
Eric Whetstone (Apr '12) May 1 I know the story 19
Lake Norman Regional Apr 27 Dr Death 1
News Report: Teen running pot operation from backyar... Apr '17 Leroy 1

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages