Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#42879 Oct 5, 2013
TSF wrote:
This is Obamacare exactly. So, why don't we just change the name and call it Romneycare and give republikans the credit they deserve for inventing it? Maybe then, congress can get back to work and stop paying federal employees to stay home. Too bad I am not a federal employee. I could use a good vacation surf fishing this fall.
<quoted text>
Not the governments job. Unless it is a communist one.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#42880 Oct 5, 2013
obama has been promoting revenge using government resources, against conservative thought and activism. Recently two e-mails, one from obama and the other from a Regional Director was sent to all employees. In numerous powerful federal agency. These e-mails were marked confidential.
The content of these e-mails revealed the next step of obama's sinister agenda. Vilify conservative ideology and sanction acts of revenge against conservatives within the community of government employees. Any federal employee who does not toe the line better look out.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#42881 Oct 5, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
obama has been promoting revenge using government resources, against conservative thought and activism. Recently two e-mails, one from obama and the other from a Regional Director was sent to all employees. In numerous powerful federal agency. These e-mails were marked confidential.
The content of these e-mails revealed the next step of obama's sinister agenda. Vilify conservative ideology and sanction acts of revenge against conservatives within the community of government employees. Any federal employee who does not toe the line better look out.
Show us some verificatiion of this. How can you make something 'confidential' to ALL federal employees? Sounds like BS to me.
TSF

Greenville, NC

#42882 Oct 5, 2013
This is the exact plan that NC governor McCrory is using against liberals. He is removing worker protection for state workers making them at will employees. If they are not republican, they are gone. Besides that, McCrory is making the taxpayers surrogate sugar daddy to all his campaign groupies , giving them $100,000 + jobs doing nothing but supporting McCrory.
Taxpayer wrote:
TSF

Greenville, NC

#42883 Oct 5, 2013
If it was confidential, how did taxpayer get it? Oh, that confidential letter must have gone out to all 800,000 federal workers who are on paid vacation now. Big secret . Congress gives themselves big raises for doing nothing and staying home. Now they are trying to buy votes from federal workers by giving them indefinite paid vacation. The average federal worker makes over $80,000 per year or $320 dollars per day. With 800,000 of them on paid vacation, we are losing $256,000,000 dollars per day for them to sit home and do nothing. Yep, that is how republikans save money? WTF?
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Show us some verificatiion of this. How can you make something 'confidential' to ALL federal employees? Sounds like BS to me.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#42884 Oct 5, 2013
Taxpayer your are of course correct.I repeat my earlier statement.If you can destroy a thing, you can control a thing.I advocate financial revolution.Stop the insane spending, at any cost.
BSS

Lenoir, NC

#42885 Oct 6, 2013
TSF wrote:
This is Obamacare exactly. So, why don't we just change the name and call it Romneycare and give republikans the credit they deserve for inventing it? Maybe then, congress can get back to work and stop paying federal employees to stay home. Too bad I am not a federal employee. I could use a good vacation surf fishing this fall.
<quoted text>
Show me the "exact". Been reading and even if the most advantageous plan was presented by the Republicans, you wouldn't accept it. Fact is, most of the promises made about this act was a lie. Single males have to pay for maternity? "Double Down: Obamacare Will Increase Avg. Individual-Market Insurance Premiums By 99% For Men, 62% For Women" "Based on a Manhattan Institute analysis of the HHS numbers, Obamacare will increase underlying insurance rates for younger men by an average of 97 to 99 percent, and for younger women by an average of 55 to 62 percent. Worst off is North Carolina, which will see individual-market rates triple for women, and quadruple for men." .forbes.com/sites/theapothecar y/2013/09/25/double-down-obama care-will-increase-avg-individ ual-market-insurance-premiums- by-99-for-men-62-for-women/ Read the crap for yourself.
BSS

Lenoir, NC

#42887 Oct 6, 2013
Wanted to make sure you could read the crap, if you have the guts.
TSF

Greenville, NC

#42888 Oct 6, 2013
I have been reading and I don't like to even think about insurance.
Obamacare has some obvious problems. Obamacare is funded, even with the government shut down. So the shutdown is pointless with a no win end game for taxpayers.. Insurance companies and doctors are , as always, going to be the only winners. It would make more sense to try to propose changes to fix problems rather than to take actions to exacerbate problems,but then we are talking about the party of stupid. At this point, I think most people are resigned to let the crash happen. In my lifetime , every time republikans get control of anything, it crashes the economy. Its just a fact of life, like mosquitos, ticks, chiggers, skunks, flies, copperheads and belligerent drunks.
BSS wrote:
Wanted to make sure you could read the crap, if you have the guts.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#42889 Oct 6, 2013
So, the young people are going to be paying for the old people, insurance wise, on Obamacare.Hard to do, since most jobs are twenty hours a week now...because of Obamacare...

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#42890 Oct 6, 2013
TSF...recall what the inflation rate was under your boy Carter? I do....
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#42891 Oct 6, 2013
BSS wrote:
<quoted text>Show me the "exact". Been reading and even if the most advantageous plan was presented by the Republicans, you wouldn't accept it. Fact is, most of the promises made about this act was a lie. Single males have to pay for maternity? "Double Down: Obamacare Will Increase Avg. Individual-Market Insurance Premiums By 99% For Men, 62% For Women" "Based on a Manhattan Institute analysis of the HHS numbers, Obamacare will increase underlying insurance rates for younger men by an average of 97 to 99 percent, and for younger women by an average of 55 to 62 percent. Worst off is North Carolina, which will see individual-market rates triple for women, and quadruple for men." .forbes.com/sites/theapothecar y/2013/09/25/double-down-obama care-will-increase-avg-individ ual-market-insurance-premiums- by-99-for-men-62-for-women/ Read the crap for yourself.
Highly reliable source. Forbes, the Fox News of the printed media.
BSS

Lenoir, NC

#42892 Oct 6, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Highly reliable source. Forbes, the Fox News of the printed media.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/lu isakroll/2013/09/16/inside-the -2013-forbes-400-facts-and-fig ures-on-americas-richest/ Are the top dogs here supporters of your guy??? I believe all of them were advisers. Save it. Do a little reading why don't ya?
BSS

Lenoir, NC

#42893 Oct 6, 2013

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#42894 Oct 6, 2013
State, I think you're messing with the wrong person!
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#42895 Oct 6, 2013
BSS wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.forbes.com/sites/luisakroll/2013/0... Are the top dogs here supporters of your guy??? I believe all of them were advisers. Save it. Do a little reading why don't ya?
I like the Republican plan that you gave us in detail earlier. When is it expected to become law?

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#42896 Oct 6, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the Republican plan that you gave us in detail earlier. When is it expected to become law?
Soon as we get rid of some dems!
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#42897 Oct 6, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
State, I think you're messing with the wrong person!
Glad you think that. Have a nice day.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#42898 Oct 6, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Soon as we get rid of some dems!
Dems are not leaving, in fact in 2014 we will be gaining after the Republican enduced government shut down.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#42899 Oct 6, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Soon as we get rid of some dems!
Is this your way of saying that the Republicans have offered no health care plan?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Creekside Finance Inc (Jan '14) 15 hr Tagalong 3
Erin crocker Mon stephanie 1
Big girl named Gabrielle Apr 29 Horn E Mail 2
Hottest Mexican Gal in town!! Apr 29 Horn E Mail 1
Quicksilver Restoration STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!! Apr 28 chrisebest 2
Road Rage on Hwy 150 Due to Construction Bumps Apr 27 lizbarr42 1
Statesville DSS WTF! is wrong with that place (Dec '13) Apr 16 Truth Hurts 3
More from around the web

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE